Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301190 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:59 - Oct 24 with 1906 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:16 - Oct 24 by Kilkennyjack

You would have to be pretty thick to think this is a good thing. Pikey ?

They will need a large one to accommodate all the irish lorries, as 80% of the ROI trade with EU travels through the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 21:06 - Oct 24 with 1882 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remoaner,losers . on 19:59 - Oct 24 by felixstowe_jack

They will need a large one to accommodate all the irish lorries, as 80% of the ROI trade with EU travels through the UK.

Doesn't that make them part of the current mix then?
Remoaner,losers . on 23:05 - Oct 24 with 1866 viewspikeypaul

Dont know what the terrorist loving scum as said but i can guess and yes the biggest losers will be eire they are cr@pping it

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:06]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Remoaner,losers . on 23:28 - Oct 26 with 1795 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 13:24 - Oct 24 by Catullus

I wasn't celebrating anything, it was you moaning about the lies leave told who got funny about being reminded both sides lied.

I didn’t get funny about anything. It makes no difference if both sides lied, that’s just you not wanting to admit you’ve had your pants pulled down. 😂
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 9:19]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:37 - Oct 26 with 1788 viewsbuilthjack

And still, after 4 and a half years, yes FOUR AND A HALF YEARS, this useless lying government have not got brexit agreements in place. Sack the lot of the cretins.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:27 - Oct 27 with 1739 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the hungarian ambassador to the UK speak up. He wants the EU negotiators to do a trade deal as it will do untold damage to the Hungarian economy. Hungary assembles cars for several EU countries as well as Ford. It also sources parts from the UK. Without a trade deal the assembly lines will grind to a halt.
He also says that national leaders have little say in the negotiations as it done by the EU EU beauracrats.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:57 - Oct 27 with 1728 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:28 - Oct 26 by ItchySphincter

I didn’t get funny about anything. It makes no difference if both sides lied, that’s just you not wanting to admit you’ve had your pants pulled down. 😂
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 9:19]

I haven't had my pants pulled down though, that's just your negative view of things. Time will tell if brexit is good or bad, it's the long term that matters.

Be as eternally negative as you like.

PS, if it doesn't matter that both sides lied why do you keep going on about the lies leave told? Only leave lies matter is it? No, no, all lies matter
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 10:59]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 11:50 - Oct 27 with 1718 viewsItchySphincter

Remoaner,losers . on 10:57 - Oct 27 by Catullus

I haven't had my pants pulled down though, that's just your negative view of things. Time will tell if brexit is good or bad, it's the long term that matters.

Be as eternally negative as you like.

PS, if it doesn't matter that both sides lied why do you keep going on about the lies leave told? Only leave lies matter is it? No, no, all lies matter
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 10:59]

Leave lies won, any other lies are irrelevant aren't they as they didn't count for anything?

I'm not negative btw - I fully accept the outcome, but it doesn't mean I have to become a cheerleader or suddenly start thinking that we will get the easiest oven baked free trade deal, or that they need us more than we need them, or that they'll be no customs holdups, or that the NHS will get an extra £350 million a week, or that Gove and Johnson et al aren't in it purely for personal ambition rather than the needs of the people? Why would I start believing those things now when I didn't believe them when it was a choice, and how does that make me negative?

Own it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 16:23 - Nov 16 with 1597 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hungary and Poland have today vetoed a 75 billion euro coronavirus recovery budget.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:00 - Nov 16 with 1561 viewswaynekerr55

Remoaner,losers . on 16:23 - Nov 16 by felixstowe_jack

Hungary and Poland have today vetoed a 75 billion euro coronavirus recovery budget.

But I thought France and Germany were creating a EUSSR?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remoaner,losers . on 02:15 - Nov 17 with 1536 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:00 - Nov 16 by waynekerr55

But I thought France and Germany were creating a EUSSR?

Hungary and Poland will now be punished severely.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:23 - Nov 17 with 1482 viewsDJack

Remoaner,losers . on 02:15 - Nov 17 by Highjack

Hungary and Poland will now be punished severely.

Good, they've broken countless EU rules and are turning their juduciary political in an effort to legitimise their authoritarian governments...That's what you meant to say, yeah?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remoaner,losers . on 18:54 - Nov 17 with 1462 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 16:23 - Nov 17 by DJack

Good, they've broken countless EU rules and are turning their juduciary political in an effort to legitimise their authoritarian governments...That's what you meant to say, yeah?

I doubt it but I reckon you are both right.

PS, the EU has broken a fair few of it's own rules too, why would that be? Who punishes the eurocrats when they break their own rules?
[Post edited 17 Nov 2020 21:36]

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:43 - Nov 17 with 1443 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:23 - Nov 17 by DJack

I thought we were told national governments were free to choose their own path as they were sovereign and not the EU?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 05:12 - Nov 18 with 1408 viewsKilkennyjack

The UK ?

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 05:14 - Nov 18 with 1407 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:05 - Oct 24 by pikeypaul

Dont know what the terrorist loving scum as said but i can guess and yes the biggest losers will be eire they are cr@pping it

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:06]

The next President of the United States is an Irish Republican.

I think little old Ireland just won at life. ☘️🇺🇸

Remoaner,losers . on 12:03 - Nov 18 with 1366 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 05:14 - Nov 18 by Kilkennyjack

The next President of the United States is an Irish Republican.

I think little old Ireland just won at life. ☘️🇺🇸

Well actual one of his great great grandfathers was born in what was still part of the UK, but if you insist he is one sixteenth Irish, but under the US constitution only American born people can be president.

You are also correct he did support terrorism before 9/11 when a lot of Americans had a wake up call about terrorism.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:45 - Nov 18 with 1350 viewsKilkennyjack

This is what we want .... 😂😂😂😳

Remoaner,losers . on 18:49 - Nov 18 with 1349 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 12:03 - Nov 18 by felixstowe_jack

Well actual one of his great great grandfathers was born in what was still part of the UK, but if you insist he is one sixteenth Irish, but under the US constitution only American born people can be president.

You are also correct he did support terrorism before 9/11 when a lot of Americans had a wake up call about terrorism.

No need to listen to me, listen to the main man himself .. ☘️💚

The main man is self proclaimed an Irishman.

There will be no British border on the island of Ireland.
The Irish border is the sea.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:15 - Nov 18 with 1339 viewstrampie

Hey the way Biden said he is Irish, the English led UK state can watch out.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Remoaner,losers . on 20:14 - Nov 18 with 1327 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:15 - Nov 18 by trampie

Hey the way Biden said he is Irish, the English led UK state can watch out.

👍☘️💚

The future is green Tramps ....

There is no US trade deal with UK if Johnson even looks twice at the GFA.
Johnson is screwed.

🙏🏿🇺🇸

Remoaner,losers . on 09:25 - Nov 19 with 1296 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:14 - Nov 18 by Kilkennyjack

👍☘️💚

The future is green Tramps ....

There is no US trade deal with UK if Johnson even looks twice at the GFA.
Johnson is screwed.

🙏🏿🇺🇸

No deal and the republic is screwed the UK is one of its biggest trading partners. How will irish good get to Europe, currently most go via the uk road network, they will now have to be checked before they can cross the irish sea and then before then can enter Europe ports from UK ports.

Good to see the UK still bringing to justice your irish friends who bombed innocent people in Birmingham. I notice you have been very quiet on that announcement.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:48 - Nov 23 with 1252 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The European court of auditors has once again refused to give the EU budget a clean bill of health, warning it was plagued by widespread problems.

It also branded more than half of last years Eu's £142 billion budget expenditure as high risk.

The report found agricultural spending worth £53 billion was dogged by irregular spending related to the presentation of false, incorrect or incomplete declarations.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:20 - Nov 24 with 1189 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 08:48 - Nov 23 by felixstowe_jack

The European court of auditors has once again refused to give the EU budget a clean bill of health, warning it was plagued by widespread problems.

It also branded more than half of last years Eu's £142 billion budget expenditure as high risk.

The report found agricultural spending worth £53 billion was dogged by irregular spending related to the presentation of false, incorrect or incomplete declarations.

They should open their books to independent auditors and make the report public so everyone can see what's going on.

Plenty of EU voters might wonder about corruption, negligence and wonder who is getting rich of their tax money.

Governments eh, old or new they are (removed)

Remoaner,losers . on 12:54 - Nov 25 with 1138 viewspikeypaul

TTT

Since it makes pikey happy 😃

OUT

AFLI

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024