Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301193 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 15:05 - Dec 18 with 1312 viewsonehunglow

Remoaner,losers . on 14:19 - Dec 18 by Highjack

You see brexiteers wrong then.

Wrong is your eyes,good sir. Evidence is all out there.

Some skin crawling nationalistic misplaced fervour.

2021 could be even worse than this year and we voted for it,thinking our little club and our former pre eminence will see us through. It won't ..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Remoaner,losers . on 15:22 - Dec 18 with 1295 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 14:00 - Dec 18 by KeithHaynes

This is the problem, did anyone know what they were voting for really.

‘Course we did, the easiest deal in the world........
Remoaner,losers . on 15:54 - Dec 18 with 1279 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 15:05 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

Wrong is your eyes,good sir. Evidence is all out there.

Some skin crawling nationalistic misplaced fervour.

2021 could be even worse than this year and we voted for it,thinking our little club and our former pre eminence will see us through. It won't ..

But surely it's the young people going abroad vomitting over the locals and didn't young people choose remain?

If you think I voted leave because I long for the days of Empire and fealty you'd be very wrong.

Is the fervour many people have for the EU any better? The EU is empire building, is that a good thing.

I can't say that eithwr side knew exactly what they were voting for because there were so many lies coming from all angles but I didn't vote leave from any sense of exceptionalism or superiority.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 16:02 - Dec 18 with 1272 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:06 - Dec 18 by Kilkennyjack

And France joining in as well .... 🚽

Tell me Kilkenny, is Ciaran the euro courier a "real person"?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 16:04 - Dec 18 with 1270 viewsonehunglow

Remoaner,losers . on 15:54 - Dec 18 by Catullus

But surely it's the young people going abroad vomitting over the locals and didn't young people choose remain?

If you think I voted leave because I long for the days of Empire and fealty you'd be very wrong.

Is the fervour many people have for the EU any better? The EU is empire building, is that a good thing.

I can't say that eithwr side knew exactly what they were voting for because there were so many lies coming from all angles but I didn't vote leave from any sense of exceptionalism or superiority.

Some generalisation there Cat and not as true as you think.

We are talking generically ,as we often do.

Why would "working class" valley people vote to leave an organisation that has helped the country financially. Could we have done this without EU,seeing a our industries were dying?.I doubt it very much.

Read Twitter for an insight into the minds of the many hating foreigners and believing Brittania still rules the waves -or should do . and that those whose lands we screwed were lucky we gave them British passport after we'd taken whatever riches they had.

You may have your reasons but many voted leave with no thought whatsoever as to what economic issues it would raise.

Soon, we will see .

Good luck to us all

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Remoaner,losers . on 17:03 - Dec 18 with 1251 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:54 - Dec 18 by Catullus

Most people who voted for remain did so out of fear. That bogeyman we’re always told is just a bit further down the road. He’ll get you if you vote leave they said. Then when leave won and everything was fine it was well we haven’t left yet. He’ll get you when we leave. Then we left and everything was fine but he’ll get us after the transitional period. He’s just over the horizon but he’ll get us eventually.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remoaner,losers . on 17:29 - Dec 18 with 1245 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:50 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

It will get once the French fishermen start blockading the French ports once they realised they will loose their entire UK fishing quota.

Yes - so UK goods cannot be sold.
Brilliant 🤦‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 17:31 - Dec 18 with 1241 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:03 - Dec 18 by Highjack

Most people who voted for remain did so out of fear. That bogeyman we’re always told is just a bit further down the road. He’ll get you if you vote leave they said. Then when leave won and everything was fine it was well we haven’t left yet. He’ll get you when we leave. Then we left and everything was fine but he’ll get us after the transitional period. He’s just over the horizon but he’ll get us eventually.

How dull can you get ?

You are in for a big surprise HJ, by feck you are ...

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 17:35 - Dec 18 with 1240 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:00 - Dec 18 by KeithHaynes

This is the problem, did anyone know what they were voting for really.

Exactly.

Unicorns and sun light uplands.
Brexit means brexit.
We need a red, white and blue brexit
Get brexit done
Take back control
Exact same benefits
Oven ready deal

All things to all simpletons ....,

Remoaner,losers . on 17:36 - Dec 18 with 1233 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:31 - Dec 18 by Kilkennyjack

How dull can you get ?

You are in for a big surprise HJ, by feck you are ...

How can it be a surprise when we’ve been told to expect an apocalyptic catastrophe every day for four years? It’s a surprise when everything doesn’t fall apart because they always seem so certain.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:37 - Dec 18 with 1239 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:04 - Dec 18 by onehunglow

Some generalisation there Cat and not as true as you think.

We are talking generically ,as we often do.

Why would "working class" valley people vote to leave an organisation that has helped the country financially. Could we have done this without EU,seeing a our industries were dying?.I doubt it very much.

Read Twitter for an insight into the minds of the many hating foreigners and believing Brittania still rules the waves -or should do . and that those whose lands we screwed were lucky we gave them British passport after we'd taken whatever riches they had.

You may have your reasons but many voted leave with no thought whatsoever as to what economic issues it would raise.

Soon, we will see .

Good luck to us all

👏👏

Remoaner,losers . on 18:22 - Dec 18 with 1226 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:35 - Dec 18 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly.

Brexit means brexit.
Get brexit done
Take back control
Exact same benefits
Oven ready deal

Funny how you promote independence for scotland and Wales but not for the UK

Cant wait for freedom day.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:25 - Dec 18 with 1225 viewslondonlisa2001

Remoaner,losers . on 18:22 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

Surely freedom day was last January?

I distinctly remember some nonsense about Big Ben.
Remoaner,losers . on 18:36 - Dec 18 with 1215 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 18:22 - Dec 18 by felixstowe_jack

With Dippy Drakeford in charge you won’t see any sort of freedom until the 2060’s.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:26 - Dec 18 with 1195 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:35 - Dec 18 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly.

Brexit means brexit.
Get brexit done
Take back control
Exact same benefits
Oven ready deal

Are you going to answer the question? IS ciaran the euro courier a real person?

OHL, I don't deny there are rabid British/English exceptionalists on Twitter but there are lunatics of every description on there too. The internet is full of lunacy! It doesn't mean the majority of leavers are all Empire loving, blue passport waving, racists, and xenophobes.

Look at some of the remainers on here who would get Wales independent from the UK but then sign us straight up to the EU. They can't see the problem with that, they can't even accept that it could take years for Wales to qualify for membership, years for us to meet the Copenhagen criteria. They can't accept that we'd get a load of powers transferred from Westminster only to hand most of them straight over to the EU. Wales would be a bit part player dictated to by the big countries and because of our border with England and the inevitable really long sea journey to the EU, all our trade would be badly affected. Does anyone know ho much of Welsh trade is done with England? When someone says how much of our trade was done with the EU, how much of that was with England?

Remoaner,losers . on 09:31 - Dec 19 with 1130 viewsGlyn1

2 days until we leave with a no-deal/WTO deal (which no-one voted for).

If you did, please put your comments below, so we can bookmark them and know who to blame.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:40 - Dec 19 with 1126 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 20:26 - Dec 18 by Catullus

Are you going to answer the question? IS ciaran the euro courier a real person?

OHL, I don't deny there are rabid British/English exceptionalists on Twitter but there are lunatics of every description on there too. The internet is full of lunacy! It doesn't mean the majority of leavers are all Empire loving, blue passport waving, racists, and xenophobes.

Look at some of the remainers on here who would get Wales independent from the UK but then sign us straight up to the EU. They can't see the problem with that, they can't even accept that it could take years for Wales to qualify for membership, years for us to meet the Copenhagen criteria. They can't accept that we'd get a load of powers transferred from Westminster only to hand most of them straight over to the EU. Wales would be a bit part player dictated to by the big countries and because of our border with England and the inevitable really long sea journey to the EU, all our trade would be badly affected. Does anyone know ho much of Welsh trade is done with England? When someone says how much of our trade was done with the EU, how much of that was with England?

You are wrong.

They are thick blue passport waving, Empire loving, losers.

Lets not try to create a myth of freedom loving English.
This has exceptionalism at its heart. Starting with Eton.

Its not good for the people of Scotland, Ireland, and Cymru to be politically tied to these freaks. Its a tired old failed union clearly based on dominance.

The EU is a totally different modern progressive peace based union.

Make no mistake Scotland and Cymru would be welcomed back tomorrow.
Think of the message that would send.

If you dont realise that Brexit is about tax evasion then there is no hope for you. Merry Cristmas.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:33 - Dec 19 with 1092 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:40 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

You are wrong.

Its not good for the people of Scotland, Ireland, and Cymru to be politically tied to these freaks. Its a tired old failed union clearly based on dominance.

If you dont realise that Brexit is about tax evasion then there is no hope for you. Merry Cristmas.

You still don't want to answer the question then eh.

Now tax evasion, can you tell me how much tax has been evaded in the UK by corporations using EU rules?

Hint, it's more, much more than the GDP of fishing.

Amazon, Google, Starbuck, Apple, all have used EU rules to lower their tax bills so don't try telling me brexit is about tax evasion.

Remoaner,losers . on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 1068 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:33 - Dec 19 by Catullus

Now tax evasion, can you tell me how much tax has been evaded in the UK by corporations using EU rules?

Amazon, Google, Starbuck, Apple, all have used EU rules to lower their tax bills so don't try telling me brexit is about tax evasion.

I am telling you cos its true ....

Open your eyes mun .....

Remoaner,losers . on 17:20 - Dec 19 with 1059 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:40 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

You are wrong.

The EU is not responsible for piece that is NATO
The EU is French German empire alliance
The EU stifles progress and is growing at far less than the rest of the world.
The EU in beauracratic and undemocratic.
The EU believes in protectionism

Nothing progressive about it.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:33 - Dec 19 with 1046 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 14:33 - Dec 19 by Catullus

Most of them route their profits through the ROI to pay a lower rate corporation tax, rather than declaring the profits in the EU countries they are earned. Another problem the EU should have had an EU wide corporation tax.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:30 - Dec 19 with 1023 viewsHighjack

Remoaner,losers . on 16:57 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

Open your eyes mun .....

Maureen fitzsimmons. Another bot account.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:17 - Dec 19 with 1006 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 16:57 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

Open your eyes mun .....

Those last 5 years, 4 of them the UK was an EU member and the last year we were under transition rules so how does brexit mean tax evasion? It was already going on, you are the one needing to open your eyes.

Another thing, is Maureen Fitsimmons a real person? How do you know you can believe her? Could be a bot!

Remoaner,losers . on 00:01 - Dec 20 with 965 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:17 - Dec 19 by Catullus

Those last 5 years, 4 of them the UK was an EU member and the last year we were under transition rules so how does brexit mean tax evasion? It was already going on, you are the one needing to open your eyes.

Another thing, is Maureen Fitsimmons a real person? How do you know you can believe her? Could be a bot!

Ok .... stay with me now, so .... very slowly .... here we go ....

Whilst the uk was in the EU, the likes of Mogg found ways to pay no tax.
The EU realised this was happening - and so in 2015 the EU proposed they change the tax laws to prevent such sharp practices.
Straight away we get the Brexit vote. Coincidence ?

Unfortunately Brexit means the likes of Mogg will now be able to carry on paying zero tax.

Think of that when you next pay your taxes. You have been mugged off by a grown man who still has a nanny.

Give me a break.

Remoaner,losers . on 01:32 - Dec 20 with 944 viewsraynor94

Remoaner,losers . on 00:01 - Dec 20 by Kilkennyjack

Ok .... stay with me now, so .... very slowly .... here we go ....

Whilst the uk was in the EU, the likes of Mogg found ways to pay no tax.
The EU realised this was happening - and so in 2015 the EU proposed they change the tax laws to prevent such sharp practices.
Straight away we get the Brexit vote. Coincidence ?

Unfortunately Brexit means the likes of Mogg will now be able to carry on paying zero tax.

Think of that when you next pay your taxes. You have been mugged off by a grown man who still has a nanny.

Give me a break.

Oh, the irony

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024