Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader 19:19 - Nov 18 with 4875 viewsDarran

It’s got to be Phil Sumbler. He’s got the expertise and he’s got the presence to unite the fans.

Step forward Phil.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:24 - Nov 18 with 2304 viewsjackolantern

There’s already a thread about this, albeit one you didn’t start, I know.
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:25 - Nov 18 with 2291 viewsJoshTheJack

I was thinking the same,Surely some family time is on the agenda though(not that i know him).he's perfect though got the respect of most fans aswell,Knows the inner workings of the trust and the club(to a degree).
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:28 - Nov 18 with 2254 viewsDarran

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:25 - Nov 18 by JoshTheJack

I was thinking the same,Surely some family time is on the agenda though(not that i know him).he's perfect though got the respect of most fans aswell,Knows the inner workings of the trust and the club(to a degree).

I think he’s definitely the best option.

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:32 - Nov 18 with 2238 viewsYossarian

So do I- but I think it’s too late now.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:58 - Nov 18 with 2170 viewsPhil_S

Two threads? Whats the pay rate and what kind of prawns are in the sandwiches?
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:00 - Nov 18 with 2154 viewsjackolantern

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:58 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

Best merge them, else it’s all Spartacus round here.
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:02 - Nov 18 with 2143 viewsN_T_J

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:24 - Nov 18 by jackolantern

There’s already a thread about this, albeit one you didn’t start, I know.

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:04 - Nov 18 with 2123 viewsEilian

What a load of total rubish!

We have a supporters trust for god's sake! We should just try and sort that mess out!

What is Phil going to do? Walk up to Jenkins and say, oi Huw basically every fan in the stadium thinks your a total crook

No. No he isn't

He would be like the current trust without the shares or the soon to be trust without the money.

Waste of everyone's time!
Login to get fewer ads

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:06 - Nov 18 with 2114 viewsGaryjack

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:58 - Nov 18 by Phil_S

I honestly hadn't read this before i posted on the other thread!
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:09 - Nov 18 with 2092 viewsJoshTheJack

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:04 - Nov 18 by Eilian

What a load of total rubish!

We have a supporters trust for god's sake! We should just try and sort that mess out!

What is Phil going to do? Walk up to Jenkins and say, oi Huw basically every fan in the stadium thinks your a total crook

No. No he isn't

He would be like the current trust without the shares or the soon to be trust without the money.

Waste of everyone's time!

He resigned from the trust because he felt the direction they are going isn't the direction we should go (from what i understand).The Trust aren't going to get Jenkins out the club we need action now, not someone to clean up afterwards.
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:11 - Nov 18 with 2067 viewsFlossy

Is this the same Phil who couldn't unite the fans when he was chairman of the Trust....if a leader is needed I think he's proved it's not him!!!
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:16 - Nov 18 with 2021 viewsE20Jack

With respect to Phil (who has done a good job overall). He did lead the group that swayed the membership to force through a motion to reject fighting the Americans and do a pretty poor deal with them - which is why we find ourselves here now in what looks a pretty hopeless situation and an organisation in tatters - clearly going the wrong direction.

The only way forward is to vote these clown out of the board, replace them with people willing to take the fight on with enough time on their hands to do the position justice and fight for the fair amount for the shares and sell them all - then wait for that rainy day that looks to be approaching faster than Usain Bolt on a speedboat.

If the court case doesn't go our way I dont think anybody will have any ill feeling towards The Trust as it was the only feasable option. The Trust has no future as it stands anyway. None.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:17 - Nov 18 with 2012 views34dfgdf54

Jack through and through. Never met him personally, but been told by people, who happen to be legends of this club what he’s all about. But sadly overlooked a pathetic attempt of a supporters trust and got too comfy when things were going well despite advice elsewhere.

I take back what I said anyone HC, the board made the sale and shafted them all, business is a brutal world and they’ve found out the hard way there’s no friends in this game.
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:24 - Nov 18 with 1978 viewsSmellyplumz

Soooo we have a trust that holds a large stake in the club but the owners don't care so we set up a fan as our leader and the club will listen all ears... Right o.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:32 - Nov 18 with 1943 viewsEilian

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:09 - Nov 18 by JoshTheJack

He resigned from the trust because he felt the direction they are going isn't the direction we should go (from what i understand).The Trust aren't going to get Jenkins out the club we need action now, not someone to clean up afterwards.

what exactly are you on about?

Cleaning up the mess that is the Supporters trust is exactly what we need to do!
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:47 - Nov 18 with 1893 viewslondonlisa2001

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 19:28 - Nov 18 by Darran

I think he’s definitely the best option.

Just 24 hours ago you were urging someone who led the arguments against him to keep up the good work Darran...

Make up your mind.
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:50 - Nov 18 with 1876 viewsDarran

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:47 - Nov 18 by londonlisa2001

Just 24 hours ago you were urging someone who led the arguments against him to keep up the good work Darran...

Make up your mind.

This is today and someone’s suggested a fans leader.
I feel he’s the best option.

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:51 - Nov 18 with 1865 viewsJoshTheJack

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:32 - Nov 18 by Eilian

what exactly are you on about?

Cleaning up the mess that is the Supporters trust is exactly what we need to do!

Well Stu mac has been in his role for a while we're getting no communication from him. The Trust isn't fighting our corner we need someone who will. Most of us want Jenkins gone the Trust just want to make friends there's no point trying to sort the Trust out. It will never happen.
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 1845 views34dfgdf54

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:50 - Nov 18 by Darran

Why?
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:55 - Nov 18 with 1834 viewsSmellyplumz

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:53 - Nov 18 by 34dfgdf54

Why?

He's always had a boner for Phil, like a love struck school girl all gooy eyed.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:58 - Nov 18 with 1814 viewsjackolantern

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:50 - Nov 18 by Darran

Best merge the threads then.
Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 21:00 - Nov 18 with 1805 viewsDarran

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 20:53 - Nov 18 by 34dfgdf54

Why?

Eh?
Why not?
Think of someone better can you?

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 21:00 - Nov 18 with 1798 viewsJackfath

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 21:00 - Nov 18 by Darran

Eh?
Why not?

Chrissy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 21:02 - Nov 18 with 1784 viewsDarran

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 21:00 - Nov 18 by Jackfath

Chrissy.

We need someone articulate.

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 21:02 - Nov 18 with 1782 views34dfgdf54

Let’s be serious about a Fans Leader on 21:00 - Nov 18 by Darran

Eh?
Why not?

Yeah I can actually.

What’s happened to the Trust Darran?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024