Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Will 21:18 - Nov 19 with 19648 viewsNeath_Jack

As your role as associate director, did you used to attend the directors box at home games? I'm not talking about your role as Trust observer now, as i believe these are two completely different roles?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FAO Will on 21:03 - Nov 21 with 1447 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 20:51 - Nov 21 by MoscowJack

Well, he would really be barking up the wrong tree and I would hate to think that an accusation like this would detract from a really important debate.

I would much prefer him to contact me directly rather than derail these threads with a wrong presumption. If he's not comfortable after that, he's always got the chance to come back on here to continue expressing his thoughts.

You have to admit mind that several posters have never been anything like as vociferous about the actual sellouts as they’ve been about the Trust.

And I’ve been saying that for the last 18 months.

Very very strange and if anyone says it isn’t they’re not being honest.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Will on 21:10 - Nov 21 with 1430 viewsNookiejack

FAO Will on 20:09 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

Just seen this. Why would I be able to confirm that?

Sorry ECB I thought you had some background on this. My apologies.
FAO Will on 21:10 - Nov 21 with 1424 viewsNeath_Jack

FAO Will on 21:03 - Nov 21 by Darran

You have to admit mind that several posters have never been anything like as vociferous about the actual sellouts as they’ve been about the Trust.

Do the sellouts represent us? Can we force them out? No you say?

Can we change the dynamic of the Trust mob, who are meant to be going into bat on our behalf? They can?

Oh right...

As you were then.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FAO Will on 21:13 - Nov 21 with 1408 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Will on 21:03 - Nov 21 by Darran

If you're referring to me, you'll see that I was EXTREMELY supportive of the Trust and have been VERY anti both HJ and LD for their parts in the sale of the club. I made this extremely clear, although maybe more on the Guestbook (as it was then) than on here.

I fully backed the likes of Phil S, Jim White, Huw Cooze and a couple of others on the Board as I had known them for an average of about 20 years each and trusted them, as I still do now.

I'm now quite obviously unhappy with the way things have gone in the past few months and I have always been one to speak my mind. It's got me into trouble in the past and it probably will again, but I have no hidden agendas at all.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

FAO Will on 21:14 - Nov 21 with 1407 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Will on 21:10 - Nov 21 by Nookiejack

Sorry ECB I thought you had some background on this. My apologies.

None at all, apart from enjoying reading through those rules the other night when all this kicked off. Never been involved with the Trust in any way apart from being a normal member. I’m a civil servant see. Rules is what we do. Ironically I understand the new Trust chair is also a former civil servant. He should be excommunicated from the former civil servants’ club for apparently never having read the rules of the organisation he now heads (or doesn’t head seeing as he’s not eligible).

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Will on 21:23 - Nov 21 with 1369 viewswhoflungdung

Our problem is surely back stabbing feckers

As is seen on this site

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

FAO Will on 21:24 - Nov 21 with 1362 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 21:10 - Nov 21 by Neath_Jack

Do the sellouts represent us? Can we force them out? No you say?

Can we change the dynamic of the Trust mob, who are meant to be going into bat on our behalf? They can?

Oh right...

As you were then.

Yeah but it’s still odd whatever you say.
Hardly a murmur on the actual sellouts from some but so much hatred towards the Trust.

FAO Will on 21:26 - Nov 21 with 1355 viewsNookiejack

What went through my mind was say the vote to accept the deal was carrried 7-5 and say 3 in favour of the vote were ineligible to vote under the rules - what happens then.

In the minutes there doesn’t appear to be any record of who voted for what?
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Will on 21:26 - Nov 21 with 1348 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 21:13 - Nov 21 by MoscowJack

If you're referring to me, you'll see that I was EXTREMELY supportive of the Trust and have been VERY anti both HJ and LD for their parts in the sale of the club. I made this extremely clear, although maybe more on the Guestbook (as it was then) than on here.

I fully backed the likes of Phil S, Jim White, Huw Cooze and a couple of others on the Board as I had known them for an average of about 20 years each and trusted them, as I still do now.

I'm now quite obviously unhappy with the way things have gone in the past few months and I have always been one to speak my mind. It's got me into trouble in the past and it probably will again, but I have no hidden agendas at all.

No I wasn’t referring to you in particular.

FAO Will on 21:30 - Nov 21 with 1332 viewsNeathJack

FAO Will on 21:26 - Nov 21 by Nookiejack

What went through my mind was say the vote to accept the deal was carrried 7-5 and say 3 in favour of the vote were ineligible to vote under the rules - what happens then.

In the minutes there doesn’t appear to be any record of who voted for what?

I'm fairly sure the recommendation from the Trust board at the time to accept the deal was unanimous.

Unsure if I read that, it was stated at the forum to disclose & discuss the offer or if I've imagined it though.

So that's not much help really.
FAO Will on 21:30 - Nov 21 with 1328 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Will on 21:24 - Nov 21 by Darran

Hardly a murmur on the actual sellouts from some but so much hatred towards the Trust.

As usual, Darran, you're being selective with your comments. I've already stated how much I have backed the Trust for many, many years (including doing whatever I could to help stop both of the US deals from happening). All of the above named ex-Board members will back me on this.

It's only since the Trust has become toxic and things told to me (actually not by any of the above named people) that I have become so unhappy and disillusioned. I could not believe what I was being told and had to double/treble check it was true.

Regardless of Chris' views on the Trust, I believe that most of the people running it did their best and for the right reasons.

I now don't believe that there are enough people at the top table in the Trust to be trusted to do what is right for us...the fans! It's that simple.

If you're not referring to me, then grow some balls and name names so they can have the right to defend their positions too.

FAO Will on 21:32 - Nov 21 with 1321 viewsE20Jack

If you went away on holiday and entrusted someone with a set of keys to make sure the house was locked every night. On your return you found the house was unlocked the whole time and your stuff gone - would you be more annoyed with the people you entrusted to look after your house - or the burglars that simply acted like burglars that stole your stuff?

I know what my answer would be.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO Will on 21:35 - Nov 21 with 1299 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 21:30 - Nov 21 by MoscowJack

As usual, Darran, you're being selective with your comments. I've already stated how much I have backed the Trust for many, many years (including doing whatever I could to help stop both of the US deals from happening). All of the above named ex-Board members will back me on this.

It's only since the Trust has become toxic and things told to me (actually not by any of the above named people) that I have become so unhappy and disillusioned. I could not believe what I was being told and had to double/treble check it was true.

Regardless of Chris' views on the Trust, I believe that most of the people running it did their best and for the right reasons.

I now don't believe that there are enough people at the top table in the Trust to be trusted to do what is right for us...the fans! It's that simple.

If you're not referring to me, then grow some balls and name names so they can have the right to defend their positions too.

I don’t need to name names they know quite well who they are and if youre saying some people haven’t gone after the sellouts even a teeny weeny bit as much as they’ve gone after the Trust you’re lying because they 100% fuçking well haven’t.

FAO Will on 21:37 - Nov 21 with 1295 viewsGaryjack

'Hatred towards the trust'? Where's that then Dar? I just thought it was a debate about what's morally right and wrong whilst trying to ensure that Trust board members abide by their own rules? Hatred?
FAO Will on 21:38 - Nov 21 with 1288 viewsMoscowJack

FAO Will on 21:35 - Nov 21 by Darran

I don’t need to name names they know quite well who they are and if youre saying some people haven’t gone after the sellouts even a teeny weeny bit as much as they’ve gone after the Trust you’re lying because they 100% fuçking well haven’t.

I've been reading this forum (under various guises) on and off for years (even pre-Phil) but tend to pop in when things get excited and pop out when they calm down, so I honestly don't know who you're referring to.

Why can't you just name names? You're not normally backward in coming forward....

FAO Will on 21:38 - Nov 21 with 1286 viewsNookiejack

FAO Will on 21:30 - Nov 21 by NeathJack

I'm fairly sure the recommendation from the Trust board at the time to accept the deal was unanimous.

Unsure if I read that, it was stated at the forum to disclose & discuss the offer or if I've imagined it though.

So that's not much help really.

Doesn’t it have to be documented in the minutes? Maybe it is somewhere.

Seems strange there were no dissenters - how could they all be for the deal offered by the Yanks?
FAO Will on 21:41 - Nov 21 with 1273 viewswhoflungdung

The very thing we don't need is to see some poster basically venting his spleen at anyone he sees fit . No considering given.

I joined the Trust and trusted them to make the right decisions for the club

I also assumed ( get this ) the Chairman would ensure the sale benefitted the club

It hasn't and it's not fans fault

So fook off Dar and lance that boil because you're seeping puss all over this site

FAO Will on 21:41 - Nov 21 with 1267 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 21:37 - Nov 21 by Garyjack

'Hatred towards the trust'? Where's that then Dar? I just thought it was a debate about what's morally right and wrong whilst trying to ensure that Trust board members abide by their own rules? Hatred?

Look Gary if people have broken the rules and have to go that’s theyre problem,it’s a shame if they’ve fuçked up and it needs sorting.
That’s not the point though. There’s been hatred towards them for a long time and all I’ve said is some people have had virtually NOTHING to say about the people that actually sold the club to those Yank pricks and that’s a FACT.

FAO Will on 21:44 - Nov 21 with 1248 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 21:41 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

The very thing we don't need is to see some poster basically venting his spleen at anyone he sees fit . No considering given.

I joined the Trust and trusted them to make the right decisions for the club

I also assumed ( get this ) the Chairman would ensure the sale benefitted the club

It hasn't and it's not fans fault

So fook off Dar and lance that boil because you're seeping puss all over this site

Go away you hubcap thieving incoherent prick.

FAO Will on 21:47 - Nov 21 with 1227 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Will on 21:38 - Nov 21 by Nookiejack

Doesn’t it have to be documented in the minutes? Maybe it is somewhere.

Seems strange there were no dissenters - how could they all be for the deal offered by the Yanks?

I wouldn’t expect individual votes of board members to be recorded in the minutes. Once the vote was taken and a decision reached, whether by majority or unanimous, it becomes a collective board decision and would be recorded as such. That’s how I see it anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Will on 21:47 - Nov 21 with 1219 viewswhoflungdung

You be got a poisonous agenda and you're toxic on here .A dangerous man who should never get behind a computer .

You are clearly enjoying this maelstrom

One sick disgusting individual

FAO Will on 21:49 - Nov 21 with 1204 viewsDarran

FAO Will on 21:47 - Nov 21 by whoflungdung

You be got a poisonous agenda and you're toxic on here .A dangerous man who should never get behind a computer .

You are clearly enjoying this maelstrom

One sick disgusting individual

I refer you to my previous reply.

FAO Will on 21:51 - Nov 21 with 1188 viewsMoscowJack

Please can we stop the squabbling and get back to the serious issues being discussed?

FAO Will on 21:52 - Nov 21 with 1179 viewsNookiejack

FAO Will on 21:47 - Nov 21 by exiledclaseboy

I wouldn’t expect individual votes of board members to be recorded in the minutes. Once the vote was taken and a decision reached, whether by majority or unanimous, it becomes a collective board decision and would be recorded as such. That’s how I see it anyway.

Well it appears they didn’t have the quorum under the rules to make a recommendation. You would have thought they would have come back and made a statement by now if they did.
FAO Will on 21:53 - Nov 21 with 1169 viewsGaryjack

FAO Will on 21:41 - Nov 21 by Darran

Look Gary if people have broken the rules and have to go that’s theyre problem,it’s a shame if they’ve fuçked up and it needs sorting.
That’s not the point though. There’s been hatred towards them for a long time and all I’ve said is some people have had virtually NOTHING to say about the people that actually sold the club to those Yank pricks and that’s a FACT.

Of course you could argue that if anyone had anything to say about the people who sold the club to those 'Yank pricks', it should have been the trust itself, but they've said fvck all about them except wanting to form a working relationship with the 'pricks'. That's the bottom line Dar, and it's actually something you voted against! So where exactly are you coming from here! Look at the big picture!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024