Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement going nowhere 15:29 - Nov 20 with 5638 viewsDarran

According to Sky sources.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement going nowhere on 15:34 - Nov 20 with 4089 viewswhoflungdung

In that case Darran, neither are we, aprt from continuing downwards

Clearly ,much is going on behind the scenes which seem to be taking precedence

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement going nowhere on 15:37 - Nov 20 with 4049 viewsmonmouth

Well that thread title is 100% true. Unfortunately he's taking the team, and us, with him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

N/A. on 15:38 - Nov 20 with 4045 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:06]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Clement going nowhere on 15:46 - Nov 20 with 3965 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He is obviously teflon coated.
Clement going nowhere on 16:29 - Nov 20 with 3760 viewslifelong

if we lose to Bournemouth, as we probably will, he surely has to go?
Clement going nowhere on 16:31 - Nov 20 with 3738 viewsDarran

Clement going nowhere on 16:29 - Nov 20 by lifelong

if we lose to Bournemouth, as we probably will, he surely has to go?

I honestly thought he'd have gone weeks ago.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement going nowhere on 16:36 - Nov 20 with 3706 viewsjack247

Clement going nowhere on 16:31 - Nov 20 by Darran

He should have.

Wonder how much of this is down to reputation. Firing 3 managers in a little over a year isn’t going to look good on anyone.

He needs to go though.
Clement going nowhere on 16:37 - Nov 20 with 3698 viewsOldjack

Sorry Clem ,but this is bad news ,you only have to look at our attacking record this season to see he's getting it so so wrong , and i want a good explanation off him as to why Mesa not even making the bench these days ,no bullshtye

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Clement going nowhere on 16:41 - Nov 20 with 3671 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement going nowhere on 16:36 - Nov 20 by jack247

He should have.

Wonder how much of this is down to reputation. Firing 3 managers in a little over a year isn’t going to look good on anyone.

He needs to go though.

It’s probably more to do with the club not fancying the pay off he’ll be entitled to if he gets the tin tack. There’s no other reason fir him still to be here and absolutely no indication that he has a clue how to make us any better. Thoroughly depressing.

Poll: Tory leader

Clement going nowhere on 16:43 - Nov 20 with 3649 viewsSmellyplumz

No surprise there, we are skint innit. He'll be here all season and next season in the championship.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement going nowhere on 16:50 - Nov 20 with 3598 viewsSwansea93

I thought he was gone after the Brighton game.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Clement going nowhere on 16:54 - Nov 20 with 3570 viewsOldjack

Clement going nowhere on 16:43 - Nov 20 by Smellyplumz

No surprise there, we are skint innit. He'll be here all season and next season in the championship.

30 mil at least still left in the kitty from the summer as far as i'm aware ,now that's just sitting there making interest for someone

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clement going nowhere on 17:07 - Nov 20 with 3513 viewsswan65split

1, they are either hoping fan pressure will force him to resign....saving £s
2. they have no interest in the football side of things , perhaps the stadium is the key
Clement going nowhere on 17:13 - Nov 20 with 3464 viewsbyron

Can’t afford to sack him

Benny

Clement going nowhere on 17:16 - Nov 20 with 3438 viewslifelong

Clement going nowhere on 17:13 - Nov 20 by byron

Can’t afford to sack him

Won’t afford to sack him more likely.
Clement going nowhere on 17:22 - Nov 20 with 3404 viewsJackSkellington

Clement going nowhere on 17:07 - Nov 20 by swan65split

1, they are either hoping fan pressure will force him to resign....saving £s
2. they have no interest in the football side of things , perhaps the stadium is the key

But if (when) we get relegated with Clements* in charge, how the hell do they think they'll recoup anything like what they spent buying shares and the stadium in the first place? I don't get it, no one will pay that much for a club like ours in the Championship, with or without the stadium.

(*Fk it, he doesn't deserve to have his name spelt properly, useless tw@)
Clement going nowhere on 17:27 - Nov 20 with 3365 viewsDr_Winston

"Sky Sources"

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement going nowhere on 17:28 - Nov 20 with 3363 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I was stunned he was still here after the Brighton game. By not getting rid after that debacle, the club is in looney-tunes land. They'll probably give him a 4 year deal if we get beaten by Bouremouth.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Clement going nowhere on 17:47 - Nov 20 with 3245 viewsmonmouth

He's already inventing his fairy story. He started referencing Dyche on Saturday, and how they had stuck by him even though they went down and 'now look at them'. Wouldn't be surprised if Huckleberry Hound and Deputy Dawg bought it. Plus the Trust was pleased to see up pick a long term manager that was going back to our way, so they are also invested. Not that the puppets would do owt anyway.

All I can say is, Clement really has no clue what happens if we go one down to Bournemouth. It's Bradley and West Ham all over again.

Clement going nowhere on 17:48 - Nov 20 with 3235 viewsswan65split

From another post
Quote "Sky Sports understands the owners believe Clement is still the man to sort out their current problems and his future won’t depend on the crucial visit of Bournemouth to the Liberty Stadium on Saturday.

Clement is approaching a year in charge in South Wales. Both Levien and Kaplan are well aware of the way he turned the club’s fortunes around, including a run of 4 wins in 5, which secured their Premier League survival last term. "

this from Statler and Waldorf of IN BOBBY WE TRUST...........
Clement going nowhere on 18:02 - Nov 20 with 3171 viewsTheKirkyLife

I had more hope Guidolin could turn things around last year before he got the boot.

I'm accepting relegation. Any points from now until the end of the season will be a bonus.
Clement going nowhere on 18:08 - Nov 20 with 3116 viewsGTCJack

His biggest concern today was getting his car serviced. Nowhere to be seen at Fairwood on a Monday after that disgusting performance Saturday.
Wow.
Clement going nowhere on 18:12 - Nov 20 with 3093 viewsmonmouth

Clement going nowhere on 18:08 - Nov 20 by GTCJack

His biggest concern today was getting his car serviced. Nowhere to be seen at Fairwood on a Monday after that disgusting performance Saturday.
Wow.

Good. Maybe if he keeps his puss out of the club until next week we might get somewhere.

Clement going nowhere on 18:26 - Nov 20 with 3002 viewsswan65split

Clement going nowhere on 18:08 - Nov 20 by GTCJack

Wow.

Making sure its in tip top condition for a quick getaway after we lose at home on Saturday ,
Clement going nowhere on 18:29 - Nov 20 with 2989 viewsJethroJack

Ok, the consensus is we're now definitely going down, hard to argue otherwise.
Next question, if we stick with PC (like Burnley stuck with Dyche) can we jump back up like Burnley did?

Huge stretch of the imagination needed, but Dyche seems to have got things sorted....eventually!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024