Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lazy 11:01 - Nov 23 with 1736 viewsGenerousredswan

How fer ayew and naughton are in week after week. I dont know. fer and ayew are 2lazy players who dont battle for 90 mins and naughton is caught out all the time and teams are now playing on him
Lazy on 11:13 - Nov 23 with 1707 viewskeith_gatebroth

To me they do not have the stamina to play for 90 mins. Whether laziness comes into it, not sure, but the squad generally always seem to be less fit that the opposition.
Lazy on 11:20 - Nov 23 with 1689 viewsItchySphincter

Christ!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lazy on 11:25 - Nov 23 with 1677 viewscmajack

Just 3 out at least 9 who are simply not good enough at this level,and for that you have to blame our recruitment policy. I criticised ayew 6 weeks ago because he's no threat and offers very little but was slagged off because some on this forum liked him because he runs about a lot. Well 6 weeks later i will ask the same question, what threat up front does ayew give us ? Absolutely nothing,and to think some on here still prefer him to his brother. What a joke.
Lazy on 14:36 - Nov 23 with 1561 viewsicecoldjack

Isn't Ayew in the top 3 in the premier league for sprints made ?

http://ghanasoccernet.com/jordan-ayew-tops-english-premier-league-sprint-chart-a

He's not awesome but i don't think he's lazy either .
Lazy on 14:42 - Nov 23 with 1557 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There’s many things Ayew is

Lazy is not one of them

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lazy on 15:47 - Nov 23 with 1478 viewsE20Jack

Intersting after what I pointed out a few weeks back.

Jason Price says no comment..

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Lazy on 16:15 - Nov 23 with 1445 viewsjasper_T

Lazy on 11:13 - Nov 23 by keith_gatebroth

To me they do not have the stamina to play for 90 mins. Whether laziness comes into it, not sure, but the squad generally always seem to be less fit that the opposition.

Fer barely has 45 in him. I don't know what he gets up to at half time but even when he comes on as sub he looks shattered before the hour mark.
Lazy on 17:02 - Nov 23 with 1403 viewsDr_Winston

Do we have any lazy white players?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Lazy on 17:08 - Nov 23 with 1387 viewsHighjack

Lazy on 17:02 - Nov 23 by Dr_Winston

Do we have any lazy white players?

If you watch fabianski closely the lazy git hardly moves at all. Just stands there between those white stick netty things.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lazy on 19:37 - Nov 23 with 1307 viewsGeoffThom

Ayew may be a few things but to be fair lazy isn't one of them
Strikers rely on service ours don't get any
Lazy on 19:44 - Nov 23 with 1294 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't thing Naughton has been either. He's indecisive and constantly stands off his man, but put the effort into getting forward against Burnley.

Although there's a lot of ball watching and switching off going on, I'd agree with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024