Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread 11:35 - Dec 7 with 27970 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 9 with 4575 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:15 - Dec 9 by JackSkellington

I haven't been paying attention to football for the last week or so, and only just realised there was no sign of Sanches anywhere. Is he injured or has he just been totally dropped?

Totally dropped.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 9 with 4566 viewsJack59

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Probably just about deserve it. But a shocking game and if West Brom had anything about them they could have caught us on the break several times.

I'll take the 3 points though. Wilf getting in the goals now is the best news - he was always going to be key. It looks like the old Wilf is back, which is a huge relief. Without him we're nothing in the final third.

I agree with everything you've said there, but West Brom were shockingly poor yet it still could have gone their way. 3 points was essential today to have any chance of survival, but there were still too many negative signs on the pitch again this afternoon, confidence is extremely low in general and I still feel our best chance would be with a new man at the helm, with new ideas. or should I say an idea.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 9 with 4514 viewsSwansea93

Tony Pulis in the stands today?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:26 - Dec 9 with 4485 viewswhoflungdung

So ,a good sign ,Clem s realised Sanches a busted flush that never was

Worry waste of money . Criminal

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Dec 9 with 4480 viewsmonmouth

Well I'm thrilled with that result, I never thought we'd score.

The whole thing remains tough to watch though and some of these players are better than they look. Clement is just not doing his job. We should bin him despite the win. But Pulls turned Wubba into that shower of shit so we shouldn't let him anywhere near us. They are the only team that's looked more bumbling and less dangerous than us.

Happy tonight, but we aint getting out of this like that. Let's hope confidence gets a boost.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Dec 9 with 4458 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Dec 9 by monmouth

The whole thing remains tough to watch though and some of these players are better than they look. Clement is just not doing his job. We should bin him despite the win. But Pulls turned Wubba into that shower of shit so we shouldn't let him anywhere near us. They are the only team that's looked more bumbling and less dangerous than us.

Happy tonight, but we aint getting out of this like that. Let's hope confidence gets a boost.

Happy, you wouldn't be happy if you won the lottery.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:36 - Dec 9 with 4453 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:34 - Dec 9 by plasjack

Happy, you wouldn't be happy if you won the lottery.

Give it a rest you jerk

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:37 - Dec 9 with 4449 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:36 - Dec 9 by monmouth

Give it a rest you jerk

Takes one to know one.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 9 with 4426 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:28 - Dec 9 by monmouth

Agree 100% mon.

Get him out now while we are within touching distance of safety.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 02:18 - Dec 10 with 4245 viewsJackSkellington

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:26 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

So ,a good sign ,Clem s realised Sanches a busted flush that never was

Worry waste of money . Criminal

It really says something that I honestly didn't realise Sanches wasn't even on the bench until after the match finished. I looked at the lineups and everything pre-match, didn't twig. Think I must have been distracted by the decision to start Routledge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024