Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread 11:35 - Dec 7 with 27969 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 9 with 2868 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 9 by MrSwerve

If this half is a reflection of the first half, if anyone comes on here to list the positives then they need help. Dire football, no chances (OH WE HIT THE POST ONCE!!!), negative negative negative football.

I like Clem but ffs get him out.

How was that a Yellow for Carroll, he took the ball from the side, and also kicked other player, they have done that to us all game?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 9 with 2835 viewsChippy69

It comes to something when I'm happy I cant get a stream

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 9 with 2826 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

How was that a Yellow for Carroll, he took the ball from the side, and also kicked other player, they have done that to us all game?

And how was that not a Straight Red for that foul on Mesa, he did not even get a yellow for the Elbow in the face.
Mike Dean as Bent as usual.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 9 with 2820 viewsPozuelosSideys

Get Carrol off. Get Routledge off.

FFS

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 9 with 2802 viewsTheKirkyLife

Praise be Routledge off
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 9 with 2730 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 9 by Chippy69

It’s in bein7
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 9 with 2521 viewsjamiewales

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 9 by Chippy69

http://wiziwig.ru/soccer/watch-11a6548-swansea-west-brom?l=1454215936
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 9 with 2432 viewsChippy69

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 9 by jamiewales

http://wiziwig.ru/soccer/watch-11a6548-swansea-west-brom?l=1454215936

Ta mush

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 9 with 2424 viewsLeonWasGod

Poor game. 2 awful sides that would struggle in the Championship.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 9 with 2305 viewsBalhamSwan

no shots on target so far again
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 9 with 2238 viewsnierika

Starting to feel like we could play for another 4 hours and not score
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 9 with 2196 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Dec 9 by BalhamSwan

no shots on target so far again

I think we may have just had one, 75th minute
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 9 with 2191 viewsmagicdaps10

75mins and no shot on goal.......Come on FFS, Clement has to go!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Dec 9 with 2151 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching Ayew run at a fullback compared to Routledge and Dyer shows just how far off Premier League quality those two are, it looks like the play is sped up if you were to compare them side by side.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 9 with 2104 viewsmagicdaps10

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 9 with 2068 viewsTheKirkyLife

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES BONY YOU BEAUT
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 9 with 2050 viewsMrSwerve

F*cking get in.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 2039 viewsLeonWasGod

Thank fk for that!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 2019 viewsjamiewales

yesssss
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 2018 viewsBalhamSwan

bony!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 2000 viewsBLAZE

A brick wall wouldn't have stopped that going in
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 9 with 1995 viewsPozuelosSideys

Wilfffyyyys backkkk

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 9 with 1937 viewsTheKirkyLife

And we almost just conceded. Still 10 minutes, lads. COME ON.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Dec 9 with 1931 viewsmagicdaps10

And i only gave a big Yessssssssssssssssssss because we got a shot on target.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 9 with 1918 viewsnierika

BONY WAS SMASHING THAT IN IF HE HAD TO PUT A HOLE THROUGH SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024