Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry,Royals never change 15:13 - Dec 10 with 7844 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046340/Prince-Harry-sneaks-hunting-trip

Did his guns get checked by customs. Blood thirsty clown.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 22:09 - Dec 12 with 658 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 21:33 - Dec 12 by Drizzy

You've really exposed yourself here. You do realise the question of whether humans are even born with any innate knowledge beyond biological functions such as suckling and sh*tting is still up for debate? To say categorically that we're born with a set of morals is the kind of baseless sh*te that's all too common in everything you post.

Again Drizzy, you can say as many of these buzzwords as you like. Nothing has been exposed here, just your insecure need to attempt (and often fail) to win internet debates even if you have to take the side that is obviously wrong on all levels - this has led you to make these outlandish self proclaiming statements.

We are born with a set of morals and instincts (that doesn't mean necessarily a baby knows immediately - although scientists as Yale University think they do - as reading back you seem to be taking that literally). It is something hard to prove, but common sense suggests this is the case.

You will have to do more research/googling on the human brain if you have taken that on face value without a further thought though. The human brain develops and grows, the urge to eat, to love, to care, to avoid pain is not something that is learned - it is innate.

Are you telling me that you would have no idea whether it was wrong to murder something if you were not told otherwise? Every animal on the planet is born with a set of instincts and moral practices, there is evidence in nature everywhere you look - to think humans are any different is amazingly naive. It is usually acting in a way you would not want done to yourself with humans.

Stick a 4 year old in a room, bring in a rabbit, slit its throat in front of it and see if it wants to eat it. It will probably be horrifically upset. Do the same in front of a lion cub or a baby shark, it will be overloaded with excitement to devour it.

You can of course, if you wish to expose me, prove that eating meat is healthy and of course that killing a sentient being for pleasure is fine. Do either of those and yep, I am well and truly exposed. The main problem you would face with taking up that challenge is... that you can't.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 22:55]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 23:11 - Dec 12 with 609 viewsDrizzy

F*cking hell I've been Dimi'd.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 23:24 - Dec 12 with 596 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 23:11 - Dec 12 by Drizzy

F*cking hell I've been Dimi'd.

Well if that means you have lost then yes, resoundingly.

Unless of course you are now suddenly advocating that eating meat is healthy and it is perfectly fine to enslave and murder sentient beings needlessly for taste.... which makes an odd stance considering you claim to be actively going vegan.

Anyone would think you are arguing for the sake of it. Fancy that eh Drizzy, not like you.

The offer of help still stands, genuinely. PM me if you wish, saves you losing face on here
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 23:26]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 00:05 - Dec 13 with 581 viewsDrizzy

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 23:24 - Dec 12 by E20Jack

Well if that means you have lost then yes, resoundingly.

Unless of course you are now suddenly advocating that eating meat is healthy and it is perfectly fine to enslave and murder sentient beings needlessly for taste.... which makes an odd stance considering you claim to be actively going vegan.

Anyone would think you are arguing for the sake of it. Fancy that eh Drizzy, not like you.

The offer of help still stands, genuinely. PM me if you wish, saves you losing face on here
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 23:26]

Hiya, Dim.

Any rational observer to this thread can see the many fallacies in your arguments and your baseless statements get refuted with actual empirical evidence.

Meat can absolutely be a part of a healthy and balanced diet. That's irrefutable and something you're unable to grasp because of your staunch moral compass. I can respect that but I can't accept your reductive and binary arguments and aversion to actual research. You've exposed yourself as a bit of an idiot.

If I were going to PM you it'd be to see evidence of the "tens of thousands" you've apparently raised. If you want me to see you as anything resembling credible then you'd send them to me.

I won't hold my breath. As you were.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 00:26 - Dec 13 with 573 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 00:05 - Dec 13 by Drizzy

Hiya, Dim.

Any rational observer to this thread can see the many fallacies in your arguments and your baseless statements get refuted with actual empirical evidence.

Meat can absolutely be a part of a healthy and balanced diet. That's irrefutable and something you're unable to grasp because of your staunch moral compass. I can respect that but I can't accept your reductive and binary arguments and aversion to actual research. You've exposed yourself as a bit of an idiot.

If I were going to PM you it'd be to see evidence of the "tens of thousands" you've apparently raised. If you want me to see you as anything resembling credible then you'd send them to me.

I won't hold my breath. As you were.

Hiya Dale... Calling me other posters really is not going to make your arguments any better, other posters have fallen into that trap when gasping for air. It never ends well.

Any rational observer to this thread will see that my arguments (use the term loosely, it isnt an argument but a clear moral stance) are perfectly sound, backed up by statistics, scientific knowledge and study, common decency and most of all common sense - which amazingly isnt that common.

Saying meat can be part of a healthy and balanced diet is fanciful though isn't it. It is a bit like saying lard can be. Technically, yes in small amounts it may not have a lot of chance to do any lasting harm, so if you get the majority of your nutrients from other sources then it can be oart of a healthy balance - but hardly good for you is it. All of your nutrient can come from the place it was intended quite easily enough where there is no victim - you do not dispute this I assume?

There you go again with your buzzwords. I shall repeat what I did last time you did it - the only thing that has been "exposed" is your need to attempt to win (and often fail) debates online. We both know you do not want to be backing the horse you are currently backing, but it opposes mine so you have had to take it on.

My argument is meat and animal products in general are not healthy for you (mounds of scientific fact to back that) and it is not right to kill sentient beings for pleasure (a notion everyone agrees with until it comes to their tastebuds) - in order to win this debate or for any beitral to read this and agree with you, you must understand you have to prove both points null and void - so far your argument has boiled down to hamburgers tasting good and cannot be replaced. Its the ramblings of a lunatic.

£24,642.50 to date (and counting) - covering 6 organisations. But I have zero inclination to prove any philanthropic work, it goes against the very core of it, it is not a vanity project, i was just pointing out that my stance has done wonders for my beliefs unlike what you claim. To use it to prove a point would go against everything that encompasses. I am more than happy to let my words and moral stand for themselves - which will do far more than any money raised can do... and I am not after your credibility stamp of approval, I assure you.

So on the subject of credibility, tell me, what are you finding so hard about going vegan to the point it has taken a year to get to the point you are now (which diesnt sound anything remotely like began by the way), and what are the reasons you decided to do that? It seems awfully like your actions are once again not aligning with your words if you think killing animals simply for taste is fine and it is a healthy thing to do. I don't wish to call anyone a liar but that is a little odd... Right?

Something doesn't quite add up here. Care to explain to the no doubt confused that are reading your conflicting stance? I am indeed once again on hand to help.

As you were.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 0:41]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 02:24 - Dec 13 with 557 viewsDrizzy

As you have a penchant for pulling things out your arse unfortunately I won't be able to take you seriously until I see some evidence. Sorry if this goes against your philanthropic beliefs but feel free to PM me if you don't want the info in the public domain.

As for transitioning to veganism I've begun slowly cutting out animal products from my diet rather than enacting an unsustainable overnight change. There've been slip-ups and periods where I've eaten meat on holiday and when cooking it's nearly impossible to find substitutes for yoghurt and cheese. Whether I become and remain fully vegan is still unknown but I'm satisfied that my level of consumption is reasonable.

Keep fighting the good fight though, E20. I'm sure so many reading this will be inspired by your dogma.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 02:41 - Dec 13 with 554 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 02:24 - Dec 13 by Drizzy

As you have a penchant for pulling things out your arse unfortunately I won't be able to take you seriously until I see some evidence. Sorry if this goes against your philanthropic beliefs but feel free to PM me if you don't want the info in the public domain.

As for transitioning to veganism I've begun slowly cutting out animal products from my diet rather than enacting an unsustainable overnight change. There've been slip-ups and periods where I've eaten meat on holiday and when cooking it's nearly impossible to find substitutes for yoghurt and cheese. Whether I become and remain fully vegan is still unknown but I'm satisfied that my level of consumption is reasonable.

Keep fighting the good fight though, E20. I'm sure so many reading this will be inspired by your dogma.

You need proof of how much money I have raised in order to make your mind up whether killing animals for pleasure is ok? You do realise that makes very little sense don't you and adds weight to my analysis that you indeed have muddied your own waters just to desperately try and win an unwinnable debate rather than actually discuss the topic.

I will tell you something else too, smugly knowing I won't be proving this to you either.. I am a patron for two fantastic vegan activists who I help ensure they can do that work full time, do the dirty work I cannot do due to work commitments so give 2.5% of my salary to each of them. If ever you feel your conscience is getting the better of you then I will gladly hand over that information so you can yourself make that donation, they will be glad of the extra funding.

Thanks for letting me know your vegan transition, however that is not what I asked. "How" is not really something that is important to the discussion, that can be done in a multitude if ways. I asked "why". Which is far more pertinent.

You clearly think it is healthy to consume animal products contrary to all evidence. You clearly think murdering /torturing sentient beings for pleasure is fine contrary to our innate moral code.. So my question was WHY are you deciding to change your diet. There is clearly something that sits uneasy for you to make the change.

The answer to that may provide an answer to what seems a very confused and ever moving standpoint at the moment.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 2:44]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 02:54 - Dec 13 with 550 viewsDrizzy

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 02:41 - Dec 13 by E20Jack

You need proof of how much money I have raised in order to make your mind up whether killing animals for pleasure is ok? You do realise that makes very little sense don't you and adds weight to my analysis that you indeed have muddied your own waters just to desperately try and win an unwinnable debate rather than actually discuss the topic.

I will tell you something else too, smugly knowing I won't be proving this to you either.. I am a patron for two fantastic vegan activists who I help ensure they can do that work full time, do the dirty work I cannot do due to work commitments so give 2.5% of my salary to each of them. If ever you feel your conscience is getting the better of you then I will gladly hand over that information so you can yourself make that donation, they will be glad of the extra funding.

Thanks for letting me know your vegan transition, however that is not what I asked. "How" is not really something that is important to the discussion, that can be done in a multitude if ways. I asked "why". Which is far more pertinent.

You clearly think it is healthy to consume animal products contrary to all evidence. You clearly think murdering /torturing sentient beings for pleasure is fine contrary to our innate moral code.. So my question was WHY are you deciding to change your diet. There is clearly something that sits uneasy for you to make the change.

The answer to that may provide an answer to what seems a very confused and ever moving standpoint at the moment.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 2:44]

No I asked for proof as you've made baseless claims in this thread and if you were telling the truth you'd have no hesitation in sending me a quick PM confirming your involvement in fundraising. Still waiting.

If you've got a link for me to donate then I'd love to. Just send it over in that same PM. Like I said, I won't hold my breath.

Here's a handy summation.

I've chosen to reduce consumption for the health benefits and because it's more sustainable. Current farming practices are unsustainable and as a society we consume too much meat. However killing animals who've had a good standard of living in conditions akin to their natural habitat is not fundamentally evil. I respect your morals but you engage in several practices in your life which will indirectly cause suffering to animals. If you're going to take the moral high ground, at least bother to do some research.

That's all on the matter from me unless I get a PM with some evidence about what you do and where I can donate. If you deliberately choose not to provide it that's up to you, but all you'll be doing is depriving your cause of valuable funds.

Goodnight x

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 03:25 - Dec 13 with 542 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 02:54 - Dec 13 by Drizzy

No I asked for proof as you've made baseless claims in this thread and if you were telling the truth you'd have no hesitation in sending me a quick PM confirming your involvement in fundraising. Still waiting.

If you've got a link for me to donate then I'd love to. Just send it over in that same PM. Like I said, I won't hold my breath.

Here's a handy summation.

I've chosen to reduce consumption for the health benefits and because it's more sustainable. Current farming practices are unsustainable and as a society we consume too much meat. However killing animals who've had a good standard of living in conditions akin to their natural habitat is not fundamentally evil. I respect your morals but you engage in several practices in your life which will indirectly cause suffering to animals. If you're going to take the moral high ground, at least bother to do some research.

That's all on the matter from me unless I get a PM with some evidence about what you do and where I can donate. If you deliberately choose not to provide it that's up to you, but all you'll be doing is depriving your cause of valuable funds.

Goodnight x

I have not made any baseless claims. Stand by every single one of them. The only baseless claims from memory in this thread is you claiming that type 2 diabetes had nothing to do with red meat. Amazing really. My link to breast cancer and dairy is disputed though, I wil happily admit that there are conflicting studies, but the links to dairy and other diseases are not even up for debate. Look up the link between dairy and bone fracture and bone disease, this is due to phosphates that our body just cannot handle.

As I have said, I have no intention of proving my philanthropy, you will just have to not believe me Drizzy. But will happily send you the links to donate, are you saying on this thread now that you will make a worthwhile contribution? It will be confirmed. If so I will gladly PM you the details to do so. In fact I will put them on the bottom of this page.

So you recognise that it is not healthy then. It is very rare, in nature, that an animals natural food ultimately makes them ill and in many cases - kills them isnt it? Very odd one may say.

Good standard of living is what exactly? Please understand these industries do not give animals a good standard of living. They are artificially inseminated, forced to give birth, have their children taken away from them (then shot in the head if male, kept for the same fate as mum if female) while they are in a constant state of mourning for their child they have suckers attached to their udders, many of which have open sores due to this process and cycle being never ending. Those suckers also cannot differentiate between substances often sucking out blood and pus from these sores. Cheese and milk is allowed a certain level of blood and pus in it as an accepted part of the process. They then collapre from sheer exhaustion and are either shot on the spot or minced up for pet food.

Then we get to the meat industry...how can you humanely kill something that does not want to die? Regardless of what life it has had, they both end up in the same place. What Joey does, one of the activists, is have a VR headset where the process is gone through from start to finish through the animals eyes. People are physically sick or in floods of tears after watching it - not the normal reaction of a carnivore. These are from free range grass fed farms.

Joey also went to a pig slaughter house with the consent of the owners, and he took it upon himself to calm the pigs down as they were waiting for the gas chamber. Pigs are widely regarded as more intelligent than dogs by the way, worth noting. Can you imagine the uproar of this were dogs (we have seen the hypocritical UK reaction to the Chinese Yeulin festival).

He then made a video. Its heartbreaking. The pigs know what is coming, they are clearly distressed and know exactly what is going on, they have fear in their eyes and looking to Joey for comfort of which he obviously can only offer so much. They then hear the screams of the pigs in the gas chamber, the sensation of being burned from the inside out as the carbon dioxide reacts in their lungs to create an acidic vapour.... All for a sandwich.

I am a vegan Drizzy, that by its very nature means I have researched extensively. What exactly are you referring to? If I engage in any practice in my life that contributes to the siffering of animals then it is either unavoidable and currently unrealistic that I can make an effect (materials to build a house etc) or I simply choose the option of least destruction. Someone once said that in order to grow vegetables then fertiliser is used which is a mix of shellfish and fermented faeces. I made the point that this is not justification to then kill more sentient beings on top, that grain would then get fed to a cow for the cow then to be killed. So my option cuts out a victim from the process. Once the main problem gets solved then we will focus on how to improve it further.

Hopefully you stand by your word and donate. These two helped me massively along the way and the work they do is utterly incredible. They will also help you if needed. They would do it comoletely free if you didnt want to donate. They offer (or at least Joey does) a mentoring service where he will help every step of the way, offering you alternatives to what you are looking for and the best place to find them again completly free, its called challenge 22 where you go vegan for 22 days to see how you get on.

https://www.patreon.com/joeycarbstrong

https://www.patreon.com/earthlinged
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 3:53]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 04:01 - Dec 13 with 527 viewsDrizzy

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 03:25 - Dec 13 by E20Jack

I have not made any baseless claims. Stand by every single one of them. The only baseless claims from memory in this thread is you claiming that type 2 diabetes had nothing to do with red meat. Amazing really. My link to breast cancer and dairy is disputed though, I wil happily admit that there are conflicting studies, but the links to dairy and other diseases are not even up for debate. Look up the link between dairy and bone fracture and bone disease, this is due to phosphates that our body just cannot handle.

As I have said, I have no intention of proving my philanthropy, you will just have to not believe me Drizzy. But will happily send you the links to donate, are you saying on this thread now that you will make a worthwhile contribution? It will be confirmed. If so I will gladly PM you the details to do so. In fact I will put them on the bottom of this page.

So you recognise that it is not healthy then. It is very rare, in nature, that an animals natural food ultimately makes them ill and in many cases - kills them isnt it? Very odd one may say.

Good standard of living is what exactly? Please understand these industries do not give animals a good standard of living. They are artificially inseminated, forced to give birth, have their children taken away from them (then shot in the head if male, kept for the same fate as mum if female) while they are in a constant state of mourning for their child they have suckers attached to their udders, many of which have open sores due to this process and cycle being never ending. Those suckers also cannot differentiate between substances often sucking out blood and pus from these sores. Cheese and milk is allowed a certain level of blood and pus in it as an accepted part of the process. They then collapre from sheer exhaustion and are either shot on the spot or minced up for pet food.

Then we get to the meat industry...how can you humanely kill something that does not want to die? Regardless of what life it has had, they both end up in the same place. What Joey does, one of the activists, is have a VR headset where the process is gone through from start to finish through the animals eyes. People are physically sick or in floods of tears after watching it - not the normal reaction of a carnivore. These are from free range grass fed farms.

Joey also went to a pig slaughter house with the consent of the owners, and he took it upon himself to calm the pigs down as they were waiting for the gas chamber. Pigs are widely regarded as more intelligent than dogs by the way, worth noting. Can you imagine the uproar of this were dogs (we have seen the hypocritical UK reaction to the Chinese Yeulin festival).

He then made a video. Its heartbreaking. The pigs know what is coming, they are clearly distressed and know exactly what is going on, they have fear in their eyes and looking to Joey for comfort of which he obviously can only offer so much. They then hear the screams of the pigs in the gas chamber, the sensation of being burned from the inside out as the carbon dioxide reacts in their lungs to create an acidic vapour.... All for a sandwich.

I am a vegan Drizzy, that by its very nature means I have researched extensively. What exactly are you referring to? If I engage in any practice in my life that contributes to the siffering of animals then it is either unavoidable and currently unrealistic that I can make an effect (materials to build a house etc) or I simply choose the option of least destruction. Someone once said that in order to grow vegetables then fertiliser is used which is a mix of shellfish and fermented faeces. I made the point that this is not justification to then kill more sentient beings on top, that grain would then get fed to a cow for the cow then to be killed. So my option cuts out a victim from the process. Once the main problem gets solved then we will focus on how to improve it further.

Hopefully you stand by your word and donate. These two helped me massively along the way and the work they do is utterly incredible. They will also help you if needed. They would do it comoletely free if you didnt want to donate. They offer (or at least Joey does) a mentoring service where he will help every step of the way, offering you alternatives to what you are looking for and the best place to find them again completly free, its called challenge 22 where you go vegan for 22 days to see how you get on.

https://www.patreon.com/joeycarbstrong

https://www.patreon.com/earthlinged
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 3:53]

Never said type 2 diabetes is nothing to do with red meat I said it's usually attributed to high glucose intake.

If you're willing to send a link for about the dairy/bone fracture study then feel free. Unfortunately, links to actual studies from you have been almost non-existent.

Meat is perfectly natural because humans can digest it. Grass is an unnatural food. Health problems are usually associated with excess consumption and processing.

Yes the vast majority of agricultural practices are inhumane as you've described. However ethical and sustainable livestock farming do exist. You can humanely slaughter an animal if it's done swiftly and not through gas chambers as you've described but effective electrical stunning and bolting can be instantaneous.

You use plastic products, right? You drive cars? Your actions contribute to the vast and untold suffering of marine life. But I doubt there's a VR experience of a fish being mutilated by a plastic rings.

Donated to both. Skeptical of the idea of activism as a full-time profession but they seem good natured and have interesting content. Check if you so wish.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 04:20 - Dec 13 with 522 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 04:01 - Dec 13 by Drizzy

Never said type 2 diabetes is nothing to do with red meat I said it's usually attributed to high glucose intake.

If you're willing to send a link for about the dairy/bone fracture study then feel free. Unfortunately, links to actual studies from you have been almost non-existent.

Meat is perfectly natural because humans can digest it. Grass is an unnatural food. Health problems are usually associated with excess consumption and processing.

Yes the vast majority of agricultural practices are inhumane as you've described. However ethical and sustainable livestock farming do exist. You can humanely slaughter an animal if it's done swiftly and not through gas chambers as you've described but effective electrical stunning and bolting can be instantaneous.

You use plastic products, right? You drive cars? Your actions contribute to the vast and untold suffering of marine life. But I doubt there's a VR experience of a fish being mutilated by a plastic rings.

Donated to both. Skeptical of the idea of activism as a full-time profession but they seem good natured and have interesting content. Check if you so wish.

You said that my link to meat and diabetes showed a lack of understanding due to diabetes being related to glucose.

Humans can digest faeces. Doesn't mean it is a natural food source for humans. That will also make us sick and may even kill us in the long run. An animals natural food source will not make it ill, unless something drastic and external has happened.

This is the dairy and bone fracture issue, first link i clicked on, there are many to choose from if you are looking for something in particular. https://nutritionfacts.org/2017/01/31/why-is-milk-consumption-associated-with-mo

We will never agree on if an animal that wants to live can be killed humanely for a needless cause. It is an oxymoron. Humane means compassion, you cannot compassionately murder a healthy animal that wants to live regardless of method. I again take you back to the argument of your dog (hypothetical) and me wanting its skin for a mat and coming along and swiftly shooting it in the head. Society has decided what animals are ok to kill and which ones are not - its insane.

If you can be perfectly healthy by not killing others, then why not choose it? Agriculture has some way to go too, but most certainly not the pressing issue in this field, no pun intended.

No I do not drive, never have and never buy plastic - ever.

I trust you, and thanks on their behalf. Very good of you indeed.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 09:29 - Dec 13 with 479 viewswhoflungdung

My point was that I find it reprehensible for a human being to ENJOY the actual pursuit and killing of an animal . Utterly different from the rights and wrongs of eating meat .

Just as well we didn't go down the religious route.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 10:10 - Dec 13 with 475 viewsjack247

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 09:29 - Dec 13 by whoflungdung

My point was that I find it reprehensible for a human being to ENJOY the actual pursuit and killing of an animal . Utterly different from the rights and wrongs of eating meat .

Just as well we didn't go down the religious route.

Perch, I’m totally with you on this one.

To suggest that humans are designed to be herbivores is flat out wrong. To suggest there is no difference between fox/big game/whatever hunting and eating meat as part of a balanced diet, is nothing more than an opinion. An opinion that is easy to respect, but ultimately disagree with.
Prince Harry,Royals never change on 10:18 - Dec 13 with 469 viewswhoflungdung

Wow
I'm just a humble guy

I also opine if one is against eating meat on moral grounds because of animals killed then it follows that one shouldn't wear leather shoes ,jackets or indeed anything originating from animals .

I ll extend the morality argument. People live work and die in East Asian sweat shops but we still buy the clothes.

It's hard not to be a hypocrite

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:01 - Dec 13 with 447 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 10:10 - Dec 13 by jack247

Perch, I’m totally with you on this one.

To suggest that humans are designed to be herbivores is flat out wrong. To suggest there is no difference between fox/big game/whatever hunting and eating meat as part of a balanced diet, is nothing more than an opinion. An opinion that is easy to respect, but ultimately disagree with.

The biggest study ever conducted on the subject concluded that the recommended amount of animal product humans should consume is - zero.

You may think it is outlandish to say we are herbivores due to the fact you have been told we are not all your life. But I would be interested to know why, even though you share almost no characteristics of a carnivore, and almost all characteristics of a herbivore - you believe you were designed to go against biological design.

If you like I can show you the difference between carnivores and herbivores and you can decided for yourself based on that?

As for no difference in meat eating and hunting. There really is not. Both needless, both killing an animal for sensory pleasure. Why is one form of sensory pleasure ok to commit murder but another isnt? Genuine question.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 14:03]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:04 - Dec 13 with 441 viewsHighjack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:01 - Dec 13 by E20Jack

The biggest study ever conducted on the subject concluded that the recommended amount of animal product humans should consume is - zero.

You may think it is outlandish to say we are herbivores due to the fact you have been told we are not all your life. But I would be interested to know why, even though you share almost no characteristics of a carnivore, and almost all characteristics of a herbivore - you believe you were designed to go against biological design.

If you like I can show you the difference between carnivores and herbivores and you can decided for yourself based on that?

As for no difference in meat eating and hunting. There really is not. Both needless, both killing an animal for sensory pleasure. Why is one form of sensory pleasure ok to commit murder but another isnt? Genuine question.

Go on then, I could do with a giggle.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:07 - Dec 13 with 437 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 10:18 - Dec 13 by whoflungdung

Wow
I'm just a humble guy

I also opine if one is against eating meat on moral grounds because of animals killed then it follows that one shouldn't wear leather shoes ,jackets or indeed anything originating from animals .

I ll extend the morality argument. People live work and die in East Asian sweat shops but we still buy the clothes.

It's hard not to be a hypocrite

Perch you are describing veganism. We dont wear leather shoes, jackets or indeed anything originating from animals. Even my shower gel has come from somewhere that does not test on animals.

This also extends to human suffering too. Ethical clothing is easy to come by. A lot of people "give in" to being a hypocrite because of sheer laziness and convenience, veganism is the beluef that convenience isn't a reason to contribute to human and animal suffering.

Sometimes it is unavoidable in the current state of the world. But we choose the path of least suffering and destruction.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:11 - Dec 13 with 433 viewsBobby_Fischer

What was the name of the study? Genuinely interested.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:27 - Dec 13 with 429 viewsjack247

We aren’t carnivores either, we’re omnivores. We would have died out thousands of years ago if we had to survive exclusively on plants.

You say you’ve recently become vegan, when did you give up blood sports?
Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:36 - Dec 13 with 423 viewsFlashberryjack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:27 - Dec 13 by jack247

We aren’t carnivores either, we’re omnivores. We would have died out thousands of years ago if we had to survive exclusively on plants.

He's murdering helpless Soya beans in the name of veganism.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:43 - Dec 13 with 421 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:27 - Dec 13 by jack247

Exactly we ate meat in survival situations. But our body isnt equipped to adequately deal with it, hence it makes us sick.

We are not in a survival situation now, so there is no need to eat it. No need to make ourselves sick and no need to inflict this suffering on others.

Agree?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:44 - Dec 13 with 420 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:11 - Dec 13 by Bobby_Fischer

What was the name of the study? Genuinely interested.

The China Study.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:45 - Dec 13 with 418 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:04 - Dec 13 by Highjack

Go on then, I could do with a giggle.

You were shown last time you argued the opposite. Predictably you did not reply.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:45 - Dec 13 with 417 viewsHighjack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:36 - Dec 13 by Flashberryjack

He's murdering helpless Soya beans in the name of veganism.

Depriving carrots of the chance of life just to satisfy his tastebuds. The evil bugger.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:49 - Dec 13 with 416 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:45 - Dec 13 by Highjack

Depriving carrots of the chance of life just to satisfy his tastebuds. The evil bugger.

Yep those are the two main fall backs of the people we often speak to who dont want to cut the cruelty and violence out of their daily routine. It is either outlandish meat promotion "but bacon tho...." Or a "you are murdering plants..." comment..

Both very old hat, neither really very funny and an avoidance of the issue in hand. But people react in different ways when they feel uncomfortable with their actions and feel they have to justify.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 14:50]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024