Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t) 15:44 - Dec 19 with 2066 viewsSwansea93

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 15:51 - Dec 19 with 2043 viewsmagicdaps10

NORDFELLT
MULDER

NAUGHTON
CONNOR ROBERTS
OLSSON
BARTLEY
VDH
RODON

FULTON
CARROLL
FER
CLUCAS
GRIMES
BRITTON

DYER
ROUTLEDGE

MCBURNIE
AYEW

Throw in other youngsters

ZABRET
BYERS
JAMES
GORRE
CIAN HARRIS
BAKER-RICHARDSON
BLAIR

And that will be not far off the squad we have. A couple of experienced pros with some youngsters. Everyone else will be sold off with a nice sum going into the bank throw in the few years of parachute payments........there will be money to be made by the investors.

Hang your head in shame Huw and Co.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 15:53 - Dec 19 with 2034 viewsFlashberryjack

Only the ones we can't sell or give away.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 15:57 - Dec 19 with 2010 viewspencoedjack

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 15:51 - Dec 19 by magicdaps10

NORDFELLT
MULDER

NAUGHTON
CONNOR ROBERTS
OLSSON
BARTLEY
VDH
RODON

FULTON
CARROLL
FER
CLUCAS
GRIMES
BRITTON

DYER
ROUTLEDGE

MCBURNIE
AYEW

ZABRET
BYERS
JAMES
GORRE
CIAN HARRIS
BAKER-RICHARDSON
BLAIR

And that will be not far off the squad we have. A couple of experienced pros with some youngsters. Everyone else will be sold off with a nice sum going into the bank throw in the few years of parachute payments........there will be money to be made by the investors.

Id take Olsson out of that lot as well ....

Pretty depressing reading
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 16:05 - Dec 19 with 1989 viewsandypitt56

Would be hard pushed to stay out of the relegation zone in the championship with that lot.

league one here we come....
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 16:06 - Dec 19 with 1982 viewsAl_Bundy

Can't believe next season's captain isn't even listed.
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 16:09 - Dec 19 with 1970 viewsSwanjaxs

All of them with perhaps Fabianski being the exception, no other player will interest another premier league club and most Championship clubs will not be prepared to match thier over inflated contracts...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 16:20 - Dec 19 with 1944 viewsAl_Bundy

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 16:09 - Dec 19 by Swanjaxs

All of them with perhaps Fabianski being the exception, no other player will interest another premier league club and most Championship clubs will not be prepared to match thier over inflated contracts...

A good few will move abroad. Ki, Fernandez and Bony will probably end up in France or China. Sanches and Tammy will go back to their parent club.

We'll be signing the like s of Shane Long at best.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 16:20]
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 18:00 - Dec 19 with 1760 viewsawayjack

I'd take Routs and Leon off lost as legs won't last another season. Also suspect both Naughton and Olsson will find PL clubs and we'll find some mugs to take Carroll and Clucas because their 'home grown'. Ayew and McBurnie up front be lucky to get 10 goals between them, so with that squad, go directly to League one.
Login to get fewer ads

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 18:08 - Dec 19 with 1728 viewsFlashberryjack

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 18:00 - Dec 19 by awayjack

I'd take Routs and Leon off lost as legs won't last another season. Also suspect both Naughton and Olsson will find PL clubs and we'll find some mugs to take Carroll and Clucas because their 'home grown'. Ayew and McBurnie up front be lucky to get 10 goals between them, so with that squad, go directly to League one.

Some of them will leave on free transfers, if we can find a club with a DOF as thick and useless as ours.

The players we keep or let go will be decided on cost and not ability.

Hello

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 18:12 - Dec 19 with 1710 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 15:51 - Dec 19 by magicdaps10

NORDFELLT
MULDER

NAUGHTON
CONNOR ROBERTS
OLSSON
BARTLEY
VDH
RODON

FULTON
CARROLL
FER
CLUCAS
GRIMES
BRITTON

DYER
ROUTLEDGE

MCBURNIE
AYEW

ZABRET
BYERS
JAMES
GORRE
CIAN HARRIS
BAKER-RICHARDSON
BLAIR

Do you know exactly how they manage to get the money out of the club bank and in to theirs?
I do beleive there are rules in place to prevent that.
They can sell the club for 10to 20 cents on the dollar they paid.
I think they may be in big trouble as it does not appear that they actually have "Backers" with cash, the money they put into buying the shares was theirs, none of them are particualerly rich and may even have borrowed to do so.
I think there never was any cash for a "Cash Investment to take us to the next level".
It is as if they thought the Premier league was like the MLS where they had been operating and actually believed J to K and in Jenkin's infallibility.
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 19:02 - Dec 19 with 1592 viewsDracan66

Bob the ball boy
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 19:14 - Dec 19 with 1559 viewsSwanseaisgreat

NORDFELLT
MULDER

NAUGHTON
CONNOR ROBERTS
OLSSON
BARTLEY
VDH
RODON

FULTON
CARROLL
FER
CLUCAS
GRIMES
BRITTON

DYER
ROUTLEDGE

MCBURNIE
AYEW

ZABRET
BYERS
JAMES
GORRE
CIAN HARRIS
BAKER-RICHARDSON
BLAIR

+ Rangel, or you think retirement?

Olsson I think will have one more year on contract so may well go.
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 19:23 - Dec 19 with 1526 viewsJoshTheJack

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 19:14 - Dec 19 by Swanseaisgreat

+ Rangel, or you think retirement?

Olsson I think will have one more year on contract so may well go.

Rangels contract is up in the summer i think.Even Jenkins can't be dull enough to extend a 35 year olds contract.
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 19:29 - Dec 19 with 1513 viewsjasper_T

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 18:00 - Dec 19 by awayjack

Can't imagine why any PL team would want our fullbacks.
Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 19:38 - Dec 19 with 1499 viewsFlashberryjack

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 18:12 - Dec 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Do you know exactly how they manage to get the money out of the club bank and in to theirs?
I think they may be in big trouble as it does not appear that they actually have "Backers" with cash, the money they put into buying the shares was theirs, none of them are particualerly rich and may even have borrowed to do so.
I think there never was any cash for a "Cash Investment to take us to the next level".
It is as if they thought the Premier league was like the MLS where they had been operating and actually believed J to K and in Jenkin's infallibility.

Hasn't it been recently reported that one director took £11 million out of Blackpool in consultancy fees or something like that ?

Where there's lots of money involved, you can bet your boots that some greedy bugger will be trying to divert it in their direction.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/06/oystons-blackpool-ordered-pay-s
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 19:43]

Hello

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 20:02 - Dec 19 with 1453 viewstheloneranger

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 15:57 - Dec 19 by pencoedjack

Id take Olsson out of that lot as well ....

Pretty depressing reading

Olsson will be definitely off.... looking to build up his CV of Premier League relegations.

He'll be looking for No 5 !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 01:00 - Dec 20 with 1267 viewsbuilthjack

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 19:29 - Dec 19 by jasper_T

Can't imagine why any PL team would want our fullbacks.

They wont

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 05:10 - Dec 20 with 1182 viewsKilkennyjack

Out of the 1st team who will be likely to stay with us in the Championship (n/t on 18:12 - Dec 19 by A_Fans_Dad

‘A dividend is a payment made by a corporation to its shareholders, usually as a distribution of profits. When a corporation earns a profit or surplus, the corporation is able to re-invest the profit in the business (called retained earnings) and pay a proportion of the profit as a dividend to shareholders.’

So make a profit by ,say, not spending money on the team ...

Then post parachute payment period ....sell the shares as a profitable concern ...?

The yanks will have worked it all out, that they get their dosh back (plus) in all possible scenarios. And they will.
Where that leaves our club, well thats another matter.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 5:18]

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024