Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Booking Fees changing 09:52 - Dec 22 with 5977 views3swan

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/new-ticket-office-booking-fees
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 09:59 - Dec 22 with 4869 viewsVetchfielder

Were the SCSA consulted ?

Proud to have been one of the 231

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 10:31 - Dec 22 with 4793 viewslonglostjack

In other words:

" Government forces SCFC to stop ripping off fans"

I suppose the booking fee will still apply for printing off your tickets at home?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 10:34]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 10:40 - Dec 22 with 4770 viewsWhiterockin

Now thats an incentive to renew my season ticket.
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 10:44 - Dec 22 with 4750 viewsTailGunner

Purchases made via the internet, which equates to 83 per cent of sales, will be charged at £1.60 per ticket...

Was £3 per transaction for no matter how many tickets
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 11:20 - Dec 22 with 4673 viewsbuilthjack

So a family of 4 buying tickets at the ticket office will now pay £10 instead of £3.
Some family club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 11:23 - Dec 22 with 4664 viewsLandore_Jack

Scandalous. Hang your heads in shame SCFC. #backtojack

#backtojack

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 11:48 - Dec 22 with 4615 viewsbonymine

Increase in fees are ‘largely due to new Government legislation’.......roughly translated means
‘we’ll take this opportunity to hike up our fees to screw a few more quid and feed some bullsh1t to the fans’

Nothing new there then.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 12:06 - Dec 22 with 4564 viewsWingstandwood

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 11:48 - Dec 22 by bonymine

Increase in fees are ‘largely due to new Government legislation’.......roughly translated means
‘we’ll take this opportunity to hike up our fees to screw a few more quid and feed some bullsh1t to the fans’

Nothing new there then.

Aye Dineen creating an 'extra-revenue-stream' to justify his utterly worthless, Trojan horse impostor existence labelled as a (*cough, cough, cough*) consultancy role????? All my future money will go as generous donation to supporter-protest-movement............And? Not into the club to line the pockets of greedy scum that should have left the club years back!!!!

It's the supporters money that will help feed these vile pigs!

Scum the lot of them!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 12:12 - Dec 22 with 4535 viewsmonmouth

No worries, the Trust will sort it. In fact I would be shocked if the Yanks don’t take the opportunity to chuck them this bone to show how good the ‘working relationship’ is in advance of any unrest on the deal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 12:14 - Dec 22 with 4527 viewssa3swan

The new regulations ban any surcharges for paying by card. So are the club simply dodging that legistation by calling it a booking fee?? That totally goes against the spirit of the new legislation.

It looks like it's literally impossible to buy a ticket at face value as a booking fee will always be added.
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 13:05 - Dec 22 with 4445 viewsbluenile

This really is a disgrace, how much lower can these people go?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 13:10 - Dec 22 with 4432 viewsSwanjaxs

So... you jump in your car, use your own petrol, perhaps que up for ten minutes, then it takes them about 15 seconds to print off a ticket.... and it costs you £2.50 for the privilege??? Fùck that!!
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 13:13]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 13:26 - Dec 22 with 4391 viewsQJumpingJack

Did Pearlman highlight this to the Trust?
For me, the Trust is more about protecting the fans on rising costs than having input on team/managerial matters.
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:32 - Dec 22 with 4172 viewsscanca

So if this is about credit card charges, how does it relate to purchases made at the ticket office in cash, rather than using a card?

There used to be no ticket fee for that previously, did there?
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:36 - Dec 22 with 4156 viewsE20Jack

And yet people have the audacity to moan at me for my stance that I will never pay extortionate prices from the club.

Slowly people will learn.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:38 - Dec 22 with 4147 viewsNeathJack

So were the Trust consulted on this in the spirit of goodwill that we are told there is with the majority owners?
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:43 - Dec 22 with 4133 viewsplasjack

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:32 - Dec 22 by scanca

So if this is about credit card charges, how does it relate to purchases made at the ticket office in cash, rather than using a card?

There used to be no ticket fee for that previously, did there?

Not sure but if you pay by debit card there is no charge.
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:46 - Dec 22 with 4114 viewsexiledclaseboy

So the booking fee increases from £3 per transaction to £2,50 or £1.60 per ticket. What a swizz. And to claim it’s because of a change in the law is a bare faced fib. Poor.

Poll: Tory leader

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:48 - Dec 22 with 4104 viewsbonymine

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:36 - Dec 22 by E20Jack

And yet people have the audacity to moan at me for my stance that I will never pay extortionate prices from the club.

Slowly people will learn.

I have NOT bought a single item for my sons this Xmas or last from ‘Merchandise USA’ (Club Shop) but regrettably had to buy my son a portion of chips at the West Brom game because he was ‘starving’ !! The beer is sh1t anyway so not missed anything there 👍

Gutted I put even a couple of quid into that pit of vipers even if the catering is sub-contracted out elsewhere I’m not renewing my Season this year first time since the Vetch I would rather watch ANY local match and not be lining the pockets of the Sellouts & The Yanks.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

#backjack
[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 21:09]

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:53 - Dec 22 with 4085 viewsplasjack

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:43 - Dec 22 by plasjack

Not sure but if you pay by debit card there is no charge.

Think this only applies when renewing your s/t at the ticket office.
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 20:58 - Dec 22 with 4066 viewsHark_Now_Hear

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/cards/2017/07/credit-debit-card-fees-to-b
Surely the only charges should be a postage fee because of the new legislation? What is a booking fee?
Ticket Booking Fees changing on 21:07 - Dec 22 with 4054 viewsJack_Meoff

Just another whore at the capitalist gangbang. Squeezing every last drop. Government legislation my arse.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 21:11 - Dec 22 with 4032 viewsSwanjaxs

Still struggling to fathom out why you would be charged £2.50 for going to the ticket office and picking your own ticket up?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 21:12 - Dec 22 with 4030 viewsexiledclaseboy

Because the law will stop them whacking a massive surcharge on credit card payments from January they’ve just whacked up the “booking fee” across the board so they don’t lose money. The club doesn’t lose out, but the fans do. Nice.

Poll: Tory leader

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 21:23 - Dec 22 with 4007 viewsbonymine

Ticket Booking Fees changing on 21:12 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

Because the law will stop them whacking a massive surcharge on credit card payments from January they’ve just whacked up the “booking fee” across the board so they don’t lose money. The club doesn’t lose out, but the fans do. Nice.

Then we all hope you get the opportunity to raise this with the Club then Andrew ? 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024