Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa??? 22:44 - Dec 26 with 7470 viewsKinsey

I’m sorry, but anyone who sees anything in him is delusional!

I see no potential in him whatsoever! Absolutely dire!.... but then again, who else have we got?
Mesa??? (n/t) on 23:16 - Dec 27 with 701 viewsskettyparkherbert

Mesa??? (n/t) on 23:07 - Dec 27 by Bobby_Fischer

Yes hes Pirlo but the rest of the team make him sh*t.

But if you don't know what he does, then I'm not telling you and you shouldn't go to the football.

But if i don't know what he does your not telling me.

Behave man

Pick your toys up off the floor fella, he's not the worst midfield player we have ever had but he's not up there with any of the recent best is he?

For me Jack Cork is better than him and Leon too. Joe Allan was better as was Shelvey and JDG
Mesa??? on 23:25 - Dec 27 with 679 viewsJokeren1943

Mesa is a Guzman type of player.

He is good in a style where possession is absolute key. He would be outstanding in Swansea 3-4 years ago.

He is gifted with the ball... but small and not very fast. Something which doesn't go well when you play a a none-possession style of game like Swansea does now.

That is why the board has done a crappy job yet again.
Mesa??? on 00:18 - Dec 28 with 638 viewsDrizzy

Mesa??? on 23:25 - Dec 27 by Jokeren1943

Mesa is a Guzman type of player.

He is good in a style where possession is absolute key. He would be outstanding in Swansea 3-4 years ago.

He is gifted with the ball... but small and not very fast. Something which doesn't go well when you play a a none-possession style of game like Swansea does now.

That is why the board has done a crappy job yet again.

JdG got goals and assists. Plenty of them. Mesa doesn't have that in his game and he's sometimes ponderous on the ball. Much harder in the tackle mind, something de Guzman usually sh*t out of. Don't get that comparison.

Mesa is streets ahead of Fer and Carroll in ability but he's floundering in a God awful midfield. Nowhere near the intelligent aggressive metronome I hoped he'd be but I'll reserve final judgement for now.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Mesa??? on 07:45 - Dec 28 with 594 viewsJokeren1943

Mesa??? on 00:18 - Dec 28 by Drizzy

JdG got goals and assists. Plenty of them. Mesa doesn't have that in his game and he's sometimes ponderous on the ball. Much harder in the tackle mind, something de Guzman usually sh*t out of. Don't get that comparison.

Mesa is streets ahead of Fer and Carroll in ability but he's floundering in a God awful midfield. Nowhere near the intelligent aggressive metronome I hoped he'd be but I'll reserve final judgement for now.

To make assists and goals you need to have possession near the oppositions goal for longer times - and we never do, because Swansea do not play possession football anymore. While Laudrup was manager Swansea normally had 60-65 % possession. Now Swansea has about 35-45 % - a massive difference.

Guzman never tackled (and he was criticized for that). Mesa is slow and therefore too often is to late in his tackles (so too often he get booked).

I
Mesa??? on 08:32 - Dec 28 with 578 viewsicecoldjack

Lets be honest here. Mesa gets slated because he isn't Leon .

We have a habit of doing this . It took leon 6 yrs to be our best player both mesa and canas had months to try and develop the same telepathic skills

He's doing ok, not amazing but he will improve. He'd be fat better by now if he'd have been playing earlier in the season !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024