Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mesa??? 22:44 - Dec 26 with 7472 viewsKinsey

I’m sorry, but anyone who sees anything in him is delusional!

I see no potential in him whatsoever! Absolutely dire!.... but then again, who else have we got?
Mesa??? on 00:01 - Dec 27 with 1377 viewsDewi1jack

Mesa??? on 22:56 - Dec 26 by MrSwerve

A bit like Leon then? But Mesa makes far more mistakes at the moment. I think we need to persevere.

Leon would struggle to complete passes with us at the mo IMHO
Very few are moving into space let alone wanting the ball played to them.

As the song goes.
Time to rip it up and start again

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mesa??? on 00:04 - Dec 27 with 1371 viewsspiderboy

Mesa??? on 00:01 - Dec 27 by Dewi1jack

Leon would struggle to complete passes with us at the mo IMHO
Very few are moving into space let alone wanting the ball played to them.

As the song goes.
Time to rip it up and start again

Orange juice
Mesa??? on 00:34 - Dec 27 with 1345 viewsrob

He's pretty shiite, let's be honest.
Mesa??? on 00:37 - Dec 27 with 1340 viewsswancity

He's been average at best quite honestly

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Mesa??? on 00:38 - Dec 27 with 1333 viewsSwanjaxs

Mesa??? on 00:34 - Dec 27 by rob

He's pretty shiite, let's be honest.

Not even shit, on a par with Fer, Carroll, Ayew and Clucas.... but not even worthy of being labelled shit

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mesa??? on 01:20 - Dec 27 with 1293 viewsLoyal

Mesa is very very average.
But then I suppose in this team that makes you decent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mesa??? (n/t) on 01:22 - Dec 27 with 1288 viewsBobby_Fischer

Mesa??? on 01:20 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Mesa is very very average.
But then I suppose in this team that makes you decent.

If you can't see why hes brilliant, no-one is going to be able to explain it to you.

[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 1:25]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Mesa??? on 02:44 - Dec 27 with 1255 viewsGaz_M

Good footballer.

Much better than Fer and Carroll.
Login to get fewer ads

Mesa??? (n/t) on 06:41 - Dec 27 with 1220 viewsjack247

Mesa??? (n/t) on 01:22 - Dec 27 by Bobby_Fischer

If you can't see why hes brilliant, no-one is going to be able to explain it to you.

[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 1:25]

Good player who would look far, far better with movement around him. One of the few we have.

And yes, if you can’t see that, or why he is struggling with the likes of Fer and Ayew, then football probably isn’t your thing.

Edit - typo
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 7:58]
Mesa??? on 07:52 - Dec 27 with 1186 viewsdickythorpe

Mesa??? on 00:38 - Dec 27 by Swanjaxs

Not even shit, on a par with Fer, Carroll, Ayew and Clucas.... but not even worthy of being labelled shit

He's poor but better than Ki
Mesa??? on 08:07 - Dec 27 with 1173 viewspremierjack

I think he will improve if he stay of the red wine - the real reason why Paul Clement wouldn’t play him!!
Mesa??? on 08:46 - Dec 27 with 1139 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mesa is one of the few bright sparks in the side at the moment, he tries to get forward and is technically better than what we currently got. He is no footballing genius but at least puts a shift in and seems to care. There will be no shortage of clubs happy to pay money for him when we're relegated. Not sure who else in our midfield will command a fee tbh. I remember talking to Liverpool fans a few seasons ago about Joe and their opinion was he was shite because all be did was get the ball and give it to Gerrard. Duh !!!. Naughton is another issue, I sit in line behind him in the North West stand poor bastard , every time he looks up everyone in front of him is either hiding or not technically good enough to move and get in a position to receive the ball the only options he has is normally to go backwards to either Mesa or the centre backs..He is certainly not a top notch full back but nowhere near the worst in the PL.
Mesa??? on 08:55 - Dec 27 with 1126 viewsmonmouth

I can't think of one single player that fills me with any optimism. We could start a thread about every one. We are going down faster than a cardiff girl on caroline street on a saturday night, and like her, it won't be very pretty.

It's our turn. Jenkins and his mates sold the club's soul to the devil, and the devil wants his fun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mesa??? on 09:26 - Dec 27 with 1099 viewswhoflungdung

At least he has some fire in the belly whereas Caroll is despicable

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Mesa??? on 09:40 - Dec 27 with 1085 viewsnantywatcher

I bet he was brilliant at "pass the parcel" when he was a kid, never in my life seen a player so willing to put a colleague into trouble to get rid of the ball. His stats, even last night, must look good, all those five yard passes to players surrounded by opposition players. And as for his "passion" - he just cannot be bothered to be involved with any action off the ball, watch his movement off camera. I can see why his fan club exists, because most games you could highlight a few nice touches, but overall he's way out of his depth.
Mesa??? on 09:43 - Dec 27 with 1077 viewsjack247

Mesa??? on 09:40 - Dec 27 by nantywatcher

I bet he was brilliant at "pass the parcel" when he was a kid, never in my life seen a player so willing to put a colleague into trouble to get rid of the ball. His stats, even last night, must look good, all those five yard passes to players surrounded by opposition players. And as for his "passion" - he just cannot be bothered to be involved with any action off the ball, watch his movement off camera. I can see why his fan club exists, because most games you could highlight a few nice touches, but overall he's way out of his depth.

And why do you think our players were surrounded by opposition players so often?

I think the exact opposite. I can see why he has his detractors because most games you can highlight a couple of silly mistakes, but we look much better with him in midfield than without him. We were getting slaughtered either way yesterday.
Mesa??? on 09:45 - Dec 27 with 1073 viewswhoflungdung

Disagree to an extent,Nancy ,but we re talking relatively here. Look at his team mates

As I stated ( forget the jackfath crap) he and Fernadez dislike each other . They weren't exchanging greetings last night. Pity they didn't both get stuck in to Liverpool players

They need managing ,as do all the players and this is where we were so dumb not to even try to bring in Alladyce or Pulis

Mesa??? on 09:58 - Dec 27 with 1060 viewsnantywatcher

Mesa??? on 09:43 - Dec 27 by jack247

And why do you think our players were surrounded by opposition players so often?

I think the exact opposite. I can see why he has his detractors because most games you can highlight a couple of silly mistakes, but we look much better with him in midfield than without him. We were getting slaughtered either way yesterday.

Probably my favourite poster on here 247, but you are ignoring all my observations. As a midfielder your most important role is the stuff you do off the ball, he is hopeless if he is not on the ball, and when he is in possession he looks no further than getting rid of it as simply as possible, which 90% of the time is backwards or sideways. He has not an ounce of creativity in him and I think we look markedly weaker when he is in the team, it's like having nine and a half players from the kick off.
Mesa??? on 10:05 - Dec 27 with 1050 viewsjack247

Mesa??? on 09:58 - Dec 27 by nantywatcher

Probably my favourite poster on here 247, but you are ignoring all my observations. As a midfielder your most important role is the stuff you do off the ball, he is hopeless if he is not on the ball, and when he is in possession he looks no further than getting rid of it as simply as possible, which 90% of the time is backwards or sideways. He has not an ounce of creativity in him and I think we look markedly weaker when he is in the team, it's like having nine and a half players from the kick off.

Off the ball, I kind of agree. I don’t think he is as bad as you are making out, but yes he does get caught out of position far more than he should.

In possession, I disagree completely. He is the only midfielder we have, who looks to get us going forward. Hopefully Bony will be back soon, that would help Mesa no end. He’s got a pretty impossible task when he is the fulcrum of our midfield, Carroll and Fer are near enough hiding, Ayew is having a total nightmare and we’ve got McBurnie up front.

If we go down, he will end up at a top flight club somewhere. Most of our midfield won’t.
Mesa??? on 10:27 - Dec 27 with 1026 viewsLoyal

Still bang average.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mesa??? on 10:35 - Dec 27 with 1008 viewswhoflungdung

Fair comments and a good discussion ,folks.

The derailers must be having a meeting in Shangrila

Mesa??? on 10:41 - Dec 27 with 994 viewsminimichu

For me, the best player in Mesa's position still remains a 35 year old legend who stood on the sideline yesterday squirming and embarrassed at the lack of effort and quality he witnessed.
Mesa??? on 10:45 - Dec 27 with 989 viewsKGriz16

I think we're a better team with Roque in the starting line up, and we play better football and he does look to get us moving forward. I think he would benefit from having better players around him, as a poster earlier on this thread alluded to that he will benefit from having Bony back. Mesa does have a tendency to be a little complacent with his passing and positioning but I think these are things that will disappear when he's got used to the Prem.
Mesa??? on 10:51 - Dec 27 with 973 viewsjack247

Mesa??? on 10:41 - Dec 27 by minimichu

For me, the best player in Mesa's position still remains a 35 year old legend who stood on the sideline yesterday squirming and embarrassed at the lack of effort and quality he witnessed.

Completely agree. Both of them in the team would be great
Mesa??? on 11:15 - Dec 27 with 956 viewsswancity

Mesa??? on 09:43 - Dec 27 by jack247

He did next to nothing in a 0-5 defeat. Strangely, people like him though, it must be his moustache😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024