Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos first training session - Looks good 10:13 - Dec 29 with 9672 viewsKennedy

Just call me JFK

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:15 - Dec 29 with 4655 viewswestwalesed

A lot of energy.

Plus Sanches passed to feet! Progress :)

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:21 - Dec 29 with 4618 viewsSTID2017

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:15 - Dec 29 by westwalesed

A lot of energy.

Plus Sanches passed to feet! Progress :)

No hoardings for him to pass to mun
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 10:21]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:27 - Dec 29 with 4560 viewswhoflungdung

Well, he looks energised at least .
Clement looked and sounded like an undertaker

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:28 - Dec 29 with 4546 viewsFireboy2

Was my bins deceiving me,did i see us scoring a goal

Btw got a feeling mesa is going to get alot of gametime after watching him converse with carlos
Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:32 - Dec 29 with 4513 viewsTheFranchise

Positive language used too, I like that. Clement was so negative even in his communication with players.
Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 4489 viewswhoflungdung

E.

Mesa might well go on to be the main man . Granted he s a loose cannon right now but anyone ripping into the craphouse of a captain we have in FF will do for me.

He wants the ball ,gets stuck in and got gonads, but he s still wild and needs managing. Clement, being the kunt he was just dumped him which was unforgivable .

Clucas might be a player but again ,under Clement, killed . These two could be crucial for us this season.

I think Narsingh could be developed.

Yet,Clement a great coach ? Not for us

Bom Dia

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:44 - Dec 29 with 4400 viewsWarwickHunt

Pressing, quick passing and moving into space - promising.

Energetic, likeable and passionate on first impression.

Disturbing lack of instep coaching though...
Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:46 - Dec 29 with 4373 viewsmax936

Encouraging, seems very passionate seems to want to move the ball quicker and pressure the ball, put a smile on my face did that.

Good Luck Carlos don't lose that passion.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:49 - Dec 29 with 4354 viewswhoflungdung

Phil
I wonder if our dickhead players are instructed to watch their abject performances

What stood out at Anfield was not just a chasm in talent but desire .

Ok Liverpool were using it as training session first half but second half watching Firmino ,a class player ,simply hunting down our players , was a joy to watch ...for a neutral anyway.

Klopp clearly inspires and motivates and we ve simply not had a manager in recent years who. An really fire players up. Hopefully , CC can .

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:56 - Dec 29 with 4288 viewsmonmouth

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:44 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

You've just raised my hopes. You bastard.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:58 - Dec 29 with 4272 viewsMo_Wives

If this was a Hollywood epic we would now enter into a montage.

*cue music

Welcome to the limit,
Limit...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:23 - Dec 29 with 4076 viewsBanosswan

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:58 - Dec 29 by Mo_Wives

If this was a Hollywood epic we would now enter into a montage.

*cue music

Welcome to the limit,
Limit...

🎵 Show lots of clips, show a little improvement, tell everybody what's going on; that's called a montage, a mfing montaage...🎵

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:28 - Dec 29 with 4042 viewsSgorioFruit

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:27 - Dec 29 by whoflungdung

Well, he looks energised at least .
Clement looked and sounded like an undertaker

my thoughts exactly

also, could anyone picture Guidolin running round the pitch like that?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:31 - Dec 29 with 4017 viewsmax936

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:23 - Dec 29 by Banosswan

🎵 Show lots of clips, show a little improvement, tell everybody what's going on; that's called a montage, a mfing montaage...🎵

Got to cling onto somin even if its straws, there may still be some hope depends how well we do in this window, realistically though I don't think we'll see much movement at all, if any Mawson out seems a goer though and maybe yet another Falkirk youngster coming in, hell of an academy they must have up there, pity ours seems to be so poor though.

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:32 - Dec 29 with 4000 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:28 - Dec 29 by SgorioFruit

my thoughts exactly

also, could anyone picture Guidolin running round the pitch like that?

Is running around the pitch the mark of a good manager?

I thought the players were supposed to do the running.

Does he wave his arms around a lot? Does he wear a suit? Does he have any headwear? Does he wear a snood?

You can tell so much from the answers to these questions.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:34 - Dec 29 with 3970 viewsBanosswan

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:32 - Dec 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Does he wave his arms around a lot? Does he wear a suit? Does he have any headwear? Does he wear a snood?

More importantly, will be be roaming around the technical area during the game.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:34 - Dec 29 with 3962 viewsmax936

One positive is that I didn't see a whistle or a clip board.........................

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:35 - Dec 29 with 3961 viewsSgorioFruit

my point exactly

turn them all into jelly sandwiches

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:35 - Dec 29 with 3952 viewsairedale

He’s very nippy for a 50 year old.
Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:36 - Dec 29 with 3941 viewsBanosswan

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:34 - Dec 29 by Banosswan

And will he wear a tracksuit

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:41 - Dec 29 with 3907 viewsairedale

Does Roy Hodgson wear a twacksuit?
Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:43 - Dec 29 with 3883 viewsSmellyplumz

I like the guy, he ain't going to take any shit off the players but it does show how far this squad have fallen when Carlos has to tell them to press the opposition players! Basics innit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:45 - Dec 29 with 3862 viewsSTID2017

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 10:44 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Maybe employ Bobbly as instep coach ?

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:47 - Dec 29 with 3844 viewsSTID2017

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:31 - Dec 29 by max936

Got to cling onto somin even if its straws, there may still be some hope depends how well we do in this window, realistically though I don't think we'll see much movement at all, if any Mawson out seems a goer though and maybe yet another Falkirk youngster coming in, hell of an academy they must have up there, pity ours seems to be so poor though.

Why do we spend all that money in having a local Academy when we have a perfectly good one in Scotland ?

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:49 - Dec 29 with 3833 viewsSTID2017

Carlos first training session - Looks good on 11:34 - Dec 29 by Banosswan

Got a feeling he'll show more passion in 90 minutes tomorrow on the touchline than the last 4 have managed in three seasons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024