Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford 17:37 - Dec 30 with 7313 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Please give Jonathan (a native Welshman) and Scott (like me, just an American with impeccable taste in football clubs) a warm welcome if y'all see them around this week.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 15:02]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 19:33 - Dec 30 with 4498 viewsBobby_Fischer

This is a pisstake right?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 19:34 - Dec 30 with 4484 viewsDarran

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 19:33 - Dec 30 by Bobby_Fischer

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 19:46 - Dec 30 with 4434 views34dfgdf54

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 19:33 - Dec 30 by Bobby_Fischer

What’s your problem? Because our owners are American, is there a problem with fans from over there?
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 20:49 - Dec 30 with 4313 viewsJackUlation

Not a PT they were there , flags and all, well done SS Jacks.
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 21:39 - Dec 30 with 4176 views34dfgdf54

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 20:49 - Dec 30 by JackUlation

Not a PT they were there , flags and all, well done SS Jacks.

Top guys. Long may it continue
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 21:43 - Dec 30 with 4146 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 21:58 - Dec 30 with 4080 viewsairedale

Top men, are they gonna be about on Tuesday?
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 22:15 - Dec 30 with 4019 viewspikeypaul

Nice photo ,well done guys on making the huge effort.

Some of us have more sense than to tar everyone with the same brush.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 22:16 - Dec 30 with 4021 viewsFireboy2

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 21:43 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

Well done lads

Keep up the good work

But remember your fellow countrypeople only bought the club to make money and not to take us to 'next level' like the led us to believe
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 22:17 - Dec 30 with 4008 viewsBanosswan

Looks like a Stoke flag...

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 22:20 - Dec 30 with 3996 viewsKilkennyjack

Welcome lads.

Our club is for everybody.

Beware of the Risen People

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 22:20 - Dec 30 with 3991 viewsBatterseajack

Fair play, very decent flag that! Wish I'd had seen that tonight. Hope our state side fans hung around for the finale tonight. Hasn't felt that good in a long while.
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 23:28 - Dec 30 with 3866 viewsbuilthjack

There were a lot, well about 20 ,Americans buying kits and other merchandise in the club shop after the Palace game. They were spending big, unlike the owners.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 23:34 - Dec 30 with 3832 viewsCooperman

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 22:16 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Well done lads

Keep up the good work

But remember your fellow countrypeople only bought the club to make money and not to take us to 'next level' like the led us to believe

Don’t be a cock. That’s like commenting about our fellow country people who did the dirty on the club.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:24 - Dec 31 with 3761 viewsFireboy2

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 23:34 - Dec 30 by Cooperman

Don’t be a cock. That’s like commenting about our fellow country people who did the dirty on the club.

Fcuk right off CM

Its just a reminder to them that the major shareholders of our club who happen to be the same nationality as them only bought us to make money

And i think most our my fellow country people know what a set of cvnts the sellouts are

That clear enough for you?
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:32 - Dec 31 with 3737 viewsBarrySwan

Well done lads

Keep up the good work

Remember, 'your' fellow country people sold them the club whilst making a small ( large) fortune at the same time and not to take us to 'the next level' like they led us to believe.

See how that works matey?
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:34 - Dec 31 with 3724 viewsFireboy2

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:32 - Dec 31 by BarrySwan

Remember, 'your' fellow country people sold them the club whilst making a small ( large) fortune at the same time and not to take us to 'the next level' like they led us to believe.

See how that works matey?

See my last post 'matey'
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:39 - Dec 31 with 3706 viewsjack247

Well done lads

Keep up the good work

As far as I’m aware, they never pretended to be anything other than a sports hedge fund.

It was a Welshman spouting all that next level nonsense.
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:41 - Dec 31 with 3702 viewsKingBony

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:24 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

Fcuk right off CM

Its just a reminder to them that the major shareholders of our club who happen to be the same nationality as them only bought us to make money

And i think most our my fellow country people know what a set of cvnts the sellouts are

Sad

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:42 - Dec 31 with 3695 viewsFireboy2

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:41 - Dec 31 by KingBony

Sad

But true
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:43 - Dec 31 with 3694 viewsBarrySwan

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:34 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

See my last post 'matey'

I have 'matey'

And by my reckoning using your criteria you are as guilty as your fellow country people in selling out the club from under the fans.

We await your apology.
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:48 - Dec 31 with 3687 viewsKingBony

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:42 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

But true

It is true but bears no relevance to these guys being big fans of our club. Just no need to say what you did mate that’s all.

What can they do about it? It’s almost like you think they have some accountability?

Anyway happy new year I’ve enjoyed a lot of your posts, just thought that one was a bit off.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 01:00 - Dec 31 with 3662 viewsFireboy2

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:43 - Dec 31 by BarrySwan

I have 'matey'

And by my reckoning using your criteria you are as guilty as your fellow country people in selling out the club from under the fans.

We await your apology.

So you are saying that im in the same band as the sellouts because i mentioned to our US fans not to forget who bought the club and what their plans are?

As a matter of fact ive met a US fan at the stoke game,i asked him about the owners and he was in no doubt what his fellow country people were doing,he totally agreed as he knew what was going on

Im sorry BS but you wont get an apology from me fella as i dont think ive done anything out of order
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 01:04 - Dec 31 with 3653 viewsFireboy2

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:48 - Dec 31 by KingBony

It is true but bears no relevance to these guys being big fans of our club. Just no need to say what you did mate that’s all.

What can they do about it? It’s almost like you think they have some accountability?

Anyway happy new year I’ve enjoyed a lot of your posts, just thought that one was a bit off.

Fair enough matey

I didnt mean it to come across that way but they could just be one of the many fans (welsh or american) who think that all the owners (welsh or american) have done no wrong at all

HNY to you as well KB
Stateside Jacks representing at Watford (n/t) on 01:14 - Dec 31 with 3632 viewsCooperman

Stateside Jacks representing at Watford on 00:24 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

Fcuk right off CM

No, far from clear.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 1:15]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024