Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr 12:09 - Jan 9 with 22943 viewsoldgrey

Went to get my Wolves ticket this morning.
Cash sale.
Was overjoyed to see a £2.50 booking fee added.
Apparently since 3 January.
The man did tell me that credit card fees stop from the 13 January.
Are these robbin' Americans reduced to this type of money making scam now?
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:06 - Jan 10 with 2522 viewsBobby_Fischer

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:01 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

So what are ticketmaster getting out of it? baring in mind they have to do all the tec stuff

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/service_charges.html
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 21:03]

Ticketmaster charge the club and the club passes the charge onto the customer.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 21:06]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:09 - Jan 10 with 2509 viewsLandore_Jack

Could change ticket supplier?

#backtojack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:20 - Jan 10 with 2483 viewsOldjack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:06 - Jan 10 by Bobby_Fischer

Ticketmaster charge the club and the club passes the charge onto the customer.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 21:06]

so it's ticketmaster like i stated ,

All the club had to do was say ticketmaster are operating a service charge of x amount , the useless fuks!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:23 - Jan 10 with 2469 viewsOldjack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:09 - Jan 10 by Landore_Jack

Could change ticket supplier?

they're all just as bad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:23 - Jan 10 with 2466 viewsSwanjaxs

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:20 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

All the club had to do was say ticketmaster are operating a service charge of x amount , the useless fuks!

..... or even better the club reduces the price of the ticket to cover the booking fee.... simples 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:31 - Jan 10 with 2438 viewsOldjack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:23 - Jan 10 by Swanjaxs

..... or even better the club reduces the price of the ticket to cover the booking fee.... simples 👍

what would the 27 say

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:35 - Jan 10 with 2427 viewsSwanjaxs

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:31 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

what would the 27 say

Indee my friend 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:36 - Jan 10 with 2427 viewsKilkennyjack

I am not buying one.
Time to make a stand, however small.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:37 - Jan 10 with 2422 viewsjack2jack

When you buy a ticket you are basically entering into a contract,you pay the money and you get goods or services in exchange or in this case a seat to watch a match at say £35 non season ticket holder prices for example.
In other similar types of contracts which are fixed price,the total includes such things as profit and overheads etc,no other charges are incurred,so I'm assuming that this is an extra levy that the club is imposing on the purchase of tickets, if so that is at the very least poor,especially at £2.50/£1.60 per ticket depending on how you purchase said ticket.
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:41 - Jan 10 with 2405 viewsFerryjack

I think the question is have ticketmaster increased their charges I don’t think so. The club have seen a way to increase prices & blame it on the credit card charge being done away. Do the club charge a facility fee that ticketmaster then give back to the club. I have followed the Swans since 1963 & this is the first I won’t go to a game that I could go to. There are 6 of us who go to the Globe first & then the game none of us are going so it will also impact on the local pubs etc who can’t afford to lose the trade the fans give them.
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:45 - Jan 10 with 2394 viewstheloneranger

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 15:50 - Jan 10 by londonlisa2001

The difference between this and most booking fees at theatres, cinemas, concerts, etc is that there is normally a way of actually paying the advertised price for a ticket. By showing up in person, and perhaps when there, paying cash.

In this case, although tickets are advertised at £20, or £10, there is absolutely no way of buying them for that price.

It's an utter disgrace. As is hiding behind legislation changes to do it. The legislation change was supposed to ensure people using cards were not ripped off. It is not an acceptable solution to rip everyone else off as well.

The government have scored an own goal with this new ruling....Many firms are going to see this as a way of making extra money from customers.

"Just Eat, which used to charge 50p for debit or credit card payments and has now scrapped that but introduced a new 50p service charge, which applies whether you pay by cash or card."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:45 - Jan 10 with 2393 viewsbonymine

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:36 - Jan 10 by Kilkennyjack

I am not buying one.
Time to make a stand, however small.

Indeed mate, the Club’s smokescreen of saying the fees are ‘largely down to Government legislation’ is a load of bollux .........it’s an easy ‘tap in’ opportunity yet again to fleece the true fans and screw a few more quid out of us and our hard earned cash.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:56 - Jan 10 with 2374 viewsjack2jack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:41 - Jan 10 by Ferryjack

I think the question is have ticketmaster increased their charges I don’t think so. The club have seen a way to increase prices & blame it on the credit card charge being done away. Do the club charge a facility fee that ticketmaster then give back to the club. I have followed the Swans since 1963 & this is the first I won’t go to a game that I could go to. There are 6 of us who go to the Globe first & then the game none of us are going so it will also impact on the local pubs etc who can’t afford to lose the trade the fans give them.

Am I correct in thinking that all ticket sales go through Ticketmaster,or are there different sales streams ie.either directly from the club, or through Ticketmaster which is essentially the online sales.Not really clear on that!!!!?
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 23:43 - Jan 10 with 2294 viewsgrampajack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 20:52 - Jan 10 by longlostjack

And to think he's on £ 750,000 pa. Where the hell is his common sense?

Therein lies the problem. Everything around clubs is inflated beyond reason. When you get paid a salary of £750k, £2.50 is nothing.
AMERICANS TIP FOR EVERYTHING. Why not include the tip when buying the ticket?
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 07:51 - Jan 11 with 2217 viewsderijack

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/holidays/article-2229269/Ryanair-include-debi

I wonder what regulator this is? Forcing them to include charges in headline prices

It seems like we need to get which to make a ‘super complaint’
[Post edited 11 Jan 2018 7:52]

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 09:29 - Jan 11 with 2177 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Totally agree that to charge someone paying in cash, £2.50 is fecking scandalous !
But I can’t understand people on here, saying you pay again for printing at home.
I’ve just bought 2 tickets, and were charged = £1.60 x 2
I’ve pasted the actual cost below, from my online booking ~~>

Total face value £20.00
Booking Charge £3.20
Print at Home £0.00
Total Amount Paid £23.20
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 09:59 - Jan 11 with 2157 viewsItchySphincter

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:01 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

So what are ticketmaster getting out of it? baring in mind they have to do all the tec stuff

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/service_charges.html
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 21:03]

Why are you obsessed with Ticketmaster?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 10:36 - Jan 11 with 2135 viewsDafyddHuw

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 21:20 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

Ffs, this is about the 10th post you've made on this thread about Ticketmaster.

The £2.50 surcharge per ticket is totally down to the club.
I went to buy mine on Monday, and the guy selling me the ticket it was purely a club decision.

By the fans for the fans my arse.

Not being very bright, I bought my ticket (in cash, at the Lib) and immediately regetted it. I'm going to cut off my nose to spoil my face by staying away. Still a rubbish decision by me, but at least it'll be an empty seat.

I always renew my ST in December. Not this time. I'm not renewing my ST until I have some semblance of my club back. I'm so fed up of being treated as a customer.
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 11:12 - Jan 11 with 2102 viewsOldjack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 09:59 - Jan 11 by ItchySphincter

Why are you obsessed with Ticketmaster?

Eh ?Oi Mr Thicko ,Ticketmaster are the ones adding theses charges, Obsessed ?

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 12:35 - Jan 11 with 2071 viewsPapaLazarou

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 11:12 - Jan 11 by Oldjack

No they're not.
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 12:38 - Jan 11 with 2065 viewslondonlisa2001

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 11:12 - Jan 11 by Oldjack

No, they're not.

They're being added by the club.
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 12:38 - Jan 11 with 2064 viewsOldjack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 12:35 - Jan 11 by PapaLazarou

No they're not.

yes they are ! how else do you think they get their money ?

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 12:45 - Jan 11 with 2054 viewsOldjack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 12:38 - Jan 11 by londonlisa2001

No, they're not.

They're being added by the club.

so how much does ticketmaster get? and who pays them ? and why is it hidden ?

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 13:03 - Jan 11 with 2033 viewslondonlisa2001

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 12:45 - Jan 11 by Oldjack

so how much does ticketmaster get? and who pays them ? and why is it hidden ?

No idea what the commercial arrangement is between the club and ticket master.

It's hidden as it comes from the money the club charge for a ticket, as are all other running costs.

But this new fee is on the decision of the club, not ticket master , which is why other clubs have different arrangements and / or amounts. When to charge and how much is completely the decision of the club.
Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 13:18 - Jan 11 with 2018 viewsOldjack

Booking Fees Grrrrrrrr on 13:03 - Jan 11 by londonlisa2001

No idea what the commercial arrangement is between the club and ticket master.

It's hidden as it comes from the money the club charge for a ticket, as are all other running costs.

But this new fee is on the decision of the club, not ticket master , which is why other clubs have different arrangements and / or amounts. When to charge and how much is completely the decision of the club.

Well they shouldn't hide them ,then perhaps the customers as we are now known as wouldn't be so pissed off at theses ridiculous charges, they're unwarranted and totally unjustified ,bastards!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024