Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SCSA Football365 Article 13:48 - Jan 25 with 11276 viewsDevz00

Sorry if this has been mentioned, couldn’t see it anywhere.
A good article and nice to see the SCSA getting some media coverage.

http://www.football365.com/news/swansea-city-and-the-fans-long-road-back-to-jack

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

SCSA Football365 Article on 21:21 - Jan 26 with 1733 viewsbonymine

SCSA Football365 Article on 15:48 - Jan 26 by Darran

Exactly what I was getting at in the other thread.

The Res is clearly sucking someone’s dick.

Or Dicks (plural) Darr .....? 😉

The Res has gone from producing ‘Jack to A Judas’ Flags (see my Avatar) to now backing the Sellouts (on the payroll maybe ?) and openly asking for my name on this forum ?

Should be a straight Red Card methinks ???

Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

SCSA Football365 Article (n/t) on 22:06 - Jan 26 with 1687 viewsGlyn1

SCSA Football365 Article on 14:21 - Jan 26 by jack247

I’ve heard some fanciful things on here, but if we get relegated it will be Phil Sumblers fault?

[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 22:08]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

SCSA Football365 Article on 22:29 - Jan 26 with 1662 viewsBigPhilG

Did anyone hear the scsa on Swansea sound tonight ? There were two of them on and they sounded very good to be fair.

They sound a lot more professional than the union and said there will be some sort of a protest at the Arsenal game
SCSA Football365 Article on 23:12 - Jan 26 with 1616 viewslonglostjack

SCSA Football365 Article on 22:29 - Jan 26 by BigPhilG

Did anyone hear the scsa on Swansea sound tonight ? There were two of them on and they sounded very good to be fair.

They sound a lot more professional than the union and said there will be some sort of a protest at the Arsenal game

Didn't hear it but who the hell cares who sounds more professional than who? That's playground stuff. If it was good - that's the main thing.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 23:14]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SCSA Football365 Article on 23:54 - Jan 26 with 1583 viewsLoyal

Problem is if only the union response on here was the same on social media platforms. Instead all I see is nasty personal attacks. Stop that and maybe the silent thousands will see sense in this supposed united cause.

As for getting behind the team ....
Your better than that Res, well, apparently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024