Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like 13:21 - Feb 2 with 8903 viewsEbo

I cannot remember what thread it was where someone asked this question, but what in your minds eye do you imagine each poster looks like in real life? I know what a good few of you look like as I've met plenty but for those who have never met then fill yer boots!

For example I have this image of GowerJack looking like our fiend ePaul for some reason and Jackfath really does look like Warwick Davies (that avatar jabs away at you).

I have this image of pikey paul looking like this

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:47 - Feb 2 with 2325 viewsJack_Meoff

pikeypaul

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 00:16 - Feb 3 with 2302 viewsPozuelosSideys

Warwick Hunt :D

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 01:04 - Feb 3 with 2274 viewsHighjack

Humpty

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:10 - Feb 3 with 2148 viewsTNT

[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 23:11]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:12 - Feb 3 with 2140 viewsTNT

byron
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 23:51]

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:19 - Feb 3 with 2130 viewsmysonsarejacks

Here's me - time for honesty ;-)

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:22 - Feb 3 with 2125 viewsTNT

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:12 - Feb 3 by TNT

byron
[Post edited 3 Feb 2018 23:51]

Shame the first photo didn't work.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 08:43 - Feb 4 with 2048 viewswaynekerr55

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 00:16 - Feb 3 by PozuelosSideys

Warwick Hunt :D

This is more Mr Hunt if you ask me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 09:49 - Feb 4 with 2012 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 08:43 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

This is more Mr Hunt if you ask me

Somebody told me that he dresses like Dr Who !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 09:52 - Feb 4 with 2007 viewsLord_Bony

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 09:49 - Feb 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Somebody told me that he dresses like Dr Who !

Like this?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024