Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like 13:21 - Feb 2 with 8905 viewsEbo

I cannot remember what thread it was where someone asked this question, but what in your minds eye do you imagine each poster looks like in real life? I know what a good few of you look like as I've met plenty but for those who have never met then fill yer boots!

For example I have this image of GowerJack looking like our fiend ePaul for some reason and Jackfath really does look like Warwick Davies (that avatar jabs away at you).

I have this image of pikey paul looking like this

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:11 - Feb 2 with 2135 viewsEbo

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 16:43 - Feb 2 by perchrockjack

In fairness John, that s a fair likeness of me when younger

It was when your chum Darran was a simple ,able bodied druggie with a proper job

That's pretty low even by your standards Perch. I am sure Darran would love to be able to go to a day job just like the rest of us, he was cruelly denied that many years ago.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:13 - Feb 2 with 2130 viewsEbo

Mart

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:13 - Feb 2 with 2128 viewsoldcob

Just in case anyone wants to know what I look like (doubt it) I run a quiz at Taste Bistro, Port Talbot (the old Red Lion by the railway station) to raise funds for Maggies Cancer Care at Singleton Hospital. Every Sunday at 7pm. We would love to see a few new faces there.
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:18 - Feb 2 with 2118 viewsHighjack

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:13 - Feb 2 by oldcob

Just in case anyone wants to know what I look like (doubt it) I run a quiz at Taste Bistro, Port Talbot (the old Red Lion by the railway station) to raise funds for Maggies Cancer Care at Singleton Hospital. Every Sunday at 7pm. We would love to see a few new faces there.

Shameless plug there!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:27 - Feb 2 with 2101 viewsoldcob

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:18 - Feb 2 by Highjack

Shameless plug there!

Got to do it Highjack.
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:49 - Feb 2 with 2081 viewsDarran

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:13 - Feb 2 by oldcob

We’ve been there twice for food. The first time was superb. The second time it was absolutely fuçking dreadful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:53 - Feb 2 with 2074 viewsoldcob

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:49 - Feb 2 by Darran

We’ve been there twice for food. The first time was superb. The second time it was absolutely fuçking dreadful.

Must have been unlucky Darren. We eat there regularly and never had a meal that was other superb. If you had complained I'm pretty sure you would have had a refund.
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 18:01 - Feb 2 with 2064 viewsDarran

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 17:53 - Feb 2 by oldcob

Must have been unlucky Darren. We eat there regularly and never had a meal that was other superb. If you had complained I'm pretty sure you would have had a refund.

The wife sorted it with the waitress who blamed the new chef.

Login to get fewer ads

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 18:40 - Feb 2 with 2025 viewsmagicdaps10

Port Talbot boy?

How old are you?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 19:01 - Feb 2 with 2013 viewsdickythorpe

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 18:40 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Port Talbot boy?

How old are you?

Jackfath
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 2010 viewsmax936

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 13:58 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

You've just taken 25 years off me.

Nice one.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 19:04]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 19:07 - Feb 2 with 1996 viewsDarran

Max.

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 19:47 - Feb 2 with 1966 viewsmax936

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 19:07 - Feb 2 by Darran

Max.

That is nothing at all like me you bellend.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 20:00 - Feb 2 with 1961 viewsswanjackal

<a href=" https://ibb.co/meucjR"> src=" https://preview.ibb.co/muKXJm/mart6.jpg" alt="mart6" border="0"></a>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 20:08 - Feb 2 with 1947 viewsdickythorpe

Perch and Dar

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 20:14 - Feb 2 with 1934 viewsJackfath

OldJack

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:27 - Feb 2 with 1864 viewsswan65split

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 14:31 - Feb 2 by Darran

E20.

only checking this section to see if the site is actually sane , and I find this , wheres the wine ffs
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:44 - Feb 2 with 1847 viewsE20Jack

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:27 - Feb 2 by swan65split

only checking this section to see if the site is actually sane , and I find this , wheres the wine ffs

You want MORE wine?

Christ, the way you have conducted yourself tonight I assumed you had a tank full already. Latching onto Darrans bitter posts about anyone he feels threatened by is not a good look. The Res, myself and Perch are his raison d'etre, I am sure I soeak for all of us when we say we are flattered. Truly.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:49 - Feb 2 with 1830 viewsswan65split

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:44 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

You want MORE wine?

Christ, the way you have conducted yourself tonight I assumed you had a tank full already. Latching onto Darrans bitter posts about anyone he feels threatened by is not a good look. The Res, myself and Perch are his raison d'etre, I am sure I soeak for all of us when we say we are flattered. Truly.

Stalker stalker lol..........on me first glass you gimp, nursing a sick wife, watch he has the final comment ...lol
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:57 - Feb 2 with 1810 viewsoldcob

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 18:40 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Port Talbot boy?

How old are you?

Neath boy originally, moved to Port Talbot when I married.

I'm 73 so hardly a boy.
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:09 - Feb 2 with 1782 viewsE20Jack

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:49 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Stalker stalker lol..........on me first glass you gimp, nursing a sick wife, watch he has the final comment ...lol

Give my best wishes to your wife.

Having to listen to you while you are nursing me would be my worst nightmare.

(Better?)
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 23:10]

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:16 - Feb 2 with 1765 viewsmagicdaps10

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 22:57 - Feb 2 by oldcob

Neath boy originally, moved to Port Talbot when I married.

I'm 73 so hardly a boy.

Thought I might know you but your 35yrs my senior.

We are all boys at heart Sir.....age is just a number

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:22 - Feb 2 with 1750 viewsperchrockjack

Me ,e20 and Res .

What a trio to cross

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 1740 viewsswan65split

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:09 - Feb 2 by E20Jack

Give my best wishes to your wife.

Having to listen to you while you are nursing me would be my worst nightmare.

(Better?)
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 23:10]

You havent met yours yet, lol
Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:28 - Feb 2 with 1737 viewsE20Jack

Just for fun - what do you think your fellow PS poster looks like on 23:26 - Feb 2 by swan65split

You havent met yours yet, lol

I am sure that made sense in your head.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024