Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday shit support 17:26 - Feb 17 with 62115 viewsLoyal

Apparently its the new big thing.
Lets see what these minnows with big egos bring to Swansea compared to our 1,372 at 12.30pm on a televised game day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:27 - Feb 18 with 2276 viewsjack2jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:25 - Feb 18 by Swanjaxs

Nobody likes us... we don't care! Fukem all
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 20:25]

It's very disappointing, because we're very nice people.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:28 - Feb 18 with 2265 viewssainthelens

We just simply won't go away. Bit like a fat bird hanging onto your arm @ 2am in Barons.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:39 - Feb 18 with 2233 viewss6owl

Better once great than never have and never will be !

Why the stereo typical, whippets and ferret, flat cap crap, ? Did I say anything about our stereo types?

As for the bookmarking , see you a week next Wedensday.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:41 - Feb 18 with 2222 viewsjack2jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:39 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Why the stereo typical, whippets and ferret, flat cap crap, ? Did I say anything about our stereo types?

See you next Sheffield Wednesday
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:45 - Feb 18 with 2211 viewssainthelens

We couldn't possibly stereotype you....you just come across as a bitter fan of a club who's best days are long gone never to return, and can see a club like ours shyte all over the so called sleeping giants, we know you have trouble coming to terms, the lot up the road keep going on about it. Now you come down for nice evening out, we'll even put some warm pasties in for you. It'll be a long way for fck all.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:48 - Feb 18 with 2197 viewsGaryjack

So you weren't alive to see any of your 'greatness' then? No memories, no life experiences? Go on then, off you go you fvckin mug!
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:49 - Feb 18 with 2192 viewsLoyal

Fck me man, chill out, and be warned any plastic sheep and you will be shot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:51 - Feb 18 with 2167 viewsmonmouth

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:49 - Feb 18 by Loyal

Fck me man, chill out, and be warned any plastic sheep and you will be shot.

Quite right too. Plastic plays hell with a tight foreskin.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:54 - Feb 18 with 2149 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:17 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Minnows Eh?

League Champions SWFC 4 - SCFC 0
Fa cup winners SWFC 3 - SCFC 0
League cup winners SWFC 1 - SCFC 1

Years in top flight SWFC 66 SCFC 9
Seasons in Premier league SWFC 8 - SCFC 7

Average attendance last season SWFC 26,361 in a division below you, having endured 20 years in decline ) - SCFC 20,514 ( having enjoyed the best 7 years in your history).

As for the followers on the web crap, dont make me laugh,

1372, AWAY FANS EH, WOW, our average away support is approx 3,000

RESPECT IS EARNED not given by the premier league.

An insignificant game against lower keague unimaginative boring opposition. Your lucky 12 turned up for your cup final in a half empty stadium.

Get In to this century man before they invent electricity up there.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 20:54]

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:54 - Feb 18 with 2146 viewss6owl

See you next Sheffield Wednesday Followed by We couldn't possibly stereotype you...
Oh the Irony !
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:55 - Feb 18 with 2140 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:42 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Nice to see , you dropping to personal insults, but hey, each to their own. As for how many will we bring , I reckon it will be similar to how many you brought ,

But then that means two days off work as opposed a normal away day.(Obviously we cant compete with the all conquering pull of the premier league )!.

Very impressed with he following you took to Notts County on a Saturday with Free travel well done

Here we ego .....

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:01 - Feb 18 with 2116 viewsjack2jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 20:54 - Feb 18 by s6owl

See you next Sheffield Wednesday Followed by We couldn't possibly stereotype you...
Oh the Irony !

'Appen ah'll see thee.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:01 - Feb 18 with 2117 viewsSwanjaxs

Oh the Irony !

Do you still eat dripping sandwiches oop North? Hope I'm not coming over all stereotypical like ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:06 - Feb 18 with 2095 viewsGaryjack

Oh the Irony !

"Oh the Irony!"

Becoming a right little queen aren't we! Man up ffs
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:09 - Feb 18 with 2074 viewsjack2jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:06 - Feb 18 by Garyjack

"Oh the Irony!"

Becoming a right little queen aren't we! Man up ffs

Not very friendly is he Gar.And he didn't like my sh!t joke either.
My work here is done.
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:10 - Feb 18 with 2065 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 19:17 - Feb 18 by s6owl

Minnows Eh?

League Champions SWFC 4 - SCFC 0
Fa cup winners SWFC 3 - SCFC 0
League cup winners SWFC 1 - SCFC 1

Years in top flight SWFC 66 SCFC 9
Seasons in Premier league SWFC 8 - SCFC 7

Average attendance last season SWFC 26,361 in a division below you, having endured 20 years in decline ) - SCFC 20,514 ( having enjoyed the best 7 years in your history).

As for the followers on the web crap, dont make me laugh,

1372, AWAY FANS EH, WOW, our average away support is approx 3,000

RESPECT IS EARNED not given by the premier league.

Swansea town, the welsh Wigan as they are known as throughout Wales, have forgotten what they are. Blinded by money like so many fools before them. It’s ironic, your football club is apparently awash with cash, yet the town itself is dying on its knees, a ghost town compared to a cardiff.
I guess you better cling on to that fake money or pray fir a change in government. The Owl summed up my initial point far better than me, 66 years in the top flight.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:12 - Feb 18 with 2058 viewsJack123

I would love it, Love it, if we beat these whippet walking, hovis shagging bastards
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 21:14]

libera nos a malo

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:12 - Feb 18 with 2057 viewsLoyal

Oh the Irony !

You have obviously taken a lot of what has been said in a very cutting way. Nobody meant to steel your thunder or make you feel like you are being attacked by a blade.
But Basically Cup competitions do throw together many conundrums, thanks for taking the time to register, enjoy your Tony Currie 👍

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:13 - Feb 18 with 2051 viewsSwanjaxs

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:10 - Feb 18 by byron

Swansea town, the welsh Wigan as they are known as throughout Wales, have forgotten what they are. Blinded by money like so many fools before them. It’s ironic, your football club is apparently awash with cash, yet the town itself is dying on its knees, a ghost town compared to a cardiff.
I guess you better cling on to that fake money or pray fir a change in government. The Owl summed up my initial point far better than me, 66 years in the top flight.

Oh fuk off Byron you boring old cùnt! Take yourself off with this owl twàt to a Championship message board 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:16 - Feb 18 with 2026 viewsLoyal

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:10 - Feb 18 by byron

Byron, you are very very unimaginative.
Is Colin W@nker stifling your creativity ?

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:19 - Feb 18 with 2010 viewsbyron

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 18:58 - Feb 18 by awayjack

Another deluded Bluebird. Considering you're 2nd in Championship your away following is embarrassing. Even your fat story telling hoolie leader site can't justify how pathetic it is and even struggling to give away comp tickets. You can't accept your old fans in the valleys are switching to the jacks and most in the city of Cardiff don't give a shit about the football club.

Poppycock. No one switches alleigence from one club to another, it unless they are complete tool or 8 years old. I’m sure you have stolen a few 8 year olds in the valleys who have never even been to the delights of Swansea town F.C. you are welcome to them.

Benny

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:21 - Feb 18 with 2007 viewsjack2jack

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:12 - Feb 18 by Loyal

You have obviously taken a lot of what has been said in a very cutting way. Nobody meant to steel your thunder or make you feel like you are being attacked by a blade.
But Basically Cup competitions do throw together many conundrums, thanks for taking the time to register, enjoy your Tony Currie 👍

Your wasting you very considerable talent on this fella, no sense of humour these Northern types.😉
Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:29 - Feb 18 with 1976 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh the Irony !

How is John Sheridan these days?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:32 - Feb 18 with 1966 viewsDewi1jack

Sweet shops in Cardiff were doing a roaring trade.
So the wispa goes

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:33 - Feb 18 with 2308 viewsmonmouth

Sheffield Wednesday shit support on 21:19 - Feb 18 by byron

Poppycock. No one switches alleigence from one club to another, it unless they are complete tool or 8 years old. I’m sure you have stolen a few 8 year olds in the valleys who have never even been to the delights of Swansea town F.C. you are welcome to them.

No, but some do pretend they are fans of someone else don't they?

Well, if they are sad pathetic tw*ts they do anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024