Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motorpoint Area to be knocked down 15:18 - Feb 18 with 5533 viewsowainglyndwr

To be Replaced by a 15000 arena to be built at another location of Cardiff
What is happening to the indoor are arena we suppose to be having in Swansea?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 8:26]
Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:37 - Feb 18 with 2850 viewsNeath_Jack

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:36 - Feb 18 by Darran

Why haven't painted all of it?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:38 - Feb 18 with 2850 viewsPrivate_Partz

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:26 - Feb 18 by Darran

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-43010308

Cheers. I see Goodway and Skates have their sweaty paws on it. Definitely one to keep an eye on.
Two 15,000 seater arenas within 20 miles of each other? Nice ;-)
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 19:42]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:40 - Feb 18 with 2845 viewsPrivate_Partz

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:35 - Feb 18 by Neath_Jack

Lucky they're not coming from the other side of the bridge then, or else they'd have to navigate the Brynglas Tunnels

They won't be. Bristol are having one of their own. They have to compete with each other.. Anyway the English can come in on spanking new electrified railways ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:42 - Feb 18 with 2836 viewsjack2jack

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:37 - Feb 18 by Neath_Jack

Why haven't painted all of it?

Ours looks good mind😀
Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:48 - Feb 18 with 2822 viewsPrivate_Partz

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:42 - Feb 18 by jack2jack

Ours looks good mind😀

There are a few bits missed there. Just like your argument ;-)

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:51 - Feb 18 with 2810 viewsjack2jack

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 19:48 - Feb 18 by Private_Partz

There are a few bits missed there. Just like your argument ;-)

😁
Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 20:28 - Feb 18 with 2786 viewsJack59

Cardiff is a much smaller city than those others mentioned with similar arena's in that report.
In general those cities are approximately twice the size of Cardiff.
Other cities in the UK like Croydon is bigger than Cardiff, Bradford is huge compared with Cardiff.
But even they get nothing just like us.

Why on earth does Cardiff get so much more than it's fair share?
I know Legal & General are behind a lot of it. Maybe time to start taking business away from them.
Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 20:29 - Feb 18 with 2782 viewsJBT95

"The Principality Stadium and Motorpoint Arena have capacities of 74,000 and 7,000 respectively, but no venue in the city has a capacity between the two."

What about the CCS?
Login to get fewer ads

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 20:31 - Feb 18 with 2779 viewsJBT95

The existing Arena is of it's age, it's decent though for gigs. The last year or so though they have been adding a £1.25 'refurbishment' fee to tickets.
Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 01:10 - Feb 19 with 2714 viewsbluenile

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 16:25 - Feb 18 by t1000

Bad news - Motorpoint is a great venue . Perfect wherever u sit . Why build a bigger arena when u can’t see anything at back in it . Where is this news ?

Great venue??? Acoustics like shit, unlike St David's Hall. Saw James Taylor at the Motorpoint some years ago and even he sounded shit, and I'm a fan!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 09:37 - Feb 19 with 2643 viewsjack_lord

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 20:28 - Feb 18 by Jack59

Cardiff is a much smaller city than those others mentioned with similar arena's in that report.
Other cities in the UK like Croydon is bigger than Cardiff, Bradford is huge compared with Cardiff.

I know Legal & General are behind a lot of it. Maybe time to start taking business away from them.

Totally agree. I think that the "capital status" has gone to their heads.
They are throwing in major projects because they are trying to be a big city. There has been a lot of building projects being thrown up in the last few years which seems to have gathered pace. I wonder at whose expense.

I am jealous as I love my city and though there has been some improvement, I think decision making at higher levels only focuses on one area.

London has a population of over 8.5 million with many more living outside. There is plenty of money in the area too, The city has two indoor venues with a capacity larger than 10000. They are not trying to prove anything. London is a city steeped in history and worthy of a capital city. It makes me laugh when I am in Cardiff and I see the tourist bus. It reminds me of the song "you must have come in a taxi".

Every penny we spend in that city is a loss to our own area so don't go there unless you have to. There are nice shops but retail goes where people are spending.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 09:48 - Feb 19 with 2633 viewsBobby_Fischer

Get a grip.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 09:07 - Feb 22 with 2484 viewsPrivate_Partz

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 09:48 - Feb 19 by Bobby_Fischer

Get a grip.

A good Stranglers song and good advice for WAG. Get a grip on governing the whole of Wales. Rather than trying to change a flat featureless mid sized city, with hardly any relevant history, into an undeserving metropolis at the expense of the rest of us

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 09:25 - Feb 22 with 2467 viewsjohnlangy

Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 20:28 - Feb 18 by Jack59

They get far more than their share because the Labour run Welsh Assembly are absolutely obsessed with building Cardiff into a REAL Capital City. Whatever that means.

And they'll keep doing it because Welsh people keep voting Labour in, in spite of their incredible South East bias. Next time one of your mates says they vote Labour ask them to explain why
Motorpoint Area to be knocked down on 10:15 - Feb 22 with 2447 viewsBatterseajack

[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 12:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024