Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. 20:46 - Feb 19 with 9474 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He has had a reasonable first half against Man C.
Man C down to 10 for the second half.
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:46 - Feb 20 with 1817 viewsunion_jack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:41 - Feb 20 by bluenile

You are Stevie Wonder and I claim my £5.................

I can see why it was a red, it won't be overturned, but I could see why it may have only been given as a yellow.

Not a fan of Wigan tbh but glad they best City.

The club should be fined very heavily for the scenes afterwards. Fans shouldn't be on the pitch nowadays. Undoubtedly they will be fined for failing to control their fans. City too maybe for their albeit provoked behaviour.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:47 - Feb 20 with 1817 viewsbluenile

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 08:42 - Feb 20 by trampie

Tackling is part of the game, it was a well timed sliding tackle that won the ball, heading the ball can give players brain damage, I suppose you want that banned as it's more dangerous than tackling ?

Yeh, tackling IS allowed, but definitely not over the top, studs up, two footed ones, easy isn't it?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:47 - Feb 20 with 1807 viewstrampie

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:47 - Feb 20 by bluenile

Yeh, tackling IS allowed, but definitely not over the top, studs up, two footed ones, easy isn't it?

It wasn't two footed.

And it wasn't over the top.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 10:50]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:48 - Feb 20 with 1809 viewsbluenile

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:46 - Feb 20 by union_jack

I can see why it was a red, it won't be overturned, but I could see why it may have only been given as a yellow.

Not a fan of Wigan tbh but glad they best City.

The club should be fined very heavily for the scenes afterwards. Fans shouldn't be on the pitch nowadays. Undoubtedly they will be fined for failing to control their fans. City too maybe for their albeit provoked behaviour.

You've got that slightly arse about face.....................City hooligans at it again.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 13:30 - Feb 20 with 1700 viewsDewi1jack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:47 - Feb 20 by bluenile

Watching it first time, I was amazed by Taylor only bringing out a yellow.
It looked an "out of control" challenge, first time of watching 9live) and then the replays.
No doubt- straight red

Can only think as AT was writing on the yellow card, he was getting himself thinking time.
Or the lino told him it looked awful and he rightly changed his mind.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 15:42 - Feb 20 with 1614 viewsAmbergambler

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 10:48 - Feb 20 by bluenile

You've got that slightly arse about face.....................City hooligans at it again.

No way!

I'm not bothered about either team tbh, just thought it was a really good FA cup match. It was brilliant seeing the underdog winning but the Wigan fans invading the pitch, ripping out the advertising boards and generally acting like hooligans ruined it.
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 15:52 - Feb 20 with 1597 viewsmax936

Wigan getting all the shit for last nights debacle, Jim White and that odious know it all prick Simon Jordan chopsing off about it on Talksport earlier today, Wigan should have had more Stewards/Police and the fan that confronted Aguero should be banned saying that the fans causing trouble were probably fair weather supporters who went because of the magnitude of the game etc etc
Just read on MSN news page that the fan spat at Aguero no wonder he tw@tted him filthy tw@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 15:58 - Feb 20 with 1589 viewssainthelens

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 15:52 - Feb 20 by max936

Wigan getting all the shit for last nights debacle, Jim White and that odious know it all prick Simon Jordan chopsing off about it on Talksport earlier today, Wigan should have had more Stewards/Police and the fan that confronted Aguero should be banned saying that the fans causing trouble were probably fair weather supporters who went because of the magnitude of the game etc etc
Just read on MSN news page that the fan spat at Aguero no wonder he tw@tted him filthy tw@t.

Aguero should have nutted him. Having seen the footage of Wigan giving it the big un in front of the Mancs, they are very lucky the Mancs didn't get on the pitch. We would have witnessed mass disorder. As much as I'm chuft they won...what a bunch of w@ nkers Wigan fans are. Credit to Citeh for the restraint.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 16:15 - Feb 20 with 1577 viewsperchrockjack

You want to get to a Wigan v St. Helens game .

Now that s tasty

Seriously, I'm reading Wigan fans goaded Manchester city. This after City no doubt giving it large pre and during the game . Well tough titty city.

Shearer opining get its not nice fans on pitch giving abuse. Jesus Alan , come on.

Aguero ,wi the salary he and his chums are on, should be able to simply deal with it .

Egos easily pricked

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 17:16 - Feb 20 with 1543 viewsmax936

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 16:15 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Now that s tasty

Seriously, I'm reading Wigan fans goaded Manchester city. This after City no doubt giving it large pre and during the game . Well tough titty city.

Shearer opining get its not nice fans on pitch giving abuse. Jesus Alan , come on.

Aguero ,wi the salary he and his chums are on, should be able to simply deal with it .

Egos easily pricked

Richie I defy anyone to say they wouldn't react if spat at.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 18:04 - Feb 20 with 1502 viewsperchrockjack

We te talking with the highest paid professionals .

Police officers, social workers ,doctors and nurses are spat on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 18:06 - Feb 20 with 1499 viewsJackfath

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 18:04 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

And teachers.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 18:25 - Feb 20 with 1473 viewsAmbergambler

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 18:04 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

What's that got to do with anything? It's a disgusting thing to do and I don't blame Aguero for reacting. Wigan fans that invaded the pitch looked a hideous bunch of thugs.
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 18:59 - Feb 20 with 1427 viewsAmbergambler

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 16:15 - Feb 20 by perchrockjack

Now that s tasty

Egos easily pricked

Perch, not been on this forum very long and practically every post of yours I've read has been down arrowed. Just checked your forum votes and you've got over 1,600
so just curious how that happened??
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 19:00]
Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 20:05 - Feb 20 with 1402 viewsKilkennyjack

Fulton Playing quite well for Wigan. on 18:59 - Feb 20 by Ambergambler

Perch, not been on this forum very long and practically every post of yours I've read has been down arrowed. Just checked your forum votes and you've got over 1,600
so just curious how that happened??
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 19:00]

Generally clueless.

Pity mun.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024