Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financial Times 10:28 - Apr 7 with 22166 viewsDr_Winston

Worth a read.

https://www.ft.com/content/d28b725e-3796-11e8-8eee-e06bde01c544

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Financial Times on 10:55 - Apr 8 with 2237 viewslondonlisa2001

Financial Times on 10:21 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here? You're another one so desperate to repair his tattered reputation you seem blinded to anything good the Americans may do.

It's always been the Club that's invested in Fairwood apologies for my mistake in mentioning Landore previously.

The article is just emphasising how the Club has invested in itself. The Americans now own the Club and are probably proud of those facilities and the fact we don't train with members of the public anyone. It shouldn't really matter at all the journalist wanted to put a bit more meat on the bones here and there simply because the article was likely to be read by other people not from Swansea or even Swansea supporters.

Some of you are so precious it's pathetic.

Fairwood was built before they arrived mun. It opened in 2014 (deal was done in 2012). The final phase was completed a couple of months after they bought the club so was well underway when they came.

It's not an example of them doing anything.
Financial Times on 11:11 - Apr 8 with 2205 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 10:40 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

You are one of the most stupid people I think I've ever come across.

You just don't grasp anything. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Are you in your 80's or 90's?

And before you embarrass yourself even further in front of everyone, find out who built Fairwood.

If you read a couple of the replies I put up to your comments previously (when you question my knowledge of the internet) I said that based on what I'd read previously you are in your forties and I am in my fifties.
So did HJ build Fairwood single handed ?
You constantly defend the guy, whilst slagging off the others who took their money out.
Some of your views are so ironic "Some people on here should grow up" and " but a few took money out of it".
Do you honestly believe you don't need to grow up instead of constantly lambasting people who's views differ from yourself?
Do you honestly think it's fair to criticise some for taking their slice of the money, but not Jenkins ?
Everybody involved in saving the club, getting it to the PL, giving us the the facilities to be proud of at Fairwood and Landore, deserves our full thanks.
Where it went wrong was that all the ones who sold out (HJ included) sold us to a group of people who have no care for the club, instead of selling to people who wanted to grow the club.
HJ has been responsible for some terrible decisions over the last three years, and has been lucky to a certain extent in getting managers who have kept us up.
How anyone can defend him as much as you do though, I'll never understand.
Enjoy your day.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Financial Times on 11:34 - Apr 8 with 2166 viewsexiledclaseboy

Financial Times on 10:23 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

The Members you serve are eternally grateful

No need for such obsequiousness on my account.

Poll: Tory leader

Financial Times on 11:57 - Apr 8 with 2143 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 10:52 - Apr 8 by londonlisa2001

This whole situation works rather differently to how you seem to imagine it does.

I think we can all guess how the situation does, or more to the point, doesn't work. But I'm sure you could approach Pearlman on behalf of the Trust and get to know him and catch up on what he's doing or trying to do?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Financial Times on 12:09 - Apr 8 with 2128 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 10:55 - Apr 8 by londonlisa2001

Fairwood was built before they arrived mun. It opened in 2014 (deal was done in 2012). The final phase was completed a couple of months after they bought the club so was well underway when they came.

It's not an example of them doing anything.

Jaxxbay did the foundations and built the shell but the centre has only been as it is now the last year or so

The anti gravity running machines, altitude chambers, hydro pool, these things weren't there in 2014.

And this all comes at a considerable expense to the club.

But again. This is just yet another example of the stupid people in Swansea not even being grateful we've got facilities like these, they're more interested in scoring absolutely PATHETIC points

It's barmy, it really is. Most of you don't deserve a football club, let alone one of the longest serving Premier League clubs in recent years.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Financial Times on 12:12 - Apr 8 with 2123 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 11:11 - Apr 8 by STID2017

If you read a couple of the replies I put up to your comments previously (when you question my knowledge of the internet) I said that based on what I'd read previously you are in your forties and I am in my fifties.
So did HJ build Fairwood single handed ?
You constantly defend the guy, whilst slagging off the others who took their money out.
Some of your views are so ironic "Some people on here should grow up" and " but a few took money out of it".
Do you honestly believe you don't need to grow up instead of constantly lambasting people who's views differ from yourself?
Do you honestly think it's fair to criticise some for taking their slice of the money, but not Jenkins ?
Everybody involved in saving the club, getting it to the PL, giving us the the facilities to be proud of at Fairwood and Landore, deserves our full thanks.
Where it went wrong was that all the ones who sold out (HJ included) sold us to a group of people who have no care for the club, instead of selling to people who wanted to grow the club.
HJ has been responsible for some terrible decisions over the last three years, and has been lucky to a certain extent in getting managers who have kept us up.
How anyone can defend him as much as you do though, I'll never understand.
Enjoy your day.

Oh just shut the fack up mun.

Martin Morgan 'won' the contract to build it. His Company.

That's the whole point FFS.

Does this site have a blackboard and chalk anywhere and a big facking hat with D on it??!

Financial Times on 12:14 - Apr 8 with 2122 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 12:09 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Jaxxbay did the foundations and built the shell but the centre has only been as it is now the last year or so

The anti gravity running machines, altitude chambers, hydro pool, these things weren't there in 2014.

But again. This is just yet another example of the stupid people in Swansea not even being grateful we've got facilities like these, they're more interested in scoring absolutely PATHETIC points

It's barmy, it really is. Most of you don't deserve a football club, let alone one of the longest serving Premier League clubs in recent years.

Glad to see you posting a point of view that doesn't include me.
As you can see with my quote from my last reply :
"Everybody involved in saving the club, getting it to the PL, giving us the the facilities to be proud of at Fairwood and Landore, deserves our full thanks"
Nice to know you don't count me as one of the "stupid people" - for once.
Maybe things are looking up ?

Financial Times on 12:40 - Apr 8 with 2096 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 12:09 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Lisa?

Login to get fewer ads

Financial Times on 12:45 - Apr 8 with 2084 viewsNeath_Jack

For the record, a lot of the Fairwood building was already in place.

I worked on the refurbishment of it about 3 or 4 years ago. We stripped it back to it's shell and like i said, completely refurbed it.

I do believe that they have extended and done other stuff to it since.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Financial Times on 12:54 - Apr 8 with 2059 viewsexiledclaseboy

Financial Times on 12:45 - Apr 8 by Neath_Jack

I worked on the refurbishment of it about 3 or 4 years ago. We stripped it back to it's shell and like i said, completely refurbed it.

The Res seems the behave all the inside gen on what was done and when.

Financial Times on 12:54 - Apr 8 with 2057 viewsmax936

Financial Times on 11:34 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

No need for such obsequiousness on my account.

Obsequiousness, hell of a word for a Sunday Morning, no wonder you're in middle management

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Financial Times on 12:55 - Apr 8 with 2052 viewsNeath_Jack

Financial Times on 12:54 - Apr 8 by max936

Obsequiousness, hell of a word for a Sunday Morning, no wonder you're in middle management

Middle? Has he been demoted then?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Financial Times on 12:56 - Apr 8 with 2049 viewsexiledclaseboy

Financial Times on 12:54 - Apr 8 by max936

Middle management?!! I’ve rarely been so insulted.

Financial Times on 13:06 - Apr 8 with 2023 viewsmax936

Financial Times on 12:56 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

Middle management?!! I’ve rarely been so insulted.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Financial Times on 13:13 - Apr 8 with 2017 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 12:45 - Apr 8 by Neath_Jack

Yeah, like £5m extra stuff 👍

Financial Times on 13:14 - Apr 8 with 2015 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 12:54 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

The Res seems the behave all the inside gen on what was done and when.

Forgot your big words and concentrate on making sense

Financial Times on 13:34 - Apr 8 with 1993 viewsNeath_Jack

Financial Times on 13:13 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Yeah, like £5m extra stuff 👍

Not £5m of building works though surely? How big is the place now? Genuine question, because for that amount, they must have at least quadrupled the footprint of the place.

Or does that figure include all the state of the art medical type equipment? Again, genuine question.

Financial Times on 13:59 - Apr 8 with 1973 viewsexiledclaseboy

Financial Times on 13:14 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Forgot your big words and concentrate on making sense

Yes, bwana.

Financial Times on 15:06 - Apr 8 with 1916 viewsMattG

Financial Times on 10:21 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here? You're another one so desperate to repair his tattered reputation you seem blinded to anything good the Americans may do.

It's always been the Club that's invested in Fairwood apologies for my mistake in mentioning Landore previously.

The article is just emphasising how the Club has invested in itself. The Americans now own the Club and are probably proud of those facilities and the fact we don't train with members of the public anyone. It shouldn't really matter at all the journalist wanted to put a bit more meat on the bones here and there simply because the article was likely to be read by other people not from Swansea or even Swansea supporters.

Some of you are so precious it's pathetic.

Puree don't judge me by your own standards - I know hardly anyone on here so have no reputation to save.

I'm just surprised at the lengths you will go to to defend Jenkins and his mates.
Financial Times on 15:15 - Apr 8 with 1903 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 12:12 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Oh just shut the fack up mun.

Martin Morgan 'won' the contract to build it. His Company.

That's the whole point FFS.

Does this site have a blackboard and chalk anywhere and a big facking hat with D on it??!

I have learned in life that when people are in the wrong or losing an argument but are not big enough to admit it, they always turn to being abusive.
You never fail to prove that on here, whoever you are losing an argument with.
Enjoy your afternoon.

Financial Times on 15:18 - Apr 8 with 1900 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 13:34 - Apr 8 by Neath_Jack

Not £5m of building works though surely? How big is the place now? Genuine question, because for that amount, they must have at least quadrupled the footprint of the place.

Or does that figure include all the state of the art medical type equipment? Again, genuine question.

This was reported last year...

"Fairwood — built in collaboration with Swansea University - has cost £10.5million to build, with the latest phase of that development coming at a price of £5m."

Financial Times on 15:22 - Apr 8 with 1889 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 15:06 - Apr 8 by MattG

Puree don't judge me by your own standards - I know hardly anyone on here so have no reputation to save.

I'm just surprised at the lengths you will go to to defend Jenkins and his mates.

Matt,

Discuss the points or leave it there. I can't be bothered with your childish title tattle. Have you got a point or did I put you straight?

Financial Times on 15:26 - Apr 8 with 1874 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 15:15 - Apr 8 by STID2017

I have learned in life that when people are in the wrong or losing an argument but are not big enough to admit it, they always turn to being abusive.
You never fail to prove that on here, whoever you are losing an argument with.
Enjoy your afternoon.

Let me tell you something straight.

You haven't learned ANYTHING in life.

Financial Times on 15:37 - Apr 8 with 1853 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 15:26 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Let me tell you something straight.

You haven't learned ANYTHING in life.

Perhaps you should watch "Dirty Dancing" - in particular the last five minutes.
Just help you out the important bit is when Dr Houseman says "When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong. I'm wrong !"
Don't think you have the self awareness to do that
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 15:42]

Financial Times on 17:04 - Apr 8 with 1787 viewsJENKINSOUT

Financial Times on 09:02 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

I haven't had a drink virtually all year little anonymous poster.

What bit, exactly, are you offended by? Or what's your point?

The trick to posting on a forum is to have a point and if you disagree with something, give your reasons. It's not to agree with something and still want to find an issue.

The in the pocket jibe is all a bit last year by the way.

And why don't you stick to one username, what is it, you're a bit wet are you?

is that your best comeback? really annoys you when you cant identify who you ar debating with doesn't it boy? you just argue with anyone that you want to with nothing of substance to back it up.

you're the classic case of a keyboard warrior who deliberately threw away the chance he was given and encouraged for to make a difference. stick to your meerkat impressions at the Liberty

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024