Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scouts 'R Us 00:07 - Apr 9 with 6074 viewsKerouac

...tell us some players you like the look of who may be a good fit for us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Scouts 'R Us on 22:09 - Apr 9 with 1810 viewsTheResurrection

Scouts 'R Us on 07:13 - Apr 9 by shandyjack

realistic if we take for granted the current 3 teams in rel zone go down

WBA - Rondon £8m rel release clause, Rodriguez
Stoke - Joe Allen
Saints - Tadic, Redmond

Rondon is dire. A bit of beef and the occasional header but generally worse than Ashley 50p head Williams in the air.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Scouts 'R Us on 23:15 - Apr 9 with 1768 viewsshandyjack

Scouts 'R Us on 22:09 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Rondon is dire. A bit of beef and the occasional header but generally worse than Ashley 50p head Williams in the air.

fair enough, he always seems to impress me, think in our old swansea style hed have done well

Poll: Expectation for the season

Scouts 'R Us on 09:54 - Apr 10 with 1706 viewsLegend83

To the OP, most Everton fans I know tell me Martina is less footballer, more Tesco check-out operative.
Scouts 'R Us on 10:44 - Apr 10 with 1674 viewsValeJack

Maddison from Norwich - creative young player tearing it up in the Championship. If we want proven then logic says we go back in for Chadli for a presumably knock-down price. Chadli, Joey and Arias (PSV RB who we have apparently been scouting) would represent decent business.

The above is contingent on us being in the PL - think we've got a decent Championship squad already!
Scouts 'R Us on 10:49 - Apr 10 with 1671 viewsLoyal

Scouts 'R Us on 10:44 - Apr 10 by ValeJack

Maddison from Norwich - creative young player tearing it up in the Championship. If we want proven then logic says we go back in for Chadli for a presumably knock-down price. Chadli, Joey and Arias (PSV RB who we have apparently been scouting) would represent decent business.

The above is contingent on us being in the PL - think we've got a decent Championship squad already!

We may be interested in Arias, but we don't have any scouts to look at players at that level, very few clubs do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Scouts 'R Us on 11:07 - Apr 10 with 1655 viewsTheAlpineShrew

After Siggy left last summer I was advocating Talisca an attacking midfielder playing for Besiktas on loan from Benfica
Scouts 'R Us on 11:08 - Apr 10 with 1653 viewsshandyjack

Scouts 'R Us on 10:49 - Apr 10 by Loyal

We may be interested in Arias, but we don't have any scouts to look at players at that level, very few clubs do.

didn't we send scouts out to watch him play for Columbia in the last international window

Poll: Expectation for the season

Scouts 'R Us on 13:02 - Apr 11 with 1549 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Some out of contract players to potentially take a look at:
Bernard from shakthar, wide forward and Brazilian, may be a bit slight for the Prem but could be worth a punt
Kwadwo Asamoah from Juve, really good adaptable player who can play cb, lwb and cdm
Sergio Canales from Sociedad, could be a decent replacement if ki goes. Good pedigree and a Swans kind of player
George Hirst from Wednesday, young promising striker that we’d have to pay compensation for, but could allow us to loan Oli out again

Chances are we won’t get any of these, just thought they could be ‘free transfers’ worth looking at for us
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 13:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Scouts 'R Us on 14:13 - Apr 11 with 1496 viewsTaliesin

Joe Allen - the one ex player I could see returning
Ben Woodburn as long as it's a permanent move
I like to look of Ethan Ampadu but again only if it's a permanent move
Pablo - Love the guy and would be an upgrade but returning for ex players is growing tiresome,
Frederick & Sessegnon of Fulham but these two are probably out of our reach
Vydra of Derby knows where the goal is.
Herrerra & Fellaini both seem to be coming to the end of their time at ManU. Fellaini would add a bit of steel to our midfield
Would love to see Lavezzi although his wage demands would seem to put him well out of our reach
Zlatko Junuzovic would upgrade our set piece delivery and is out of contract at Werder Bremen
Rafinha at Bayern is also out of contract at Bayern and would solve our right back problems

All quality and maybe out of our reach but mostly coming towards the end of their careers (Fulham boys, Woodburn, Ampadu and Vydra excepted)
Scouts 'R Us on 15:31 - Apr 11 with 1474 viewsforkbeard

Prem:
Joe Allen - Stoke
Xherdan Shaqiri - Stoke
James McCarthy - Everton
Ryan Bertrand - Southampton
Sofiane Boufal - Southampton
Manolo Gabiandini - Southampton
Pascal Gross - Brighton

Bundesliga:
Max Meyer - Schalke
Zlatko Junuzovic - Werden Bremen
Jonas Hector - Koln/Cologne

Mention - Schurrle because of January transfer window

Championship:
Jonathan Kodjia - Villa
Jota - Birmingham
Aleksander Mitrovic - Newcastle/Fulham
Abel Hernandez - Hull

Mentions - Yiadom and Oliveira as we can't shake those links off
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 15:39]
Scouts 'R Us on 15:56 - Apr 11 with 1452 viewspencoedjack

Scouts 'R Us on 22:09 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

I agree

Hernandez is leaving West Ham there is a very good goalscorer in there waiting for the right opportunity
Scouts 'R Us on 17:07 - Apr 11 with 1426 viewsRissoleCoughlin

I would 'second' a move for Soufiane Boufal. A lovely, creative player that would no doubt be looking to move if Southampton go down.

But I think the right-back position is one of the biggest concerns. SC Heerenveen have a young lad, Denzel Dumfries who has been impressive this season. A strong, physical presence with decent pace. Although he plays in a 4-3-3 system he's a fit lad that covers lots of ground and gets forward a lot during games so I think he would also have the skillset to adapt well as a wingback.
Scouts 'R Us on 17:13 - Apr 11 with 1422 viewsDJack

Scouts 'R Us on 17:07 - Apr 11 by RissoleCoughlin

I would 'second' a move for Soufiane Boufal. A lovely, creative player that would no doubt be looking to move if Southampton go down.

But I think the right-back position is one of the biggest concerns. SC Heerenveen have a young lad, Denzel Dumfries who has been impressive this season. A strong, physical presence with decent pace. Although he plays in a 4-3-3 system he's a fit lad that covers lots of ground and gets forward a lot during games so I think he would also have the skillset to adapt well as a wingback.

"Thirded" for Boufal.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Scouts 'R Us on 17:20 - Apr 11 with 1417 viewsmagicdaps10

Scouts 'R Us on 17:07 - Apr 11 by RissoleCoughlin

Good player is Dumfries.

Another Right Back making headlines in Holland and seen his stock rise is Tyronne Ebuehi of Ado Den Haag.

Think with Rangel possibly finishing this season, a punt on either of these two could be something to considered.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024