Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South stand - back row- seats 114-117 07:02 - May 2 with 4633 viewspremierjack

I unfortunately sat near here for the Chelsea game, why do you bother going to the football?? I have never heard so many negative comments towards our players in all my life, it was truly pathetic! Constantly slagging off the players, childish child like remarks if you didn’t agree with what pass a player made. If you don’t enjoy the football, why go? Even the children that I took noticed it and asked which team you were there to support!

After all your constant winging, loud abuse to our players you then left with about 20 minutes to go?? We don’t need ‘fans’ like you,

Please stay away!!
South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 07:12 - May 2 with 4604 viewsglobus10

If you ask me its all over the ground, iam in the west and there are people around me who seem to be only happy when we are losing. Would rather shout at people for not getting to their seats quick enough and get on their own players backs. When I speak to other mates around the ground, they say it's every where. Trouble is you could walk away when you were standing on the North bank!!!!
South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 07:32 - May 2 with 4565 viewsSTID2017

Indeed.
In fact there is nothing I love better than to shout and cheer loudly for whichever players happen to be on their hit list.
The most excited they get is when they go to order their half time drinks or as you say leave 15 minutes early.
Did a young ish las move along and stand in front of you when the row in front left as well ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 07:38 - May 2 with 4551 viewsSTID2017

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 07:12 - May 2 by globus10

If you ask me its all over the ground, iam in the west and there are people around me who seem to be only happy when we are losing. Would rather shout at people for not getting to their seats quick enough and get on their own players backs. When I speak to other mates around the ground, they say it's every where. Trouble is you could walk away when you were standing on the North bank!!!!

I remember when I had seats down the front of the South.
Two guys would rop into Pablo Hernandez for 60 minutes solid, I'd be giving him extra praise just to annoy them, then when he scored or created a goal, they'd be praising him like they were his greatest fans !

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 20:25 - May 2 with 4104 viewspremierjack

By about 80-85 mins there was hardly anyone around me. 1-0 down to Chelsea and pushing for an equaliser, I was amazed at how many people left the stadium.

You need a medal to sit through that every week haha
South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 21:37 - May 2 with 3955 viewsSTID2017

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 20:25 - May 2 by premierjack

By about 80-85 mins there was hardly anyone around me. 1-0 down to Chelsea and pushing for an equaliser, I was amazed at how many people left the stadium.

Given the choice (if it was just me going and not having yo take children, I would transfer to the East.
One day, maybe

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 21:48 - May 2 with 3924 viewsbuilthjack

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 20:25 - May 2 by premierjack

It really pees me off seeing lots leaving with 10 minutes to go. Especially when the score is close.
What's it all about? Getting home for tea 15 minutes earlier or something stupid like that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 23:35 - May 2 with 3787 viewsLoyal

People making decisions for themselves has always upset others who dont think in the same way.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 08:53 - May 3 with 3625 viewsSTID2017

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 23:35 - May 2 by Loyal

People making decisions for themselves has always upset others who dont think in the same way.

Maybe they could introduce a special half-ST for those whose are of a mind to come to their seat 10 minutes late, go down to the bar 10 minutes before half time, return 10 minutes into the second half, then leave 20 minutes early, plus spend much of the rest of their time looking at their phone updating all ad sundry with Cardiff, Liverpool, Man U, etc scores.
Why should they pay full price when they only get to see less than half the games ?

Login to get fewer ads

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 09:57 - May 3 with 3562 viewsJethroJack

At the Spurs cup tie, which admittedly was disappointing, I had some brainless tw*t sat behind me in the lower East who constantly had a go at Nathan as soon as he came off the bench. He was loud enough for the players to hear him. There was a young lad sat next to him (around 10yrs old?) hearing this moron's constant foul language. 15 minutes from the end, he left with the lad (his son/nephew?) to several comments of "thank phuck for that" from me and others nearby.

Wonderful experience for the youngster, no doubt destined to grow up behaving in the same way.
South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 13:24 - May 3 with 3444 viewsLoyal

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 08:53 - May 3 by STID2017

Maybe they could introduce a special half-ST for those whose are of a mind to come to their seat 10 minutes late, go down to the bar 10 minutes before half time, return 10 minutes into the second half, then leave 20 minutes early, plus spend much of the rest of their time looking at their phone updating all ad sundry with Cardiff, Liverpool, Man U, etc scores.
Why should they pay full price when they only get to see less than half the games ?

Im thinking that may be people shouldn't get so wound up about what other people do especially a first world problem like this 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 13:34 - May 3 with 3434 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When I took my son to his first Swans game (Oldham, then a Premier league team, in the league cup early 90s), he asked me on the way home why we were sitting with the Oldham supporters.

I asked him why did he think we were with Oldham supporters and he said because they said nasty things about the Swansea players all the way through the game.

Welcome to the world of football "supporters " son.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 14:12 - May 3 with 3395 viewsSTID2017

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 13:24 - May 3 by Loyal

Im thinking that may be people shouldn't get so wound up about what other people do especially a first world problem like this 👍

Not wound up - just commenting

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 14:38 - May 3 with 3362 viewsLoyal

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 14:12 - May 3 by STID2017

Not wound up - just commenting

Your not alone.

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 15:07 - May 3 with 3323 viewsswanforthemoney

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 13:24 - May 3 by Loyal

Stretching it a bit to suggest Swansea is in the first world ?

I stand in the North Stand

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 15:10 - May 3 with 3318 viewsswanforthemoney

Im getting the feeling that increasing numbers of fans are getting a bit fed up with the Premier League.
Just saying.

I stand in the North Stand

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 16:06 - May 3 with 3257 viewsSwanjaxs

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 15:10 - May 3 by swanforthemoney

Im getting the feeling that increasing numbers of fans are getting a bit fed up with the Premier League.
Just saying.

Personally it wouldn't be the end of the world for me if we get relegated, obviously I hope we can drag ourselves out of this, but not the end of the world imho

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 17:27 - May 3 with 3189 viewsOldjack

South stand - back row- seats 114-117 on 15:10 - May 3 by swanforthemoney

Just saying.

For a club like ours it's bloody hard work trying to compete with the money teams ,it's so unfair we have to shop in the bargain basement whilst they shop at Harrods ,but it's a lovely feeling when we turn them over now and again .Onwards and hopefully upwards

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024