Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will Win!!!!! 07:19 - May 8 with 2141 viewsshandyjack

didn't sleep well, nervous as hell, but determined to be positive today.
Saints only won 2 games away from home all season, our home form under Carlos has been good. Only home games i've missed were Liverpool and Arsenal, i'm not at the game tonight either (work related) so odds are in our favour

Come on City 2-0 win!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Expectation for the season

We will Win!!!!! on 07:33 - May 8 with 2101 viewsSTID2017

Like you, I can't be there, but I'm confident we can do it.
Those that are going need to get the atmosphere going early and create a hostile atmosphere which which make their team nervous and drown out their fans, and keep it going for the whole game.
Every Swans fans there tonight has their part to play.
The team needs to be at Southampton from the off and shoot on sight and following up on everything.
3-0 Swansea to set us up nicely for Sunday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We will Win!!!!! on 07:56 - May 8 with 2068 viewsSgorioFruit

I have noticed that Carlos hasn’t this time released one of his videos to motivate the crowd for tonight. It would be very hypocritical for him to do so.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We will Win!!!!! on 08:02 - May 8 with 2057 viewssainthelens

Gonna be tense beyond belief. Please god let us get the first goal. In the 93rd minute be good.
We will Win!!!!! on 08:44 - May 8 with 1993 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed lets be positive :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

We will Win!!!!! on 08:58 - May 8 with 1948 viewsBenJ94

Nerves haven't quite set in, but from the final whistle on Saturday I've been looking forward to today, I've been more nervous at other games than I am about tonight. I just hope the team can lift us fans, but we as fans need to lift the team, from kick off until the final whistle, we need that stadium to be rocking tonight, just like forest in the play offs! COYS WE CAN F*CKING DO IT!!!
We will Win!!!!! on 09:45 - May 8 with 1873 viewswestwalesed

Didn't sleep well either, also really really cacking it.

Will be there tonight!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

We will Win!!!!! on 11:26 - May 8 with 1772 viewsDevz00

We will Win!!!!! on 08:44 - May 8 by Private_Partz

Indeed lets be positive :-)

Quality! The new album is really good too

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

We will Win!!!!! on 16:19 - May 8 with 1646 viewsPrivate_Partz

We will Win!!!!! on 11:26 - May 8 by Devz00

Quality! The new album is really good too

Fellow Mark Everett fan eh? I am off to see E in Glasgow in July. I think Humpty maybe a fan as well.
I have another suitable song off The Deconstruction if we lose our League status. I will steer clear of that one for now though as i try to stay positive :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

We will Win!!!!! on 16:37 - May 8 with 1592 viewsSgorioFruit

try this out for size

play this down the stadium before kick off they wanna do mun

down there you wana be, you wants to get youselves in the thickkk of it

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We will Win!!!!! on 18:20 - May 8 with 1478 viewsLeonWasGod

2-0 prediction from me too. I’ve a gut feeling we’ve got this. No sense to it, but think we’re capable of carrying on where we left off against West Ham. Our performances at home haven’t been bad recently even if results have fallen off. But we have to take our early chances, unlike against Everton where we should have been 2 up before they scored.
We will Win!!!!! on 18:27 - May 8 with 1457 viewsPrivate_Partz

Best of luck to all Jacks everywhere.
For those of us who are there then sing your hearts out and support the team to the hilt. This is one of the most important matches in our history.
There are lots wrong with our club, both on and of the pitch, but this has to be forgotten about for the next two games.
We are all in it together. COYS YJBs!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024