Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... 08:59 - May 8 with 1827 viewsTheResurrection

They've been here before, we had to beat Hull to stay in the league and they will know how important this is"
[Post edited 8 May 2018 9:11]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 09:07 - May 8 with 1789 viewsSTID2017

I'm sure all the fans will be up for it tonight.
We need the likes of Curtis, Leon and Rangel in the dressing room tonight giving the players motivational speeches just before they take the field.
Then as they do the Liberty should be a cacophony of noise from beginning to end.
COYS !!!!!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lee Trundle - on 10:53 - May 8 with 1694 viewsWingstandwood

South Wales Evening Post has recognised the fortress-Liberty/12th man influence of the Jack Army!

Front page headline "We're Swansea Till We Die!", with smaller-print-accompaniment "Build Up To The Biggest Premier League Game In Swans' History: Sport"

Back page headline "Hymns And Arias Can Play A Part" with a pre-accompaniment smaller print intro line "Swans v Saints: Tosh Urges Fans To Give Players Huge Vocal Backing".

Just building excitement and hyping things up folks! Here to recreate a childhood Christmas Xmas Eve experience! You know? i.e. when the clock used to hit 12:00 pm in the afternoon and from there on in time itself seemed to drag to the point where every five minutes felt like half an hour!!!!!!!

Argus!

Lee Trundle - on 11:00 - May 8 with 1678 viewssainthelens

Lee Trundle - on 10:53 - May 8 by Wingstandwood

South Wales Evening Post has recognised the fortress-Liberty/12th man influence of the Jack Army!

Front page headline "We're Swansea Till We Die!", with smaller-print-accompaniment "Build Up To The Biggest Premier League Game In Swans' History: Sport"

Back page headline "Hymns And Arias Can Play A Part" with a pre-accompaniment smaller print intro line "Swans v Saints: Tosh Urges Fans To Give Players Huge Vocal Backing".

Just building excitement and hyping things up folks! Here to recreate a childhood Christmas Xmas Eve experience! You know? i.e. when the clock used to hit 12:00 pm in the afternoon and from there on in time itself seemed to drag to the point where every five minutes felt like half an hour!!!!!!!

If we lose it'll feel like someone broke in and nicked all the presents.
Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:01 - May 8 with 1670 viewsUxbridge

Regardless of everything else that has gone on over the last 2 years, tonight isn't the time to revisit it.

Turn the Liberty into a cauldron for a couple of hours. Support the team, create a toxic environment for the opposition instead. The rest will still be there afterwards anyway.

It's not quite a must win, but it's absolutely a must not lose. I'm not sure the same applies for Soton, given the last weekend's fixtures. Hopefully people remember that if we go 1 down.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:01 - May 8 with 1665 viewsmonmouth

Yeah, let’s leave the piped shit out tonight eh? Trust bloke (what was his name again? Steve? Stella? Stu, that’s it, Stu) see to it please. No false garbage, just the real thing. Ta.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lee Trundle - on 11:03 - May 8 with 1654 viewsWingstandwood

Lee Trundle - on 11:00 - May 8 by sainthelens

If we lose it'll feel like someone broke in and nicked all the presents.

Brilliant take, cos indeed it'll be just like that!

Argus!

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:08 - May 8 with 1635 viewsmonmouth

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:01 - May 8 by Uxbridge

Regardless of everything else that has gone on over the last 2 years, tonight isn't the time to revisit it.

Turn the Liberty into a cauldron for a couple of hours. Support the team, create a toxic environment for the opposition instead. The rest will still be there afterwards anyway.

It's not quite a must win, but it's absolutely a must not lose. I'm not sure the same applies for Soton, given the last weekend's fixtures. Hopefully people remember that if we go 1 down.

It will be interesting to see how much, if any bottle we’ve lost after 7 fat years. But we have had some edge of your seat stuff, with great atmospheres, but I don’t remember us going behind. That Arnautovic pen is the closest. Hopefully that one won’t be tested.

I’m really getting hyper about this already.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:14 - May 8 with 1598 viewsCaptain_Sham

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:08 - May 8 by monmouth

It will be interesting to see how much, if any bottle we’ve lost after 7 fat years. But we have had some edge of your seat stuff, with great atmospheres, but I don’t remember us going behind. That Arnautovic pen is the closest. Hopefully that one won’t be tested.

I’m really getting hyper about this already.

Zero work being done, Im basically just reading planetswans and minimizing the window whenever someone walks by.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:27 - May 8 with 1558 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We’ve always been behind the players

Even in the darkest years

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:35 - May 8 with 1522 viewsSTID2017

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:14 - May 8 by Captain_Sham

Zero work being done, Im basically just reading planetswans and minimizing the window whenever someone walks by.

I'm doing that with the missus in the house !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 13:56 - May 8 with 1354 viewsbuilthjack

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:01 - May 8 by monmouth

Yeah, let’s leave the piped shit out tonight eh? Trust bloke (what was his name again? Steve? Stella? Stu, that’s it, Stu) see to it please. No false garbage, just the real thing. Ta.

Let's make them switch the pipe nonsense off by getting in early and creating that atmosphere leading up to the game. We can do it. Let's pray that the players can.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lee Trundle - on 15:35 - May 8 with 1248 views1983

Trundle walking around the pitch pre game having selfies with the kids and getting the crowd going 👍

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 15:48 - May 8 with 1223 viewswestwalesed

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:14 - May 8 by Captain_Sham

Exact same tactic being used here my friend.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 15:51 - May 8 with 1212 viewssainthelens

Old vetch days with Cyril giving it large in front of away fans.
Lee Trundle - on 15:55 - May 8 with 1193 viewsunion_jack

Lee Trundle - on 15:35 - May 8 by 1983

Trundle walking around the pitch pre game having selfies with the kids and getting the crowd going 👍

Yes. Get the crowd warmed up like a stand up comic before a studio recording of a sit-com.

Get Curt out there too and anyone else who can rally the troops (the fans in this case).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 16:19 - May 8 with 1151 viewsAl_Bundy

Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 11:01 - May 8 by Uxbridge

It is a must win !
Lee Trundle - "Our fans will be so important.... on 16:28 - May 8 with 1119 viewsSgorioFruit

it is a must win
I'm cacking it by yuh

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024