Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 brothers 22:53 - May 8 with 2662 viewsGenerousredswan

One runs his bollocks off, the other lazy no fight or heart
2 brothers on 22:53 - May 8 with 2646 viewsItchySphincter

Can't agree.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

2 brothers on 22:54 - May 8 with 2601 views34dfgdf54

I thought both were poor tonight if I’m being honest.
2 brothers on 22:56 - May 8 with 2548 viewssP7qupUf

Neither are team players. Too interested in the glory goal etc.They run into traffic and everything slows down when there are blatant give and goes on which would keep us moving forward into more threatening positions.
2 brothers on 22:56 - May 8 with 2545 viewsawayjack

I thought both showed desire tonight but Andre has lost any pace and touch he had during his 1st stint here. Also looks lost in our shape and tactics.
2 brothers on 22:57 - May 8 with 2536 viewsAngelRangelQS

I can’t believe more isn’t being made of what a sh*t signing Andre has been.

One of, if not the worst signing in our history. £20m!!
2 brothers on 22:57 - May 8 with 2506 viewsSmellyplumz

2 brothers on 22:57 - May 8 by AngelRangelQS

And there's some history!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

2 brothers on 22:59 - May 8 with 2461 views3swan

Fully agree.

It was a lazy signing
2 brothers on 23:02 - May 8 with 2407 viewsWarwickHunt

2 brothers on 22:59 - May 8 by 3swan

Fully agree.

It was a lazy signing

One of many.
Login to get fewer ads

2 brothers on 23:05 - May 8 with 2373 viewsNookiejack

Same with Bony though we did a deal because it appears there were still stage payments outstanding -from West Ham (and Man City for Bony).

We still amazingly have a big chance though of staying up - if Chelseas win tomorrow.
2 brothers on 23:31 - May 8 with 2256 viewsswan65split

2 brothers on 23:05 - May 8 by Nookiejack

Same with Bony though we did a deal because it appears there were still stage payments outstanding -from West Ham (and Man City for Bony).

We still amazingly have a big chance though of staying up - if Chelseas win tomorrow.

both poor and bad signings.....its cost us plenty.
2 brothers on 00:21 - May 9 with 2112 viewsswan65split

2 brothers on 23:31 - May 8 by swan65split

both poor and bad signings.....its cost us plenty.

20 m on andre....... a waste , not shown anything, especially tonight. not proved his worth, as Ive stated before , yet to be done.
2 brothers on 00:28 - May 9 with 2091 viewsLeonWasGod

2 brothers on 22:54 - May 8 by 34dfgdf54

I thought both were poor tonight if I’m being honest.

Quality, yes. Heart and effort, no. Thought they both showed passion tonight, but uncontrolled it's fecking useless. And that comes down to CC.

Hard with those two though as they want to do it all by themselves and that doesn't help either. Some lovely touches at times, but I wish they'd play for the team more. But that's always been Jordan' fault. I almost can't blame him when his team is so poor, but the only way you'll get anywhere on your own in this game is if you're a Mesi or Ronaldo or Suarez. And neither Ayew is anywhere close to that level.
2 brothers on 01:06 - May 9 with 2025 viewsjasper_T

2 brothers on 22:56 - May 8 by awayjack

I thought both showed desire tonight but Andre has lost any pace and touch he had during his 1st stint here. Also looks lost in our shape and tactics.

Andre was a slow tubby fcker the first time he was here, too. He's exactly the player we sold, playing in a worse team.
2 brothers on 01:08 - May 9 with 2018 viewsHighjack

2 brothers on 22:56 - May 8 by awayjack

We have shape and tactics?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

2 brothers on 01:35 - May 9 with 1988 viewsbuilthjack

They remind me of the best players in primary school, who can beat 4 or 5 players and tuck it in the net.
The trouble is, they then come up against better players as they get older.. But still try and beat 4 or 5 and end up losing the ball every time.
This sums them up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

2 brothers on 02:08 - May 9 with 1952 viewsKilkennyjack

2 brothers on 01:35 - May 9 by builthjack

They remind me of the best players in primary school, who can beat 4 or 5 players and tuck it in the net.
The trouble is, they then come up against better players as they get older.. But still try and beat 4 or 5 and end up losing the ball every time.
This sums them up.

I thought exactly the same.

They are a bit like uncoached players who do not do what professional players usually do in terms of hold up play, making well timed runs, linking play up in patterns and knowing when to take people on in the box.

The unorthodox can be brilliant but its rare.

Beware of the Risen People

2 brothers on 05:22 - May 9 with 1856 viewsDr_Winston

2 brothers on 02:08 - May 9 by Kilkennyjack

I thought exactly the same.

They are a bit like uncoached players who do not do what professional players usually do in terms of hold up play, making well timed runs, linking play up in patterns and knowing when to take people on in the box.

The unorthodox can be brilliant but its rare.

Two short arses constantly fielding long balls. Not sure what people expect TBH.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

2 brothers on 05:24 - May 9 with 1854 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

2 brothers on 00:21 - May 9 by swan65split

20 m on andre....... a waste , not shown anything, especially tonight. not proved his worth, as Ive stated before , yet to be done.

20 Million!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

2 brothers on 07:05 - May 9 with 1697 viewstrinityann

2 brothers would be okay, if we proper functioning midfield.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024