Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? 12:13 - May 14 with 12808 viewsbluenile

Fede i'd miss.....................but Naughton??....................wherever he wants to go I'll warm the car up and take the fecker now!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:14 - May 14 with 6558 viewsomarjack

source?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:15 - May 14 with 6548 views34dfgdf54

They ain't wasting no time fair play to them.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:15 - May 14 with 6543 viewsHeadmaster

And Mesa wants to stay in Sevilla.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:17 - May 14 with 6503 viewsswan65split

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:15 - May 14 by Headmaster

I wanted to stay at the Vetch, but they wouldnt listen.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:18 - May 14 with 6503 viewsswanforthemoney

Let them give us a fee and pay his wages, then.

I stand in the North Stand

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:20 - May 14 with 6470 viewsjasper_T

Would they want him? They missed out on Europe and he's not been much good for them.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:21 - May 14 with 6441 viewsomarjack

Fede leaving is inevitable of course..many many clubs all over Europe could do with a player like him without a doubt..a really good catch.

but Naughton..can't imagine a club at a better level than ours wanting to take him (not even to warm benches)..tell him to forget it and to stick with us..(warming the bench for Roberts lol)

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:23 - May 14 with 6414 viewsomarjack

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:20 - May 14 by jasper_T

Would they want him? They missed out on Europe and he's not been much good for them.

His option to buy is worth 6.5 m pounds.

He's been gash at Sevilla..he's already 29..I don't think they'll take him..but I'm sure some other smaller Spanish club would pay 4-5 m for him.

Login to get fewer ads

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:25 - May 14 with 6378 viewsTaliesin

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:18 - May 14 by swanforthemoney

Let them give us a fee and pay his wages, then.

Otherwise he can rot in the u-23's until he wises up a little or convinces somebody that he's worth signing.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:25 - May 14 with 6375 viewsJohnw102

All the mercenaries jumping ship good luck to them. Fill their places from under 23 who want to play for Swansea

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:27 - May 14 with 6352 viewsHighjack

Yes he's found a pub that has happy hour 7 days a week.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:27 - May 14 with 6346 viewsbluenile

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:14 - May 14 by omarjack

source?

Not official source, hence the question mark after the heading, just a friend who said he'd heard that the two of them put in the requests on Wednesday, after the game against Southampton.................May turn out to be not true, but I wouldn't be at all surprised. One thing's for sure, we won't recognise the team we put out next season.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:28 - May 14 with 6338 viewsTaliesin

Fede would be a big albeit expected loss - how long has he got left?

Naughton can fck off

To the OP - I'll pay half the petrol
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:29 - May 14 with 6327 viewsMorfa_Same

Naughton surely not. There's no chance of any Premier League team showing interest.

Maybe he's got a relegation clause that shrinks his wages and he thinks someone in the Championship will pay him more. I'd be surprised if anyone would.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:40 - May 14 with 6232 viewsjackal

Rats and sinking ships, spring to mind.

If any plyer thinks that they're too good from the Championship, then fvck 'em.

They took us there.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:52 - May 14 with 6136 viewswestside

Naughton putting a transfer request in is the best news ever
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:57 - May 14 with 6077 viewsSirjohnalot

We will now finally see who wants to play for the club and who doesn't care less and wants to move on.

Any player that wants to go, we should let them go. Any transfer request handed in should be deemed as that person being surplus to requirements. Get them sold and get them sold quickly, there is a World Cup coming up (even though that is not really going to affect us in the Championship)

We will then know who wants to play for us and how and where we need to rebuild. I would rather have a team that wants to play for Swansea, and win less games then a bunch of mercenaries that are playing simply for the money. It may be the case that we will have to spend a couple of years in the Championship, building a team and a style of play before getting promoted again I don't think that's too bad a thing as getting promoted too quickly whilst playing a new style which has not been properly developed may result in us finding ourselves in the same position again.

If we can get a manager who will buy in to the old style and develop a group of players to do the same, be it from the under 23s or elsewhere, the future could be rosy. Let's be honest would any of us really want to spend another year in the Premiership playing dull football, just surviving relegation or take the chance on rebuilding and getting the style back from which we were once so much admired ?
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:00 - May 14 with 6044 viewsswanjackal

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:40 - May 14 by jackal

Rats and sinking ships, spring to mind.

If any plyer thinks that they're too good from the Championship, then fvck 'em.

They took us there.

Still, if true, and they have put in a request, does save the club money on fees if anyone hasn't watched them play the last few seasons, and comes in for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:01 - May 14 with 6026 viewsmoonie

Good news.
A flaky centre half who cost us loads of goals and didn't have any idea of leadership and an abject ,shocking excuse for a premier league footballer.

Best news so far
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:06 - May 14 with 5974 viewsKGriz16

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:57 - May 14 by Sirjohnalot

We will now finally see who wants to play for the club and who doesn't care less and wants to move on.

Any player that wants to go, we should let them go. Any transfer request handed in should be deemed as that person being surplus to requirements. Get them sold and get them sold quickly, there is a World Cup coming up (even though that is not really going to affect us in the Championship)

We will then know who wants to play for us and how and where we need to rebuild. I would rather have a team that wants to play for Swansea, and win less games then a bunch of mercenaries that are playing simply for the money. It may be the case that we will have to spend a couple of years in the Championship, building a team and a style of play before getting promoted again I don't think that's too bad a thing as getting promoted too quickly whilst playing a new style which has not been properly developed may result in us finding ourselves in the same position again.

If we can get a manager who will buy in to the old style and develop a group of players to do the same, be it from the under 23s or elsewhere, the future could be rosy. Let's be honest would any of us really want to spend another year in the Premiership playing dull football, just surviving relegation or take the chance on rebuilding and getting the style back from which we were once so much admired ?

What's it got to do with playing for the club? Would you begrudge Fabianski a move? With footballers, it's about maximum exposure, you're more like to play in an International tournament playing at the highest level. Whilst, I know some footballers are mercenaries, I dont believe it's as simple as they don't care about the club; nor did they want to play for us.

Also, I'm not really sure on the positive comments about FF. I don't believe he's been putting in good performances for a little while now, he looks weak. Too weak for Championship level. He doesn't really seem too commanding for a captain either, and is often found to be wanting when losing the man he's supposed to be marking. Maybe it's me, but I don't see him as great loss.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:09 - May 14 with 5932 viewsomarjack

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:01 - May 14 by moonie

Good news.
A flaky centre half who cost us loads of goals and didn't have any idea of leadership and an abject ,shocking excuse for a premier league footballer.

Best news so far

a shocking excuse for a PREMIER LEAGUE footballer..humph.

he'd probably be one of the best CHAMPIONSHIP CBs out there..we're not in position to be picky about our half decent players.

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:11 - May 14 with 5908 viewsWarwickHunt

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:52 - May 14 by westside

Naughton putting a transfer request in is the best news ever

He obviously has delusions of adequacy.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:11 - May 14 with 5894 viewsmoonie

I would opine Fernandez is simply inadequate mentally and physically as well as skill wise. The biggest miss I've ever seen on a football field is down to him.

Naughton an abject piece of shite who no Prem League club would counternance . I'm not sure many Championship sides would buy him.

He s been earning fabulous money st our club under false pretences

Two going ,now Routledgeand Dyer please
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:12 - May 14 with 5880 viewsSirjohnalot

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:06 - May 14 by KGriz16

What's it got to do with playing for the club? Would you begrudge Fabianski a move? With footballers, it's about maximum exposure, you're more like to play in an International tournament playing at the highest level. Whilst, I know some footballers are mercenaries, I dont believe it's as simple as they don't care about the club; nor did they want to play for us.

Also, I'm not really sure on the positive comments about FF. I don't believe he's been putting in good performances for a little while now, he looks weak. Too weak for Championship level. He doesn't really seem too commanding for a captain either, and is often found to be wanting when losing the man he's supposed to be marking. Maybe it's me, but I don't see him as great loss.

I do agree re Fab, no he's not a mercenary and certainly would have stayed had we stayed up. I don't blame anyone for wanting to move as it is their career, and if I was in their position, I would, not doubt, (if good enough) be thinking upon similar lines.

The base point remains the same though, I don't think we should hold on to anyone what wishes to move (for whatever reason) too many times this season (and last when it came to crunch games) a lot of the players didn't seem to care enough to put their bodies on the line. Compare to the way Huddersfield approached the last couple of games. They are the type of players you want, maybe not as skilled but dedicated enough to put 100 % effort in.

Do that, you can forgive a lack of skill
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:13 - May 14 with 5863 viewsomarjack

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:11 - May 14 by moonie

I would opine Fernandez is simply inadequate mentally and physically as well as skill wise. The biggest miss I've ever seen on a football field is down to him.

Naughton an abject piece of shite who no Prem League club would counternance . I'm not sure many Championship sides would buy him.

He s been earning fabulous money st our club under false pretences

Two going ,now Routledgeand Dyer please

Routledge wouldn't even cut it in League Two.

But Dyer would still make a good Championship back-up..we can't really afford to let him go as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024