Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Brendan Rodgers 16:50 - May 19 with 7984 viewsSwanjaxs

On achieving an historic "Double Treble" with Glasgow Celtic. What this man has achieved in management is truly incredible, taking us to the promised land, took Liverpool closer than they have ever come to winning the Premier league (thanks slippy G) and now this 👏 it's pretty much common knowledge he was ready to come back to us but Huw decided to stick with Guido, if only aye.... Take a bow Brendan Rodgers 🍀💚

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:25 - May 20 with 933 viewsE20Jack

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:16 - May 20 by peenemunde

It is fact any club would prefer Messi to Allen. You are being incredibly stupid now.

Nothing stupid about that? I am using your parameters, you can’t change them.

How can you make that deduction if you do not know anyone on the board from each and every club (that was your statement as the only time you can say so).

If you think because Messi is obviously better than Allen, then you can see the thinking behind the initial statement as Brendan is obviously better than Roberto.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:27 - May 20 with 926 viewsE20Jack

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:22 - May 20 by peenemunde

Reading & Liverpool there’s two for you.

Liverpool reached their highest ever finish in the PL under Rodgers.

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:30 - May 20 with 920 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Brendan built a matchday squad than what we have got with a fraction of the budget.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:34 - May 20 with 914 viewspeenemunde

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:25 - May 20 by E20Jack

Nothing stupid about that? I am using your parameters, you can’t change them.

How can you make that deduction if you do not know anyone on the board from each and every club (that was your statement as the only time you can say so).

If you think because Messi is obviously better than Allen, then you can see the thinking behind the initial statement as Brendan is obviously better than Roberto.

You are comparing probably the best player in the world to an average PL player, who couldn’t make it at a big club, and just played for a club that has been relegated.

You don’t need to be on a clubs board to know any club or manager would prefer Messi over Allen lol.

If Rodgers had been successful at a major club, you maybe have a point, but he’s done nothing apart from the Scottish pub league.

Martinez has been more successful in a major league and has even qualified Belgium for the World Cup.
Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:35 - May 20 with 906 viewspeenemunde

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:27 - May 20 by E20Jack

Liverpool reached their highest ever finish in the PL under Rodgers.

What did he win. ?
Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:40 - May 20 with 896 viewsE20Jack

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:34 - May 20 by peenemunde

You are comparing probably the best player in the world to an average PL player, who couldn’t make it at a big club, and just played for a club that has been relegated.

You don’t need to be on a clubs board to know any club or manager would prefer Messi over Allen lol.

If Rodgers had been successful at a major club, you maybe have a point, but he’s done nothing apart from the Scottish pub league.

Martinez has been more successful in a major league and has even qualified Belgium for the World Cup.

I am not comparing them, I don’t know why you keep saying I am comparing things. It was not a comparison in any shape or form, it was an example to show when there is an obvious gulf in class then you can make a relatively safe statement without having to know someone on the Bayern Munich board.

Liverpool fans consider Brendan’s stint at Liverpool a successful one. You don’t have to win anything to be a success. Joe Allen had a successful Swansea career and yet won nothing at the top level.

What do you mean “even” qualified Belgium? They had the most expensively assembled squad in world football a few years back in terms of club transfer fees. Not qualifying would have been abject failure.

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:40 - May 20 with 896 viewsSwanjaxs

If Rodgers had only managed Swansea City and Liverpool everyone to a man would be praising him, because he's managing Celtic all the usual suspects are out to denounce him, it's a political thing ya know 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:42 - May 20 with 888 viewspeenemunde

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:40 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

If Rodgers had only managed Swansea City and Liverpool everyone to a man would be praising him, because he's managing Celtic all the usual suspects are out to denounce him, it's a political thing ya know 👍

It’s a political thing for you too, unless you are from Glasgow?
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:43 - May 20 with 883 viewsmax936

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 06:26 - May 20 by pencoedjack

Was also a Liverpool fan when he signed for them & no doubt will have some type of love when he moves from the pub league to a proper managers job.

As Fergie said if Brendan Rodgers was chocolate he’d eat himself.

Did Fergie really say that? fuking Genius, he changed massively after his move to Liverpool, changed his appearance big time lost weight bought the clothes and had a his choppers sorted then pulled a sort in the office, job complete

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:44 - May 20 with 876 viewsjackjackjackjack

Everton should go for Rodgers, but it won't happen, obviously. Maybe he thinks he's now too big for West Ham, he'd love the Arsenal job.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:46 - May 20 with 866 viewsSwanjaxs

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:42 - May 20 by peenemunde

It’s a political thing for you too, unless you are from Glasgow?

Not from Glasgow, been many times though, to see the type of bile spouted on here by some about another football club is quite bizarre tbh

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:50 - May 20 with 847 viewspeenemunde

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:46 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

Not from Glasgow, been many times though, to see the type of bile spouted on here by some about another football club is quite bizarre tbh

So I’m right then,It is political for you.
And the so called bile is justified, when a clubs fans sing about the murder of British troops.
Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:51 - May 20 with 844 viewstheloneranger

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:43 - May 20 by max936

Did Fergie really say that? fuking Genius, he changed massively after his move to Liverpool, changed his appearance big time lost weight bought the clothes and had a his choppers sorted then pulled a sort in the office, job complete

Even changed his wife 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:54 - May 20 with 838 viewsNeath_Jack

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:46 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

Quite bizarre eh?

[Post edited 20 May 2018 11:56]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:56 - May 20 with 820 viewsE20Jack

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:54 - May 20 by Neath_Jack

Quite bizarre eh?

Yep. Vile fans.

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:58 - May 20 with 817 viewspeenemunde

Quite bizarre eh?

They are scum.
They should never be allowed to join the English leagues, for their own good.
That sort of behaviour at many, many English grounds, would provoke a violent response.
Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:02 - May 20 with 794 viewsmax936

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:07 - May 20 by Rancid

You'll be hard pushed to find a team under Rodgers that struggles.He's the best around when it comes to man management and installing confidence into players.You get the impression his charges would run through a wall for him.

When he brought Sinclair and Borini here, they were the missing links which took us to the next level and promotion.

Brilliant man.

Spot on Chris, he gets people on side with his infectious personality and knows which players need a kick up the arse and which ones need a cwtch.

No matter what anyone thinks of Celtic or Rogers, he's done brilliantly well there and at Liverpool and us before them.

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:03 - May 20 with 792 viewsSwanjaxs

Quite bizarre eh?

Yes disgusting behaviour, every team has it's asshòles, even us, every decent Celtic supporter would denounce those events! Perhaps you could put up some videos of the food banks Celtic promote at every home match to support the needy in Glasgow (regardless of religion ) or the Taxi run every Christmas by Celtic supporting taxi drivers taking children to the panto (regardless of religion).

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:04 - May 20 with 782 viewsSwanjaxs

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:58 - May 20 by peenemunde

They are scum.
They should never be allowed to join the English leagues, for their own good.
That sort of behaviour at many, many English grounds, would provoke a violent response.

Get over yourself you stupid oaf

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:05 - May 20 with 775 viewsNeath_Jack

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:03 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

Yes disgusting behaviour, every team has it's asshòles, even us, every decent Celtic supporter would denounce those events! Perhaps you could put up some videos of the food banks Celtic promote at every home match to support the needy in Glasgow (regardless of religion ) or the Taxi run every Christmas by Celtic supporting taxi drivers taking children to the panto (regardless of religion).

From just those three videos, do you still think it's bizarre that people are not very complimentary about them?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:05 - May 20 with 775 viewsmax936

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 11:51 - May 20 by theloneranger

Even changed his wife 😂😂

Indeed, I alluded to that with my mention of him "pulling a sort from the office" the rascal.

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:06 - May 20 with 774 viewspeenemunde

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:03 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

So it’s only celtic fans that are charitable then ?
Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:07 - May 20 with 765 viewspeenemunde

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:04 - May 20 by Swanjaxs

Get over yourself you stupid oaf

The truth hurts I can tell.
I’d welcome Rangers, but not Scotland shame
Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:07 - May 20 with 765 viewsSwanjaxs

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:05 - May 20 by Neath_Jack

From just those three videos, do you still think it's bizarre that people are not very complimentary about them?

Again every team has thier asshòles

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:08 - May 20 with 760 viewsSwanjaxs

Congratulations Brendan Rodgers on 12:07 - May 20 by peenemunde

The truth hurts I can tell.
I’d welcome Rangers, but not Scotland shame

Corse you would flute boy 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024