Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on 18:31 - May 30 with 3899 viewsdickythorpe

New manager appointment? Players moving on? Players coming in and back from loan spells?
[Post edited 30 May 2018 18:32]
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 07:03 - May 31 with 971 viewsMattG

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 01:38 - May 31 by majorraglan

Maybe they are still working on a new business plan and strategy following the relegation, but they need to start sorting things out.

I'm assuming they had two plans already prepared - one in the event of us staying up and the other for where we are now.

If not, that's something else to be concerned about.
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 09:21 - May 31 with 865 viewscostalotta

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 07:03 - May 31 by MattG

I'm assuming they had two plans already prepared - one in the event of us staying up and the other for where we are now.

If not, that's something else to be concerned about.

Given our decisiveness (or lack of) in acquiring managers on a few occasions or our summer transfer windows over the last few years I’m not so sure we have that plan. To the last bit of succession planning is making JTAK and the following sale. Nothing since.

So, I don’t think we had that credible plan. If we did, we’d surely see actions!
[Post edited 31 May 2018 9:55]
Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 09:49 - May 31 with 843 viewsmagicdaps10

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 01:38 - May 31 by majorraglan

Maybe they are still working on a new business plan and strategy following the relegation, but they need to start sorting things out.

Probably over a nice cheesecake and arguing who is going too pay.
John the clog is probably trying to arrange tickets to sell to fellow dutch fans, an evening of cheesecake with Huw and Dineen, a raffle where the winner gets a sugned vending machine.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nearly June 1st - any updates from club yet on on 23:18 - May 31 with 724 viewsLoyal

Our club is a crumbling memorial to success and then greed.
The human sacrifice made and the lambs that were led to the greedy slaughter.
Drooling feast of filthy lucre.
It's fckd.

Don't expect nothing, they have sucked the life out of bit, it's dead, they've gone, it's over.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024