Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boarding Kennels 20:45 - Jun 1 with 3991 viewsNeath_Jack

Can any of you lovely people recommend any boarding kennels in the Neath/Port Talbot area please?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Boarding Kennels on 22:00 - Jun 1 with 1682 viewsDarran

Boarding Kennels on 20:49 - Jun 1 by Humpty

http://hideawaykennels-porttalbot.co.uk/

My parents have used this place in Baglan for years with no complaints.

Do they take the dog there or do they get it picked up?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boarding Kennels on 22:06 - Jun 1 with 1678 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boarding Kennels on 22:00 - Jun 1 by Jackfath

"It's ok - he/she wont bite" as the dog owner who has let the dog off the lead in the park bounds over and towers over a 2 year old.

How about keeping it on a lead you cretin?

There aren’t enough up arrows available for that post.

Poll: Tory leader

Boarding Kennels on 22:06 - Jun 1 with 1677 viewsNeath_Jack

Boarding Kennels on 21:56 - Jun 1 by exiledclaseboy

Arch is ok with dogs his own size, we’ve got a house guest here now for the next few weeks. But he can get lairy with larger dogs when he wants to, although less so as he’s got older. He doesn’t nip at them but he does occasionally bounce around barking and generally trying to wind them up and get in their faces as if he’s some kind of rabid Cujo or something. He’s never off the lead either when we’re out, partly because of that, partly because he’s been attacked a few time over the years by dogs who “ just want to play” according to their c*nty owners and partly cos he’s going deaf now and can’t hear me calling him even at the top of my voice. I’ve only got to whisper the word “sausage” mind and he never fails to hear that one.

The last dog that bit him was a white Bichon Frise, he was going mad at my dog, and for some reason his owner let go of the lead and he came running over to mine. So i'm trying to hold my dogs head up with his collar and it slipped off his head and he pinned the other dog down, he didn't bite him but i shite myself in case he did.

If i had my way, i'd make all owners keep their dogs on a lead when in places like a public park.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Boarding Kennels on 22:10 - Jun 1 with 1664 viewsHumpty

Boarding Kennels on 22:00 - Jun 1 by Darran

Do they take the dog there or do they get it picked up?

They take it themselves. Or I do.

Nice little walk up there.
Boarding Kennels on 22:10 - Jun 1 with 1664 viewsNeath_Jack

Boarding Kennels on 21:47 - Jun 1 by Swanzay

There are loads of peeps offering doggy care, training and holiday stays and daily walks. Im sure you will find something far better than a dog prison at reasonable prices!

Nah, i don't like the sound of leaving him with some random off facebook. Your advice is appreciated though.

Boarding Kennels on 22:11 - Jun 1 with 1657 viewsDarran

Boarding Kennels on 22:10 - Jun 1 by Humpty

They take it themselves. Or I do.

Nice little walk up there.

Not the nicest drive though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boarding Kennels on 22:13 - Jun 1 with 1652 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boarding Kennels on 22:06 - Jun 1 by Neath_Jack

The last dog that bit him was a white Bichon Frise, he was going mad at my dog, and for some reason his owner let go of the lead and he came running over to mine. So i'm trying to hold my dogs head up with his collar and it slipped off his head and he pinned the other dog down, he didn't bite him but i shite myself in case he did.

If i had my way, i'd make all owners keep their dogs on a lead when in places like a public park.

It wasn’t me guv, honest.

Couldn’t agree more with your last sentence. Dog owners who let their dogs roam, have no control over them and then say “oh he’s ok, he won’t bite, he just wants to play” while the other dog cowers in terror or tries to defend itself really grip my shit. I’ve got into many a heated argument in various parks over the years about that very issue.

Poll: Tory leader

Boarding Kennels on 22:30 - Jun 1 with 1630 viewsHumpty

Boarding Kennels on 22:11 - Jun 1 by Darran

Not the nicest drive though.

No. Hence the walk.
Login to get fewer ads

Boarding Kennels on 22:31 - Jun 1 with 1630 viewsSwanzay

Boarding Kennels on 22:10 - Jun 1 by Neath_Jack

Nah, i don't like the sound of leaving him with some random off facebook. Your advice is appreciated though.

There are proper registered carers on there you twonk, if you took the time, with links to websites and reviews, no way would I either leave mine with a random fb.
Boarding Kennels on 22:45 - Jun 1 with 1615 viewsmagicdaps10

Boarding Kennels on 22:30 - Jun 1 by Humpty

No. Hence the walk.

Its a bugger if you meet a car at certain points. They have a cracking spot up there.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Boarding Kennels on 22:50 - Jun 1 with 1609 viewsjack_lord

Boarding Kennels on 21:02 - Jun 1 by Darran

Noddfa in Tonna.

Lovely people Trevor and Elaine.

My mum swore by that place and when they were fully booked blue rock in gellinedd.

We have had dog sitters for the last couple of years after a bad experience had what was described as a top kennel by Swansea airport.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Boarding Kennels on 22:59 - Jun 1 with 1600 viewsNeath_Jack

Boarding Kennels on 22:31 - Jun 1 by Swanzay

There are proper registered carers on there you twonk, if you took the time, with links to websites and reviews, no way would I either leave mine with a random fb.

They’re still randoms mun, hence me asking for recommendations from here from those that have used kennels before.

Boarding Kennels on 01:44 - Jun 2 with 1570 viewswhiterock

Any recommendations for dog friendly holidays from here to Tenby? Beach and pub needed for us both
Boarding Kennels on 01:56 - Jun 2 with 1568 viewsDJack

Boarding Kennels on 22:00 - Jun 1 by Jackfath

"It's ok - he/she wont bite" as the dog owner who has let the dog off the lead in the park bounds over and towers over a 2 year old.

How about keeping it on a lead you cretin?

Fathy, please excuse my ignorance (cat (bitch)owner) but I thought that dogs had to be on a leash when in public?...Or is that your point?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Boarding Kennels on 02:02 - Jun 2 with 1565 viewsDJack

Boarding Kennels on 22:59 - Jun 1 by Neath_Jack

They’re still randoms mun, hence me asking for recommendations from here from those that have used kennels before.

They don't get more random than the posters of Planet Swans!!!!!!!

I hope that you get what you need...As it is, due to the health concerns of my cat I am not sure if I will go on a holiday for a year or three so you have my sympathy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Boarding Kennels on 12:34 - Jun 2 with 1483 viewsmax936

Noddfa in Tonna, best there is bar none.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Boarding Kennels on 12:42 - Jun 2 with 1475 viewsmax936

Boarding Kennels on 21:27 - Jun 1 by Neath_Jack

I've never used one in over 20 years of being a dog owner either.

I'm not keen on the idea, but circumstances have changed so i'm going to be a bit stuck.

Took our now past Dobe Max down to a kennel down by Fairwood Airport, picked the poor lad up after 4 nights there and he was very ill the night after we brought him home, had to spend 48hrs in Afan Vets he was in a hell of a state, I said when we picked him that he seemed to have lost weight they said he was walked and walked, but I knew he wasn't right, he had to have a special diet for weeks after, small bowls of rice and chicken 6 times a day poor dab.

Boarding Kennels on 12:54 - Jun 2 with 1468 viewsmax936

Boarding Kennels on 22:50 - Jun 1 by jack_lord

My mum swore by that place and when they were fully booked blue rock in gellinedd.

We have had dog sitters for the last couple of years after a bad experience had what was described as a top kennel by Swansea airport.

Same one that we put Max in that was J, I remember you posting about in when I started the thread bout 5 yrs or more ago.

Blue Rock is/was excellent as well, I think them and Noddfa are the best around.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024