Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magistrate courts 19:23 - Jun 19 with 3948 viewscontroversial_jack

Does anyone know how I could find out about the outcome of a case held at the magistrates court? Thanks.
Magistrate courts on 20:42 - Jun 19 with 1277 viewspikeypaul

Apart from two stints on jury service in crown court the last time I was in a magistrates court was in 1984 giving evidence in a case.
The copper totally lied and made up the entire story,4 of us gave the true account,guess who the magistrates believed? And the guy was sent down.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Magistrate courts on 20:49 - Jun 19 with 1261 viewsFlashberryjack

Magistrate courts on 20:42 - Jun 19 by pikeypaul

Apart from two stints on jury service in crown court the last time I was in a magistrates court was in 1984 giving evidence in a case.
The copper totally lied and made up the entire story,4 of us gave the true account,guess who the magistrates believed? And the guy was sent down.

Mate of mine was in magistrates court a few years ago (guilty as f*ck) the police gave their evidence and he lied through his teeth (he's a very good liar)

Guess who the magistrates believed, and it wasn't the police.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Magistrate courts on 20:54 - Jun 19 with 1247 viewspikeypaul

Magistrate courts on 20:49 - Jun 19 by Flashberryjack

Mate of mine was in magistrates court a few years ago (guilty as f*ck) the police gave their evidence and he lied through his teeth (he's a very good liar)

Guess who the magistrates believed, and it wasn't the police.

Yes it can go both ways I suppose.
I know a guy that should be doing 6 years but due to stupid people on the jury he's walking the streets free as a bird.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Magistrate courts on 21:05 - Jun 19 with 1228 viewsbonymine

Magistrate courts on 20:42 - Jun 19 by pikeypaul

For the record, I also got arrested back in 1984 in Mumbles by Gwyn the N*g I’m sure you all know about him. After arresting me he had an amazing progression up the ladder from C* ntstable on the Beat to boot licking lackey Kunt .....😉😉

We’d been on the ‘Mumbles Mile’ whereupon I was desperate for a p1ss so I went up a side street WELL AWAY from the main road but unfortunately Gwyn the N*g spotted me .....as I was having a pee he comes up to me with his ‘mate’ & pokes his torch into my face asking ‘how would you feel if I p1ssed against your garden wall ?’ ...

He asked me for ID but I didn’t have any but a mate of mine knew him from a previous incident so he let me off going back to my favourite cell in Swansea Central

Then 3 weeks later a Summons in the post and the rest is history !!!

Just goes to prove don’t trust anybody these days 😂😂
[Post edited 20 Jun 2018 0:16]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Magistrate courts on 21:19 - Jun 19 with 1195 viewsDarran

There’s always been bent coppers out there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Magistrate courts on 21:34 - Jun 19 with 1180 viewsLoyal

Magistrate courts on 19:54 - Jun 19 by controversial_jack

Far more serious than that

Only summary offences in magistrate's, unless its been adjourned for crown.
Just saying like.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Magistrate courts on 21:36 - Jun 19 with 1177 viewsLoyal

Magistrate courts on 21:19 - Jun 19 by Darran

Too fcking soft as far as I'm concerned.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Magistrate courts on 23:34 - Jun 19 with 1112 viewscontroversial_jack

Magistrate courts on 21:34 - Jun 19 by Loyal

Only summary offences in magistrate's, unless its been adjourned for crown.
Just saying like.

I'm not serious, ffs, lol
Login to get fewer ads

Magistrate courts on 23:37 - Jun 19 with 1111 viewscontroversial_jack

Magistrate courts on 21:19 - Jun 19 by Darran

Foe every bent cop, there's another who will cover his arse, that makes them bent too. The ones who turn a blind eye are just as bad themselves
Magistrate courts on 09:47 - Jun 20 with 991 viewsdickythorpe

A copper told me to change my statement once, telling me to say someone else had done what I had said another had done.
When I told him, can you phone my cousin who is a barrister, he went a kind of burgundy and tried laughing it off.
Some of them think we are dull and have no idea.
But some are very good and since that incident they have been excellent whenever I have needed them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024