Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely 22:00 - Jul 4 with 6233 viewsDarran

There’s another Novichok nerve agent poisoning near Salisbury. 😮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:16 - Jul 8 with 1839 viewsDJack

So Tommy, any asinine comments now you cûnt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:31 - Jul 8 with 1811 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:13 - Jul 8 by DJack

As ever you are duller than dull. Who released Skripal all those years ago and why are not the same as the Putin Czarship. Putin is all about pushing a nationalist strongman image...much like the Serbs when the UN were there but they shat themselves when NATO was there. Perhaps you saw it before the army discharged you?!

Have you been drinking today ?.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 00:55 - Jul 9 with 1757 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:31 - Jul 8 by peenemunde

Have you been drinking today ?.

Only after I posted that, why?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 05:41 - Jul 9 with 1730 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 22:16 - Jul 8 by DJack

So Tommy, any asinine comments now you cûnt.

Stay off the alcohol you facking idiot 👍🏻

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 05:41 - Jul 9 with 1730 viewsGlyn1

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:31 - Jul 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

So Novichok is deadly but hasn't killed anyone, it should kill in seconds but takes 5 hours to show symptoms, can survive 4 months but can't survive a baby wipe, lives next door to Porton Down but came from Russia.

Yes. I agree with all of that.

RIP Dawn Sturgess, killed by Russian criminals who think that they can get away with carrying out a chemical attack in our country, and they're probably right.

We don't agree on much on this forum, but we can all agree that Putin is a murdering piece of scum. Though some fanboys here would vote for him.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 05:45 - Jul 9 with 1728 viewsGlyn1

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:41 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Theresa May and Boris have got good odds on the tournament being abandoned

RIP Dawn Sturgess, and her partner currently fighting for his life.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:57 - Jul 13 with 1647 viewsJack_Meoff

Reasonable question by Simon Jenkins in the Graun?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/05/novichok-wiltshire-poisoni
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 0:02]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 01:00 - Jul 14 with 1613 viewsHighjack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 21:05 - Jul 7 by ItchySphincter

Breaking News..........

The Queen had a hit out on Diana

Neil Armstrong never went to the moon

Bob Holness play sax on Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street

Freddie Starr ate my hamster........

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:22 - Jul 14 with 1585 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:57 - Jul 13 by Jack_Meoff

Reasonable question by Simon Jenkins in the Graun?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/05/novichok-wiltshire-poisoni
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 0:02]

Nobody can disagree with any of that. The container has been found in this couple's house or flat. Was he an employee of portion down? The thing is that the public transport they used to go home had no trace of it according to the police.

I can't see what reason anyone would have picking up this used container of whatever it is , and that scenario would be extremely unlikely IF Russian government agents DID attempt to kill the Skripals would they just carelessly dump it so British civilians would have a chance of being infected? Just chuck it in a hedge or leave it by a bin? Sounds ludicrously unprofessional behaviour by a state sponsored assassin to me.

The Government have no proof of Riissian involvement and are wildly flailing around like a punch drunk boxer making accusations with no concrete evidence.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 10:55 - Jul 14 with 1545 viewssherpajacob

A big big question for me, which goes to the root of our democracy.

Do we trust the police to be allowed to investigate impartially, fully and establish and publish all the facts, without coming under any pressure or influence from the government, the secret service or anybody else who may be keen for a certain outcome.?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 11:27 - Jul 14 with 1528 viewsBadlands

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:22 - Jul 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Nobody can disagree with any of that. The container has been found in this couple's house or flat. Was he an employee of portion down? The thing is that the public transport they used to go home had no trace of it according to the police.

I can't see what reason anyone would have picking up this used container of whatever it is , and that scenario would be extremely unlikely IF Russian government agents DID attempt to kill the Skripals would they just carelessly dump it so British civilians would have a chance of being infected? Just chuck it in a hedge or leave it by a bin? Sounds ludicrously unprofessional behaviour by a state sponsored assassin to me.

The Government have no proof of Riissian involvement and are wildly flailing around like a punch drunk boxer making accusations with no concrete evidence.

Was he an employee of portion down?
Have you been following this story?
Questions to be asked are;
1) why it is assumed Mr Rowley found the 'bottle' and not his partner or someone else with access to their living areas?
2) How does a nerve agent go from being 'deadly in 30 seconds to 2 minutes' in tiny amounts to failing to kill four of the five people to come in contact with it. Of those one was an old man and one is a substance ravaged (but. apparently in recovery) middle aged man. Two main targets recovered and a police officer returned to work within a month. The only death to date (sadly) has been a medically frail woman.
3) If an assassin was getting rid of evidence would they really have left the substance in a little bottle which will so easily give clues to its origin?
4) Why would Russia use a toxin that is reportedly only known to exist in Russia?
5) Why have poisonings happened around the same time as potentially extremely embarrassing political events?
Not a conspiracy, just truthful answers.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 13:32 - Jul 14 with 1499 viewsJack_Meoff

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:22 - Jul 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Fairly sure he wasn't an employee of Porton Down Bryn. The couple in question were well known locally as drug users.

Quote from a Sky News article: "I think they found a package that possibly looked like drugs and took them," said the friend, who last saw Mr Rowley outside a McDonald's last week.

"We're all pretty serious drug addicts and if they were withdrawing and it looked like heroin, they would have injected it straight away without a second thought."

Full piece: https://news.sky.com/story/amesbury-poisoning-heres-what-we-know-about-the-novic

It was also initially reported in the press as a 'drug related medical incident.'

Incident as reported locally: https://www.spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2622250/incident-at-amesburys-archers-

Excerpt: 'An incident in the Kings Gate area of Amesbury on Saturday evening (June 30th) is thought to have been a drug-related medical episode.

More than 10 emergency vehicles arrived on the scene from police, ambulance and fire service.

A number of roads around the estate were closed for a time, but re-opened within a couple of hours.'
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 14:06]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:12 - Jul 14 with 1452 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 13:32 - Jul 14 by Jack_Meoff

Fairly sure he wasn't an employee of Porton Down Bryn. The couple in question were well known locally as drug users.

Quote from a Sky News article: "I think they found a package that possibly looked like drugs and took them," said the friend, who last saw Mr Rowley outside a McDonald's last week.

"We're all pretty serious drug addicts and if they were withdrawing and it looked like heroin, they would have injected it straight away without a second thought."

Full piece: https://news.sky.com/story/amesbury-poisoning-heres-what-we-know-about-the-novic

It was also initially reported in the press as a 'drug related medical incident.'

Incident as reported locally: https://www.spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2622250/incident-at-amesburys-archers-

Excerpt: 'An incident in the Kings Gate area of Amesbury on Saturday evening (June 30th) is thought to have been a drug-related medical episode.

More than 10 emergency vehicles arrived on the scene from police, ambulance and fire service.

A number of roads around the estate were closed for a time, but re-opened within a couple of hours.'
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 14:06]

To Badlands- that was all I saw the last time I saw it on the BBC news.

JME - bloody hell, they injected it and still weren't killed instantly? Whatever it is it can't be the deadliest nerve agent known to man. They have been killed within minutes

Also, surely the first responded would have been affected like the policeman before? Weird stiff indeed.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:27 - Jul 14 with 1443 viewsHumpty

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:12 - Jul 14 by Brynmill_Jack

To Badlands- that was all I saw the last time I saw it on the BBC news.

JME - bloody hell, they injected it and still weren't killed instantly? Whatever it is it can't be the deadliest nerve agent known to man. They have been killed within minutes

Also, surely the first responded would have been affected like the policeman before? Weird stiff indeed.

I don't think there's any suggestion they injected it, apart from what some friend thinks may have happened.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 18:10 - Jul 14 with 1420 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 17:27 - Jul 14 by Humpty

I don't think there's any suggestion they injected it, apart from what some friend thinks may have happened.

Ah, I see.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 19:13 - Jul 14 with 1391 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Russia bumping off addicts

Could be the way forward

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:39 - Jul 14 with 1352 viewsJack_Meoff

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 11:27 - Jul 14 by Badlands

1) why it is assumed Mr Rowley found the 'bottle' and not his partner or someone else with access to their living areas?
2) How does a nerve agent go from being 'deadly in 30 seconds to 2 minutes' in tiny amounts to failing to kill four of the five people to come in contact with it. Of those one was an old man and one is a substance ravaged (but. apparently in recovery) middle aged man. Two main targets recovered and a police officer returned to work within a month. The only death to date (sadly) has been a medically frail woman.
3) If an assassin was getting rid of evidence would they really have left the substance in a little bottle which will so easily give clues to its origin?
4) Why would Russia use a toxin that is reportedly only known to exist in Russia?
5) Why have poisonings happened around the same time as potentially extremely embarrassing political events?

Good questions mate, just as sherpa's is.

If I could just add, if I may.

6) Is your government a bunch of bought and paid for criminals who constantly and consistently lie, and have zero compunction on doing so as long as it furthers the geopolitical aims of those they truly serve?

and lastly

7) What the absolute f*ck are we doing giving taxes and taking orders from these criminal traitors in Westminster(deliberately party non-specific) that absolutely do not serve our nation?

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:02 - Jul 15 with 1311 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 11:27 - Jul 14 by Badlands

Sorry Badlands I do actually agree with the points you make. I was just floating a different hypothesis , i.e. Was this a different batch to the previous one.
Russia invented Novichok but there are quite a few countries that have developed it including us at porton down, which is only a few miles from Salisbury, far closer than the Russian federation and why I floated it as a possibility.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:07 - Jul 16 with 1238 viewsKilkennyjack

Perfume bottle.....

The brother has just said it, police saying ‘small bottle’ still.

This is not the work of professionals.
It is not Putin.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024