Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” 16:19 - Jul 14 with 8970 viewsHighjack

Is Liam fox correct with this observation? Good folk of planetswans discuss.

Now.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2018 16:19]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 06:14 - Jul 15 with 1639 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 19:43 - Jul 14 by omarjack

He's literally destroyed entire families and communities , Separated children from their parents, Traumatised women for life..yet some actually esteem him.

Low-life dirtbags everywhere it's unbelievable.

His time will come.

Look at the state of this f*cking idiot.

Do you not think that Obama and Hillary may have destroyed entire families when they laid waste to Libya?...Not to mention George 'genocide' Bush.

Separated children from their parents? Any President (or prime minister) that upholds the rule of law separates children from their parents. Are you aware that if you break a countries laws you can get sent to prison? and if sent to prison your kids do not get to go with you.

Traumatised women for life? I'm going to need a list of these women you speak of and what he did to traumatise them for life. Did he 'Bill Clinton' them?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 08:16 - Jul 15 with 1593 viewsBrynmill_Jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 01:38 - Jul 15 by Jack_Meoff

Playing devil's advocate.

He's lagging way behind his predecessors when it comes to bombing brown people abroad for profit.

He's yet to start a major war.

This is big news for the US, which is essentially a conglomerate of corporations backed by the largest funded military in human history. Who overthrow regimes that don't play ball. That's kind of their raison d'etre.

Where were the protestors when the arms sales to the Saudis were occurring (for example)? The ones that are being used upon the Yemeni? Looking at you too May, you shameless lying criminal you.

Dumb media led useful idiots for the most part, I'm wondering?

Hey ho, other options are available. Just putting it out there.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 1:47]

The Federal Reserve is at the top of that particular tree and fund the U.S. military machine and the Halliburtons of this world (at favourable rates of interest of course). It's what we call a win win win win win situation.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 09:00 - Jul 15 with 1575 viewsGowerjack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 00:43 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Sigh... yes we know but are the protesters an embarrassment to themselves?

F*cking hell this is hard work.

No they are not.

Trump is a dangerous lunatic.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 09:08 - Jul 15 with 1564 viewsexiledclaseboy

There were (very small) pro-trump rallies as well. How embarrassing for those people.

Poll: Tory leader

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 09:29 - Jul 15 with 1534 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 09:08 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

There were (very small) pro-trump rallies as well. How embarrassing for those people.

Tbf, he did predict that...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 11:01 - Jul 15 with 1477 viewscontroversial_jack

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 01:18 - Jul 15 by Highjack

For example this muggle here has embarrassed herself firstly by wearing a Gryffindor hat when she's quite clearly a Hufflepuff. Secondly being knowledgeable about the Harry Potter books is incredibly embarrassing.
And fourthly everybody knows that Voldermort only used important artifacts as horcruxes such as his childhood diary, Salazar Slytherins locket and Rowena Ravenclaw's lost Diadem. Not Trump's hair.

How embarrassing.

I would!
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:14 - Jul 15 with 1432 viewsHumpty

This chap was protesting in London yesterday.

Is he an embarrassment to himself?

And where the hell can I buy a vest like that?
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:21 - Jul 15 with 1421 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:14 - Jul 15 by Humpty

I'm sorry, H, I love you an all but there's no way in hell you could pull off that look. Your weak chin will let you down.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:22 - Jul 15 with 1420 viewsLohengrin

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:14 - Jul 15 by Humpty

Hang on until September when Neath Fair rolls back around,Hump. You’ll find them hanging between the vests depicting Timber Wolves and the Elvis hologram T shirts.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:24 - Jul 15 with 1418 viewsLohengrin

Welcome back, Mo!

How the Devil are you?

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:26 - Jul 15 with 1412 viewsHumpty

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:22 - Jul 15 by Lohengrin

Hang on until September when Neath Fair rolls back around,Hump. You’ll find them hanging between the vests depicting Timber Wolves and the Elvis hologram T shirts.

There's no way I can wait till September.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:29 - Jul 15 with 1409 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:24 - Jul 15 by Lohengrin

Welcome back, Mo!

How the Devil are you?

I'm rather good tbh, old boy.

It's good to be back flinging shit about in the primate enclosure

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:33 - Jul 15 with 1400 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:26 - Jul 15 by Humpty

There's no way I can wait till September.

I'd give Prosser a ring if you really want one. Worth a shot, he's had worse.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:37 - Jul 15 with 1395 viewsLohengrin

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:29 - Jul 15 by Mo_Wives

I'm rather good tbh, old boy.

It's good to be back flinging shit about in the primate enclosure

Timing is everything, Mo. You’ve returned to us on the Trump-tide just as several of the po-faced lefties are in obvious need of a good mocking.

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:16 - Jul 15 with 1341 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:17 - Jul 15 with 1340 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 13:37 - Jul 15 by Lohengrin

Timing is everything, Mo. You’ve returned to us on the Trump-tide just as several of the po-faced lefties are in obvious need of a good mocking.

Sometimes a gunslinger needs to return to clean up the town...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:29 - Jul 15 with 1330 viewsMo_Wives

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:16 - Jul 15 by Shaky

So he basically thinks we're like Howard Marks: We have lots of names and great product.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:37 - Jul 15 with 1317 viewsShaky

Trump personally has the best words, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:39 - Jul 15 with 1314 viewsJango

Trumps biggest issue is he’s not a trained liar like all other politicians. As for the protestors, absolutely pointless exercise. He doesn’t care what his own people think of him so there’s not a chance in hell he cares about those morons.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:43 - Jul 15 with 1312 viewsShaky

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:39 - Jul 15 by Jango

Trumps biggest issue is he’s not a trained liar like all other politicians. As for the protestors, absolutely pointless exercise. He doesn’t care what his own people think of him so there’s not a chance in hell he cares about those morons.

You don't think Trump cares what people including his own think about him?

You really don't have a fcuking clue, do you?

Misology -- It's a bitch

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:40 - Jul 15 with 1286 viewsJango

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 14:43 - Jul 15 by Shaky

You don't think Trump cares what people including his own think about him?

You really don't have a fcuking clue, do you?

If you honestly think he lets people’s options of him get in the way of what he wants to do then you are the clueless one mate. He doesn’t care what anyone thinks. He’s a first class asshole but does what he wants.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 15:41]
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:42 - Jul 15 with 1262 viewsShaky

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 15:40 - Jul 15 by Jango

If you honestly think he lets people’s options of him get in the way of what he wants to do then you are the clueless one mate. He doesn’t care what anyone thinks. He’s a first class asshole but does what he wants.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 15:41]

if you want to comment intelligently on Trump's motivation i suggest you try to read up a little on narcissistic personality disorder.

Misology -- It's a bitch

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:58 - Jul 15 with 1254 viewsJango

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:42 - Jul 15 by Shaky

if you want to comment intelligently on Trump's motivation i suggest you try to read up a little on narcissistic personality disorder.

Get a grip Shaky. You’re nowhere as intelligent as you think you are.
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:39 - Jul 15 with 1232 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone who thinks Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves should read and reflect on the thread I started earlier

https://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/226770/the-death-of-truth--how-we-ga
“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 17:57 - Jul 15 with 1220 viewsShaky

“Trump protesters are an embarrassment to themselves.” on 16:58 - Jul 15 by Jango

Get a grip Shaky. You’re nowhere as intelligent as you think you are.

"The fool doth think he is wise but the wise man knows he is a fool"

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024