Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London knuckle-draggers 11:24 - Jul 20 with 6976 viewsMo_Wives

So, it seems London is the least tolerant city to homosexuality in the UK according to the British Social Attitudes survey...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/17/londoners-least-liberal-homosexualit

"Just 73 per cent held this view about sex before marriage and 67 per cent about same-sex relationships.
The trend is despite London having the largest proportion of gay, lesbian and bisexual people in the country.
Researchers said the regional variations were down to "religious differences" between different areas of the country and Londoners' social conservatism was "largely driven by religious factors". "

Religious differences? Hmmmm

I'd like to ask how Lisa feels about this? Do you think this intolerance towards our gay brethren, in your London, is a problem...I know you hate this sort of thing. If so do you think we should try and reduce it? or stop it growing?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

London knuckle-draggers on 13:30 - Jul 20 with 5211 viewsmoonie

Relieved it ain't Liverpool but it is England

Where are you tramp. Stage is yours
London knuckle-draggers on 13:41 - Jul 20 with 5196 viewsShaky

"Controlling for religion, a factor significantly correlated with views towards pre-marital sex, differences between London and other regions became statistically non-significant," the paper said.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

London knuckle-draggers on 13:44 - Jul 20 with 5185 viewslondonlisa2001

I don’t like religion full stop Mo.

I think the attitude of religion towards gay people is disgusting and the people who use religion to justify bigotry are wrong. In all circumstances.

Whether it is Islam or Christianity or Hinduism or Judaism or anything else.

There are no circumstance where we should accept bigotry whether religious inspired or otherwise and no circumstance where people should be allowed to use their religious beliefs to discriminate.

I’m not sure why you would think otherwise. I’ve said it often enough.
London knuckle-draggers on 13:50 - Jul 20 with 5167 viewsmoonie

Agree with Lisa as religion clearly is implicit in " man lying with man"
It's outdated, backward and shaming .

Religious adherents are often dogmatic, prejudiced , hypocrites .
London knuckle-draggers on 13:55 - Jul 20 with 5148 viewsMo_Wives

London knuckle-draggers on 13:44 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

I don’t like religion full stop Mo.

I think the attitude of religion towards gay people is disgusting and the people who use religion to justify bigotry are wrong. In all circumstances.

Whether it is Islam or Christianity or Hinduism or Judaism or anything else.

There are no circumstance where we should accept bigotry whether religious inspired or otherwise and no circumstance where people should be allowed to use their religious beliefs to discriminate.

I’m not sure why you would think otherwise. I’ve said it often enough.

I was actually being a little bit of a tinker. I know you would be against bigotry. Tbh, I just wanted to use that meme... I apologise

Anyway I think the solution is obvious. We have to adjust our immigration policy. I suggest we get a room with recording equipment and if a religious person, lets say from the Westborough Baptist Church, wants to come into the country we put them into this room. We then let Sir Cliff Richard in with them and record their reaction to him.
Now, I know Cliff isn't gay but the way you've been spreading that rumour around half the bloody world probably think he is now.

I'm sorry. I'm being an ass again...I'm in one of those moods. I take it all back

Good luck, Mr Cooper

London knuckle-draggers on 14:09 - Jul 20 with 5125 viewsLohengrin

London knuckle-draggers on 13:55 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

I was actually being a little bit of a tinker. I know you would be against bigotry. Tbh, I just wanted to use that meme... I apologise

Anyway I think the solution is obvious. We have to adjust our immigration policy. I suggest we get a room with recording equipment and if a religious person, lets say from the Westborough Baptist Church, wants to come into the country we put them into this room. We then let Sir Cliff Richard in with them and record their reaction to him.
Now, I know Cliff isn't gay but the way you've been spreading that rumour around half the bloody world probably think he is now.

I'm sorry. I'm being an ass again...I'm in one of those moods. I take it all back

As this threads token Christian I’d quite like to be put in a room with Sir Cliff. If you came back to check on us after an hour you’d find us duetting on Travelling Light.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

London knuckle-draggers on 14:13 - Jul 20 with 5119 viewslondonlisa2001

London knuckle-draggers on 13:55 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

Mo, I can’t recall you not being in one of those moods to be honest.

I’m reminded of a PG Wodehouse quote that says something like:

‘Never let your dog know you think he’s funny. It’ll go to his head and he’ll spend the rest of his life hamming it up’.

Actually, on the subject of dogs and a particularly stupid interpretation of a religious rule - some Moslems (a small minority - obviously the Westboro equivalents) appear to think if my dog goes anywhere near them they’ll go to hell so believe that when they see her the proper reaction is to scream very loudly and run away flailing their arms around. They don’t appear to realise that my dog then thinks that’s a great game so tries to join in.

That’s a very annoying one. I’ve a feeling the same applies for very Orthodox Jews (that maybe wrong before Bluey has a go) but there aren’t many in this part of London.
London knuckle-draggers on 14:16 - Jul 20 with 5108 viewslondonlisa2001

London knuckle-draggers on 14:09 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

As this threads token Christian I’d quite like to be put in a room with Sir Cliff. If you came back to check on us after an hour you’d find us duetting on Travelling Light.

I’ve actually left a shop before now when Mistletoe and Wine came over the speakers during that month before Christmas when they play ‘seasonal hits’.

I couldn’t take it any longer. I either had to leave or I would have killed someone.
Login to get fewer ads

London knuckle-draggers on 14:27 - Jul 20 with 5096 viewsLohengrin

London knuckle-draggers on 14:16 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

I’ve actually left a shop before now when Mistletoe and Wine came over the speakers during that month before Christmas when they play ‘seasonal hits’.

I couldn’t take it any longer. I either had to leave or I would have killed someone.

You could be the Devil Woman the great man tried to warn us about...

London knuckle-draggers on 14:35 - Jul 20 with 5088 viewsjackal

London knuckle-draggers on 14:27 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

You could be the Devil Woman the great man tried to warn us about...

Probably why he wanted to be a bachelor boy until his dying day.
London knuckle-draggers on 14:38 - Jul 20 with 5082 viewsLohengrin

London knuckle-draggers on 14:35 - Jul 20 by jackal

Probably why he wanted to be a bachelor boy until his dying day.

There are times when I’m sat in the house with three she-wolves arguing amongst themselves that I wish somebody had given me the same advice.

London knuckle-draggers on 14:44 - Jul 20 with 5064 viewsjackal

London knuckle-draggers on 14:38 - Jul 20 by Lohengrin

There are times when I’m sat in the house with three she-wolves arguing amongst themselves that I wish somebody had given me the same advice.

Been there, my friend.
London knuckle-draggers on 16:18 - Jul 20 with 4991 viewsWarwickHunt

London knuckle-draggers on 14:13 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

‘Never let your dog know you think he’s funny. It’ll go to his head and he’ll spend the rest of his life hamming it up’.

Actually, on the subject of dogs and a particularly stupid interpretation of a religious rule - some Moslems (a small minority - obviously the Westboro equivalents) appear to think if my dog goes anywhere near them they’ll go to hell so believe that when they see her the proper reaction is to scream very loudly and run away flailing their arms around. They don’t appear to realise that my dog then thinks that’s a great game so tries to join in.

That’s a very annoying one. I’ve a feeling the same applies for very Orthodox Jews (that maybe wrong before Bluey has a go) but there aren’t many in this part of London.

Apparently, Islam forbids dogs inside a house because the angels won't come in.
A Muslim friend said (in all seriousness) that dogs can see angels.

Well, that figures...
London knuckle-draggers on 16:28 - Jul 20 with 4972 viewsWarwickHunt

Just don't ask him to duet on Honky Tonk Angel...

Or this one

London knuckle-draggers on 16:34 - Jul 20 with 4957 viewsMo_Wives

London knuckle-draggers on 14:13 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

So you're trying to tell me you think I'm funny?...but you want to hide it from me? Are you flirting with me?...You're playing hard to get

Tbh, we're just like Penny & Vince...

Oh, and for the record I don't actually think Londoners are knuckle-draggers. That was a reference to an earlier thread. Londoners are great people and free to hate who they want.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

London knuckle-draggers on 16:39 - Jul 20 with 4943 viewsMo_Wives

London knuckle-draggers on 16:18 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

Well, that figures...

I f*cking hate it when Angels come up with shite excuses for their Islamophobia. I'm gonna have to tell God about this.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

London knuckle-draggers on 16:44 - Jul 20 with 4937 viewsLohengrin

London knuckle-draggers on 16:28 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

Just don't ask him to duet on Honky Tonk Angel...

Or this one

I’ll have to try and dig that album out, I haven’t played it in ages.

DAC is bonkers, fair play.

London knuckle-draggers on 16:51 - Jul 20 with 4921 viewslondonlisa2001

London knuckle-draggers on 16:34 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

So you're trying to tell me you think I'm funny?...but you want to hide it from me? Are you flirting with me?...You're playing hard to get

Tbh, we're just like Penny & Vince...

Oh, and for the record I don't actually think Londoners are knuckle-draggers. That was a reference to an earlier thread. Londoners are great people and free to hate who they want.

More like these on balance :

London knuckle-draggers on 16:55 - Jul 20 with 4909 viewsMo_Wives

London knuckle-draggers on 16:51 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

More like these on balance :

Good luck, Mr Cooper

London knuckle-draggers on 17:21 - Jul 20 with 4878 viewsbonymine

London knuckle-draggers on 16:18 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

Well, that figures...

Well I must admit I had a few dogs on their backs in the 80’s looking up into the night sky on the grass bank by the LC after a night out in Dora’s .....😉👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

London knuckle-draggers on 17:53 - Jul 20 with 4841 viewsMo_Wives

London knuckle-draggers on 17:21 - Jul 20 by bonymine

Well I must admit I had a few dogs on their backs in the 80’s looking up into the night sky on the grass bank by the LC after a night out in Dora’s .....😉👍

God that brings back memories. I can almost smell the perfume. Feel the warm summer night air. And then I'd see the young lady who'd take my fancy, walk up behind her and deliver 'the chat up line'..."Excuse me miss, but does this smell of chloroform?". Works every time.

Yes, OK, sorry. On the naughty step, I know. See you all in the morning.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

London knuckle-draggers on 18:02 - Jul 20 with 4821 viewsbonymine

London knuckle-draggers on 17:53 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

God that brings back memories. I can almost smell the perfume. Feel the warm summer night air. And then I'd see the young lady who'd take my fancy, walk up behind her and deliver 'the chat up line'..."Excuse me miss, but does this smell of chloroform?". Works every time.

Yes Mo 😉😮 You didn’t need a chat up line in Dora’s as long as you were male you were ‘easy prey’......

I was only 17 when I first went there after the Queens and by phuk I grew up quickly !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

London knuckle-draggers on 20:12 - Jul 20 with 4737 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

London knuckle-draggers on 20:20 - Jul 20 with 4727 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats a very muddled article with a big pile of generalisations and assumptions tacked on at the end. Identi-politics

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

London knuckle-draggers on 21:01 - Jul 20 with 4684 viewsJack123

London knuckle-draggers on 17:53 - Jul 20 by Mo_Wives

I can see Mart6 is a big fan of you Mo..

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024