Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? 13:56 - Jul 21 with 7117 viewsstevethejack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 00:36 - Jul 22 with 1063 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 15:12 - Jul 21 by theloneranger

Here's, Sh-awn-ed Daf-id

https://meninblazers.com/2017/05/19/stressedswanseasupporter/

I'd love to give her a hand (with her pronounciation skills obviously).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 00:49 - Jul 22 with 1043 viewsTheKirkyLife

I think she did bloody well considering she was thrown in the deep end for Swansea. I've done solo broadcasts before in the esports scene and it is ridiculously hard so for her, with no experience, to survive 60 minutes is a job well done.

Not only that but I felt her voice was much more enjoyable to listen to that other female commentators on the football circuit.

Well done, Sioned.
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 19:38 - Jul 22 with 911 viewsPhil_S

It was a pre-season friendly. I didn't listen as they are pointless from a fan experience

Just saying
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 20:39 - Jul 22 with 857 viewsBillyChong

Is she employed by the club and if so in what capacity?
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 20:51 - Jul 22 with 846 viewsBadlands

I haven't looked at all the comments on here or who posted them but get the drift form some replies.

Anyone who is attacking Swans fan Sioned Roberts for her commentary is an utter tool.

I'd much rather listen to her, on her own, than the xenophobic tosspots who got paid tens of thousands to ruin the World Cup.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 21:24 - Jul 22 with 814 viewsploppy

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 20:51 - Jul 22 by Badlands

I haven't looked at all the comments on here or who posted them but get the drift form some replies.

Anyone who is attacking Swans fan Sioned Roberts for her commentary is an utter tool.

I'd much rather listen to her, on her own, than the xenophobic tosspots who got paid tens of thousands to ruin the World Cup.

Roberts?

Rowlands.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 21:29]
How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 21:37 - Jul 22 with 800 viewsLoyal

How will she pronounce Magdeburg during her commentary? on 20:39 - Jul 22 by BillyChong

Is she employed by the club and if so in what capacity?

Chomper.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024