Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. 19:26 - Jul 27 with 19176 viewsJackfath

I apologise if another poster has already alerted the members of PS to this news story.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-fan-performed-nazi-14

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:30 - Jul 27 with 7528 viewsSwanzay

What a special tw@!
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:33 - Jul 27 with 7502 viewsjacabertawe

I hope that his membership of Slimmers' World is also revoked.
Imbecile.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:40 - Jul 27 with 7452 viewssainthelens

What a knob. If he's gonna have a pop, go for our director's box.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:42 - Jul 27 with 7431 viewslatchford

Have a look at what he’s really done. Waved to someone in the premier seats. No Tottenham fans or directors in the area he waved to. The world has gone mad
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. (n/t) on 19:45 - Jul 27 with 7414 viewsgetcarter

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:40 - Jul 27 by sainthelens

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:45 - Jul 27 with 7409 viewsplasjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:40 - Jul 27 by sainthelens

If its directed to our directors, what gesture would he make.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:48 - Jul 27 with 7384 viewsJack123

Flipping heck Crown Court, for some scrawny footage! Of a not nice gesture, the worlds gone mad! This should have been dealt with in magistrates!

libera nos a malo

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:48 - Jul 27 with 7378 viewssainthelens

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:45 - Jul 27 by plasjack

If its directed to our directors, what gesture would he make.

Probably wave a few tenners...meek but a gesture nonetheless.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:49 - Jul 27 with 7368 viewsjacabertawe

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:42 - Jul 27 by latchford

Have a look at what he’s really done. Waved to someone in the premier seats. No Tottenham fans or directors in the area he waved to. The world has gone mad

Oh, do keep up and read the case details:
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-city-fan-performed-nazi-14

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:42 - Jul 27 with 7173 viewsbuilthjack

Spurs fans can chant "come on you Yids"
Yet if we shouted "f*ck off Yids" we would get arrested.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 20:43]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:44 - Jul 27 with 7155 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 19:48 - Jul 27 by Jack123

Flipping heck Crown Court, for some scrawny footage! Of a not nice gesture, the worlds gone mad! This should have been dealt with in magistrates!

Sorry, but it was dealt with in the correct court. And instead of issuing a grovelling apology for his actions and take his medicine like a man, he tried to weasel out of it with some pathetic excuse a 12 year old would give. What an immature tvvat.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:45 - Jul 27 with 7143 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:42 - Jul 27 by builthjack

Spurs fans can chant "come on you Yids"
Yet if we shouted "f*ck off Yids" we would get arrested.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 20:43]

Hardly the same thing is it?
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:49 - Jul 27 with 7111 viewsLeonWasGod

Ah well, if he needs support he’ll get plenty on this site
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:53 - Jul 27 with 7082 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:45 - Jul 27 by Garyjack

Agree. But you know what I mean.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:53 - Jul 27 with 7069 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:53 - Jul 27 by builthjack

Agree. But you know what I mean.

Not really.

"Come on you yids" = supportive

"Fvck off you yids" = Racsist, xenophobic, and abusive language.

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 20:58]
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 7039 viewsItchySphincter

Is that dgt73?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 7019 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:59 - Jul 27 by ItchySphincter

Is that dgt73?

We can but dream!
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:01 - Jul 27 with 7014 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 20:53 - Jul 27 by Garyjack

Not really.

"Come on you yids" = supportive

"Fvck off you yids" = Racsist, xenophobic, and abusive language.

[Post edited 27 Jul 2018 20:58]

How about "go away you yids"

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:06 - Jul 27 with 6963 viewsGaryjack

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 21:01 - Jul 27 by builthjack

How about "go away you yids"

"Please go away you yids" would be more appropriate i think.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:00 - Jul 27 with 6653 viewsomarjack

Damn lefties.

He was shouting "Heil Corbyn" according to reliable sources.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:01 - Jul 27 with 6654 viewsjack_lord

Why though?

It is football banter that makes the terraces special and it is no different to f off you spurs.

Plenty of fans sing nasty things about welsh things and it gets the fans to respond and get behind the team.

I worked for a jewish organisation in New York so I am in no way anti semitic.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 01:16 - Jul 28 with 6530 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 01:34 - Jul 28 with 6514 viewsScottishEddie

I’m not a racist I have a black friend, can a mod delete the posts by Jack Lord and Builthwells? Disgusting.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 06:59 - Jul 28 with 6378 viewsJinxy

Interesting - Hartson defending (as if) and Ian Wright prosecuting. Beats punditry I suppose.
Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 08:44 - Jul 28 with 6229 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City fan performed Nazi salute. on 23:00 - Jul 27 by omarjack

Damn lefties.

He was shouting "Heil Corbyn" according to reliable sources.

Yes the same left idiots that accused a Swans fan of making a money gesture towards a Black Norwich player a few yrs back.

He was found not guilty in a court of law.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024