Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKay and Celina 09:52 - Jul 30 with 25023 views34dfgdf54

Nixon (again) said two signings should be complete today.

He also said Mckay and Celina are very likely, didn't really make clear if they were the signings to be made today or two additional. Also expecing Nmecha decision later.
McKay and Celina on 17:33 - Jul 31 with 3535 viewsDr_Winston

McKay isn't the first attacking player to struggle under Karanka. His Middlesbrough team were even less fun to watch than we were under Clement last season.

An interesting one for the money.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

McKay and Celina on 17:56 - Jul 31 with 3366 views34dfgdf54

Just a little theory, are we waiting for Nmecha to announce them both same time?
McKay and Celina on 18:00 - Jul 31 with 3349 viewsforkbeard

McKay and Celina on 17:56 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

Just a little theory, are we waiting for Nmecha to announce them both same time?

Doubt it somehow. Think it's probably more to do with international clearance.
Nmecha was in training for Man City today.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 18:00]
McKay and Celina on 18:02 - Jul 31 with 3332 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

McKay and Celina on 18:02 - Jul 31 with 3329 views34dfgdf54

McKay and Celina on 18:00 - Jul 31 by forkbeard

Doubt it somehow. Think it's probably more to do with international clearance.
Nmecha was in training for Man City today.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 18:00]

They’ve just announced Celina. Typical.
McKay and Celina on 18:02 - Jul 31 with 3328 viewsjackharris

Celina now Officially Official!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

McKay and Celina on 18:15 - Jul 31 with 3230 viewstheloneranger

Celina 4 year contract.

Fee £3M rising to £4M

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

McKay and Celina on 18:48 - Jul 31 with 3053 viewsairedale

I wonder if McKay’s dad Malky will have any input into the club?
Login to get fewer ads

McKay and Celina on 00:30 - Aug 1 with 2827 viewsomarjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/media/33487

Cool interview. He seems like a top young man. Intelligent, A bit cocky and confident which makes me like him more. It also seems as he really wants to be here and was attracted by Potter's reputation.

As expected, He prefers to play as a central AMF and LW.

He's definitely a bargain at 3 m and a 4 years contract.

Meanwhile Stoke spent 5 m on 29 years old McClean. Celina scored 7 goals in 25 matches. While McClean scored 9 goals in 72 Championship matches.

Who got the better prospect here?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

McKay and Celina on 03:17 - Aug 1 with 2752 viewsWanderer

McKay and Celina on 15:38 - Jul 31 by RuDeMan1970

Mr.McKay signed just after breakfast today. Porridge, obviously.

No more Coco Pops after the Monk Chico breakfast club.
McKay and Celina on 11:53 - Aug 1 with 2529 viewsomarjack

Well sh!t..Some Celina moments

McKay and Celina on 12:18 - Aug 1 with 2413 viewsBrynmill_Jack

McKay and Celina on 11:53 - Aug 1 by omarjack

Well sh!t..Some Celina moments

We've got ourselves a good one here

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

McKay and Celina on 10:38 - Aug 2 with 2199 viewsomarjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/bersant-eyes-blades-chance

The Kosovar Gylfi..

18/19:Swansea player of the year/Championship's Team of the Season
19/20:Signs a new improved PL contract with the Swans.
20/21:Europa League top scorer with Swansea (reaching the quarter finals)
21/22:Everton bid 50 m. We demand for 100 m
22/23:Swansea Premier League Champions/ Celina top scorer with 26 goals and 18 assists

It's happening.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 10:41]

McKay and Celina on 20:16 - Aug 5 with 2010 viewsNirvana

Now Celina.

This kid has scored some extremely impressive goals at a young age, and has the talent and potential to be a genuine star. He has excellent pedigree, technique, and skills. Nearly identical in style and physique to Adem Ljajic, who I posted about for most of last season. Not the same quality yet, obviously, but with time and effort he could be. I remember a lot of talk about him a few years ago when he was on loan at Twente, but didn't really follow his time at Ipswitch. Looks to have had an up-and-down season, but McCarthy is a terrible manager for attackers.

This is a very good signing and definitely far better than I thought we'd be bringing in (thankfully Jenkins is now off football decisions). The buy-back and sell-on clauses are what concern me about these deals with top clubs though. They, particularly Man City, put them in these transfers automatically, with future profit the intended result. So it doesn't really mean much in the way of them wanting him back, but it will definitely be a hindrance if he plays up to his ability with us and we get a pittance back for him. Oh well.

£3-4m is a snip for a 21-year old attacker with a ton of talent and potential, and has already scored 8 goals in the Championship. Even just that kind of production would make this a bargain, but I have hopes we'll see a major improvement under Potter's tutelage. Personal and professional growth is kind of his forte, so let's hope he can nurture Celina into the star he has the potential to be.

I'm assuming Potter and his team also remember Celina from Norway, where he grew up and was in Stromgodset's academy before moving to Manchester at 16. And Celina stated, over and over, that GP was what brought him to Swansea. So, fingers crossed we can keep both of them for awhile.
McKay and Celina on 20:26 - Aug 5 with 1924 viewsNirvana

Excellent scouting video btw, really shows this kid's wide array of talents:

McKay and Celina on 20:37 - Aug 5 with 1853 viewsploppy

McKay and Celina on 18:48 - Jul 31 by airedale

I wonder if McKay’s dad Malky will have any input into the club?

If only their surnames were spelt the same you'd have people scampering around the internet checking it out.
McKay and Celina on 20:48 - Aug 5 with 1797 viewsNirvana

Barrie's turn.

I remember watching McKay a few times against Celtic when he was with Rangers and being impressed with his quality and skill on the ball. He's your typical modern winger - bag of tricks/pace/likes to cut inside/end product. He can be very inconsistent with that last one, and seems the type who can get down on himself when things go against him. Hopefully, Potter can work his 'magic' there and keep McKay's confidence high. If so, we got a pretty good player on our hands. Especially for £500k.

I didn't keep up with his time at Forest and am very surprised they basically gave him away, his stats and highlights from last season are very good. I will say he needs to be more decisive and quicker, sometimes he hesitates too much and loses the ball or the chance is gone. I'm not sure how his ability translates to the PL, but we're not there anymore. Hopefully, he can play a big role in getting us back. Oh, and he really needs to get a new haircut, it's really really bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024