Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fed Fernandez 20:13 - Aug 4 with 2158 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Right up there with signing Ryan Woods, the most important goal for the remainder of the window needs to be holding on to FF.

We are really solid (especially by Championship standards) with FF and VDH as center backs, but it seems like a sharp drop off after that.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Fed Fernandez on 20:14 - Aug 4 with 2144 viewsjasper_T

Played like he had a strop on today. Not entirely a bad thing, mind.
Fed Fernandez on 20:18 - Aug 4 with 2061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fed Fernandez on 20:14 - Aug 4 by jasper_T

Played like he had a strop on today. Not entirely a bad thing, mind.

Gave the youngsters some much needed assurance today. Stay Fede, you know you want to mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fed Fernandez on 20:22 - Aug 4 with 2019 viewsWarwickHunt

Our best outfield player last season, only Jordan came close.

Should bust a gut to keep him. Class act.
Fed Fernandez on 20:24 - Aug 4 with 1977 viewsawayjack

Sheff Utd are classic Championship tactic of area bombardment team. Fed and VDH were rock solid today and coped brilliantly.
Fed Fernandez on 20:26 - Aug 4 with 1948 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fed Fernandez on 20:24 - Aug 4 by awayjack

Sheff Utd are classic Championship tactic of area bombardment team. Fed and VDH were rock solid today and coped brilliantly.

We were saying in the pub that if that's the standard of attacking play in the championship then we'll win it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fed Fernandez on 20:30 - Aug 4 with 1885 viewsNeath_Jack

I'd be more concerned at losing VDH, not as elegant as Fed, but by f*ck can he defend.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Fed Fernandez on 20:33 - Aug 4 with 1855 viewsherbie

Really want him to stay. We need experience in this team to help youngsters. That is a great centre back pairing if we can keep him.
Fed Fernandez on 20:33 - Aug 4 with 1854 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fed Fernandez on 20:30 - Aug 4 by Neath_Jack

I'd be more concerned at losing VDH, not as elegant as Fed, but by f*ck can he defend.

Sure, but that seems like much less of a possibility, from everything I've read.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Fed Fernandez on 21:48 - Aug 4 with 1591 viewsjackrabbit

Fed Fernandez on 20:33 - Aug 4 by herbie

Really want him to stay. We need experience in this team to help youngsters. That is a great centre back pairing if we can keep him.

Agreed. I like all the new boys, but I hope we can hang on to a very important old boy - Fede. Potter tapped him on the shoulder at the end and he turned and gave Potter a very cursory handshake. I trust I'm not reading too much into that, but the win must have made him feel a little more easy about sticking around. Let's hope so.
Fed Fernandez on 21:53 - Aug 4 with 1543 viewsairedale

Fed Fernandez on 21:48 - Aug 4 by jackrabbit

Agreed. I like all the new boys, but I hope we can hang on to a very important old boy - Fede. Potter tapped him on the shoulder at the end and he turned and gave Potter a very cursory handshake. I trust I'm not reading too much into that, but the win must have made him feel a little more easy about sticking around. Let's hope so.

Yeah, he looked a bit off with Potter there.
Fed Fernandez on 21:56 - Aug 4 with 1510 viewsSwansea93

Fed Fernandez on 21:53 - Aug 4 by airedale

Yeah, he looked a bit off with Potter there.

Maybe he had a strop because he wasn't captain, nonetheless he was professional and put in a great performance.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Fed Fernandez on 21:57 - Aug 4 with 1501 viewsUplandsJack

I noticed that too JackRabbit. Very cold vibe from Freddie.
Mind you if he knew then what we know now, that hes been stripped of the captaincy you can sort of understand.
Mind you can also understand Potter's action in giving it elsewhere. Potter stated he wants to work with guys that are 100% committed. Can we say that about Freddie? Probably not. So it would have given the wrong message in my mind to keep him captain.
I hope Freddie stays, as Mike & he look a good solid CB pairing. Fingers crossed 👍🏻
Fed Fernandez on 22:37 - Aug 4 with 1363 viewsSwansea93

I'm not so sure he's off guranteed, would we of risked playing him today if he was off? We didn't play Naughton Ayew Narsingh incase they get deals.

Fed Fernandez on 22:42 - Aug 4 with 1324 viewsomarjack

If Fede stays I'd say we'll have the best CB trio in the league. And our full backs are decent.

With a good defensive midfielder like Woods for cover. And if Nordfeldt improves a bit by getting more playing time I don't see why we can't have the best defensive record in the league.

It'd be up to the attacking players whether we'll have a shot for promotion or not. And from what we've seen today..I believe we truly do.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fed Fernandez on 22:51 - Aug 4 with 1277 viewsSomethingRandom

Fed bought a house in Swansea only last year. Hope he does stay

Jog on, Kitty...

Fed Fernandez on 22:53 - Aug 4 with 1270 viewsSwansea93

Fed Fernandez on 22:51 - Aug 4 by SomethingRandom

Fed bought a house in Swansea only last year. Hope he does stay

Doesn't mean nothing, he's a millionaire he can buy a house in Russia or Newcastle and sell his house here.

Fed Fernandez on 22:53 - Aug 4 with 1267 viewsEasternJack

I personally feel that keeping Fede is key for any ambitions around promotion this year. We need his experience and quality in this team

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024