Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) 23:40 - Aug 5 with 9992 viewsTheResurrection

No, not long, hopeless balls pumped up top but built from back to front with superb precision.

The 2 goals we scored yesterday were up there with the best we ever scored during our halcyon days and I've been worried about Nordvelt but always said his distribution was streets ahead of Fab's.

Twice we went from him in goal to score and wow, the fast, free flowing football has arrived, just a season too late.

These highlights are a joy to watch -

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 00:16 - Aug 6 with 5308 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's really great how we've brought players in who can pass the ball quickly and accurately forward. Thank Mr Potter and his team for that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 00:27 - Aug 6 with 5279 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think the key pass for the first goal is early on. Think it's Celina on the edge of our box. Kinda inverted inside ball. Risky but paid off. For a good couple of years that would have gone back to the keeper or full back and booted away

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 00:48 - Aug 6 with 5249 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 00:27 - Aug 6 by PozuelosSideys

I think the key pass for the first goal is early on. Think it's Celina on the edge of our box. Kinda inverted inside ball. Risky but paid off. For a good couple of years that would have gone back to the keeper or full back and booted away

Yes it was him, excellent turn and switch of play. But that had come from Nordvelt being brave and Fede not messing about and getting a pass off quickly as well. Training ground stuff you'd think.

Also, a special note for Fulton in this as well as he took the ball under pressure and dinked an inch perfect ball out wide for Roberts to take in his stride.

Also, and perhaps even better inter-linking, but this time unfortunately without the goal, and again, with Nordvelt starting it off.... watch from 8 mins 22.

Facking superb stuff to watch.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 13:45 - Aug 6 with 4924 viewsLeonWasGod

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 00:48 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

Yes it was him, excellent turn and switch of play. But that had come from Nordvelt being brave and Fede not messing about and getting a pass off quickly as well. Training ground stuff you'd think.

Also, a special note for Fulton in this as well as he took the ball under pressure and dinked an inch perfect ball out wide for Roberts to take in his stride.

Also, and perhaps even better inter-linking, but this time unfortunately without the goal, and again, with Nordvelt starting it off.... watch from 8 mins 22.

Facking superb stuff to watch.

And Carroll for drawing the defender allowing McKay in on goal. All round good. Even Wales on Line are positive

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/brilliant-team-goal-s
Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 4847 viewsShaky

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 00:16 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

It's really great how we've brought players in who can pass the ball quickly and accurately forward. Thank Mr Potter and his team for that.

No!

Jenkin's takes all the credit for the scouting and management skills Potter has demonstrated to date, whereas the increasingly disastrous recruitment and playing performances over the prior 3 years or so is all somebody else's fault.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:14 - Aug 6 with 4840 viewsE20Jack

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:12 - Aug 6 by Shaky

No!

Jenkin's takes all the credit for the scouting and management skills Potter has demonstrated to date, whereas the increasingly disastrous recruitment and playing performances over the prior 3 years or so is all somebody else's fault.

Very kind of him to recommend Jan Dhanda prior to joining.

What a top bloke.

I guess the manager takes the credit for signings then, which manager signed Borja?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:16 - Aug 6 with 4828 viewsShaky

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:14 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Very kind of him to recommend Jan Dhanda prior to joining.

What a top bloke.

I guess the manager takes the credit for signings then, which manager signed Borja?

In case you missed it the entire recruitment team was sacked a few weeks ago. The buck clearly stopped there.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:18 - Aug 6 with 4814 viewsE20Jack

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:16 - Aug 6 by Shaky

In case you missed it the entire recruitment team was sacked a few weeks ago. The buck clearly stopped there.

So Jenkins wasn’t part of the recruitment team then?

Ah there we go then. Wonder who signed Borja then?

As I said, so kind of Potter to tell us to sign Jan Dhanda while still a manager of another club.

Login to get fewer ads

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:25 - Aug 6 with 4789 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:16 - Aug 6 by Shaky

Who sacked them and why?

We needed a change, we needed to get back to what worked previously to us. The Americans needed to understand this and stepped back, thank fack.

Jenkins made the call here and what we have seen so far from Potter is what we've hoped we'll see when the decision was made to give him and his staff a chance.

If you don't know don't speak. Simple lad.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:27 - Aug 6 with 4781 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:18 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

So Jenkins wasn’t part of the recruitment team then?

Ah there we go then. Wonder who signed Borja then?

As I said, so kind of Potter to tell us to sign Jan Dhanda while still a manager of another club.

All sacked bar Jenkins....

Hmm I think we can finally hear the penny drop over in Denmark's thick skull.

😂😂😂

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:33 - Aug 6 with 4755 viewsHighjack

The second goal was essentially route one but it’s good to have that in the locker for when teams press too much. Brilliant flick by Mcburnie but the amazing part was when Monteros cross went in there were four or five players in the box having been defending 20 seconds previously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:34 - Aug 6 with 4748 viewsShaky

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:25 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

Who sacked them and why?

We needed a change, we needed to get back to what worked previously to us. The Americans needed to understand this and stepped back, thank fack.

Jenkins made the call here and what we have seen so far from Potter is what we've hoped we'll see when the decision was made to give him and his staff a chance.

If you don't know don't speak. Simple lad.

And yet you are too much of a coward to admit to Lisa that it is Jenkins feeding you this line, when asked a direct question. Just ran away, didn't you?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:38 - Aug 6 with 4721 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:34 - Aug 6 by Shaky

And yet you are too much of a coward to admit to Lisa that it is Jenkins feeding you this line, when asked a direct question. Just ran away, didn't you?

I'm not getting involved in that nonsense only to say you continue to make a fool of yourself from the shadows. Only one coward here, pal.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:40 - Aug 6 with 4714 viewsShaky

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:38 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

I'm not getting involved in that nonsense only to say you continue to make a fool of yourself from the shadows. Only one coward here, pal.

Say what you like about Darren, but he has the relationship between you and Jenkins down to a 'T' with his custom animation.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:40 - Aug 6 with 4714 viewsE20Jack

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:34 - Aug 6 by Shaky

Oh God you aren’t back to banging in about this fantasy filled tripe are you?

Apparently Brad Pitt was feeding him lines when he criticised Tom Cruises movie too, big rivalry I’m told.

The things these people do eh?

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:42 - Aug 6 with 4707 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:33 - Aug 6 by Highjack

The second goal was essentially route one but it’s good to have that in the locker for when teams press too much. Brilliant flick by Mcburnie but the amazing part was when Monteros cross went in there were four or five players in the box having been defending 20 seconds previously.

Wow, no it wasn't.

A throw in on our half way line back to Fede, straight back to Nordvelt, straight back to VdH, straight switch back to Fede who played a perfect chipped pass to McBurnie who'd moved into space, who flicked it on expertly to the toes of Montero.

Long ball?? Aye, well give me that any day of the week.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:43 - Aug 6 with 4703 viewsShaky

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:40 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Oh God you aren’t back to banging in about this fantasy filled tripe are you?

Apparently Brad Pitt was feeding him lines when he criticised Tom Cruises movie too, big rivalry I’m told.

The things these people do eh?

You are clearly suffering from posting fatigue, since you missed the exchange where the Saviour revealed he was getting all the inside spin on Jenkins "from the man himself".

Have a nice lie down, eh, Dim?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:44 - Aug 6 with 4691 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:40 - Aug 6 by Shaky

Say what you like about Darren, but he has the relationship between you and Jenkins down to a 'T' with his custom animation.

I do say what I like about him. As I do you.

You're both a pair of hopeless and clueless tvvats who haven't got a facking clue what you talk about.

Post me a spreadsheet, we could all do with a giggle.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:45 - Aug 6 with 4690 viewsE20Jack

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:43 - Aug 6 by Shaky

You are clearly suffering from posting fatigue, since you missed the exchange where the Saviour revealed he was getting all the inside spin on Jenkins "from the man himself".

Haven’t you posted on here every day for months on end?

Seems that way to me.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:46 - Aug 6 with 4680 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:43 - Aug 6 by Shaky

I revealed nothing at all.

Clearly there's a language gap here as English isn't your mother tongue.

I'm thinking quite a bit gets lost in translation with you as you continue to evidence your ignorance on all sorts of matters.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:48 - Aug 6 with 4670 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:45 - Aug 6 by E20Jack

Haven’t you posted on here every day for months on end?

Seems that way to me.

I'm begging he finds something else to whittle the hours away soon. I doubt that's going to be possible though until Laudrup gets a proper job.

He'll definitely be off then and he'll take his spreadsheets with him.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:49 - Aug 6 with 4667 viewsTheResurrection

This post though..... F#cking hilarious

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:56 - Aug 6 with 4634 viewsE20Jack

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:46 - Aug 6 by TheResurrection

I revealed nothing at all.

Clearly there's a language gap here as English isn't your mother tongue.

I'm thinking quite a bit gets lost in translation with you as you continue to evidence your ignorance on all sorts of matters.

I have never come across another individual that doesn’t get the simplest of concepts more frequently than this poster. At first I thought it was intentional, soon I realised it was anything but.

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:58 - Aug 6 with 4626 viewsbringbacklaudrup

McBurnie's dummy to allow Montero to receive Fernandez's pass was delightful. Demonstrates McBurnie's awareness and strong team play.

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:59 - Aug 6 with 4619 viewsAce_Jack

Nordvelt to McBurnie - Fast, Free-Flowing Football FFF (TM) on 14:33 - Aug 6 by Highjack

Indeed it was direct but it was nice to see us move the ball wide to someone with pace. Last year that ball wouldve been lumped up to an Ayew in the middle, immobile and isolated.

Instead we used space and pace out wide and had options in the box. F**k me it was nice to see for a change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024