Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... 20:23 - Aug 6 with 31419 viewsSwanjaxs

For me it has to go to Buller back in the 80's ... honorary mentions must go to Tracie and Max with Clivey coming up on the rails 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 20:36 - Aug 6 with 11008 viewsSwanjaxs

Jay Taylor (mojo) was handy back in the day too mind running the mini Angels 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 20:37 - Aug 6 with 10994 viewsdickythorpe

Huw Jenkins!
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 20:41 - Aug 6 with 10943 viewsAl_Bundy

Tank by a country mile. His days out went viral on social "im a hooligan" media

A legend in his own lifetime.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 20:44]
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 20:43 - Aug 6 with 10920 viewsN_T_J

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 20:41 - Aug 6 by Al_Bundy

Tank by a country mile. His days out went viral on social "im a hooligan" media

A legend in his own lifetime.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2018 20:44]

👏
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:03 - Aug 6 with 10779 viewsjackolantern

Max, the hairdresser..?
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:53 - Aug 6 with 10546 viewsSwanjaxs

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:03 - Aug 6 by jackolantern

Max, the hairdresser..?

Yes the very same 😍

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:59 - Aug 6 with 10502 viewsRancid

The toughest boy has always been Cooney.The boy involved in the most trouble I'd say is Sully.The top lad is Stacko imo, others will say different.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:04 - Aug 6 with 10465 viewsSwanjaxs

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:59 - Aug 6 by Rancid

The toughest boy has always been Cooney.The boy involved in the most trouble I'd say is Sully.The top lad is Stacko imo, others will say different.

I reckon Perchie could punch a few peskie away fans lamps out back in the day mind! Probably be a couple of sly digs in mind 👀

Login to get fewer ads

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:12 - Aug 6 with 10390 viewsGaryjack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:59 - Aug 6 by Rancid

Stacko is everyone's fool and he takes it well, but you don't want to get on the wrong side of him that's for sure.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:12 - Aug 6 with 10388 viewsjack_lord

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 21:53 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

Yes the very same 😍

Saw him a couple of weeks back in Mayals.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:19 - Aug 6 with 10305 viewsLandore_Jack

Cyril The Swan.

#backtojack

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:22 - Aug 6 with 10264 viewsRancid

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:04 - Aug 6 by Swanjaxs

I reckon Perchie could punch a few peskie away fans lamps out back in the day mind! Probably be a couple of sly digs in mind 👀

I reckon Richie is probably quite a handful even now
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:28 - Aug 6 with 10216 viewslifelong

How does one qualify for being classed as Swansea’s biggest ever hooligan?
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:29 - Aug 6 with 10208 viewsRancid

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:12 - Aug 6 by Garyjack

Stacko is everyone's fool and he takes it well, but you don't want to get on the wrong side of him that's for sure.

He drives one of those little council roadsweepers and does my street once a week.He beeps the horn on it to me and im pissing myself every time.It sounds like quacking duck.Great fella though just like my other favourite of the older boys Tracey.
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:36 - Aug 6 with 10143 viewsKGriz16

Grasses
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:40 - Aug 6 with 10119 viewsSwanjaxs

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:28 - Aug 6 by lifelong

How does one qualify for being classed as Swansea’s biggest ever hooligan?

Basically:
A.Drink cans of Bow outside the Railway on matchdays
B. Dress yourself head to toe in Stone Island
C. Repeat option A every half hour
D. Chew your face off
E. Fall over
F. Get Anna to phone you a cab and fack off home ....
That's it in a nutshell boss 😁

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:41 - Aug 6 with 10106 viewsSwanjaxs

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:36 - Aug 6 by KGriz16

Grasses

How old are you ffs! 😂

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:45 - Aug 6 with 10065 viewsjackolantern

Lance
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:46 - Aug 6 with 10061 viewsRancid

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:36 - Aug 6 by KGriz16

Grasses

They're all too old now and inactive.And every copper in S Wales know these lads so its hardly grassing even if you was jesting
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:52 - Aug 6 with 10020 viewsphact0rri

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:19 - Aug 6 by Landore_Jack

Cyril The Swan.

That was my thought for an answer as well.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 23:00 - Aug 6 with 9966 viewsLoyal

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 22:12 - Aug 6 by Garyjack

I have been with stacko on numerous occasions on away trips, coony too, these boys and various others are the real reason those fantasists down the road talk shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 23:51 - Aug 6 with 9845 viewsshenleymun

Cyril made the national news...

What is Buller doing now? He was impressive back in the day
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 00:34 - Aug 7 with 9770 viewsowainglyndwr

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 23:00 - Aug 6 by Loyal

I have been with stacko on numerous occasions on away trips, coony too, these boys and various others are the real reason those fantasists down the road talk shit.

Ivy.
Top man been through the Cardiff stand with him.
Battle of Ninian
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 04:01 - Aug 7 with 9669 viewsProfessor

Who was the nutter in the lab coat/butcher’s coat covered in graffiti who ran on he pitch at Orient in 87 or 88? The game when Gary Emmanuel scored with a “bullet” header. 4-1 i think
Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 08:16 - Aug 7 with 9407 viewsbyron

Who has been Swansea City's biggest ever hooligan... on 23:00 - Aug 6 by Loyal

They don’t even talk about u, yet you always talking about them....hhhmmmm...they never rated you lot. Men v boys
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 8:21]

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024