Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread 13:47 - Aug 15 with 1440 viewsBrynCartwright

Truly cannot abide this boring, self aggrandising pile of festering horse manure that the BBC over-promotes.

So true..so true..

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-entertainment/which-subliminal-mind-con

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 18:04 - Aug 15 with 1370 viewsmonmouth

My professional considered advice is not to watch it.

That'll be £1000 please.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 18:45 - Aug 15 with 1342 viewsjohnlangy

Brilliant programme.
The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 18:47 - Aug 15 with 1338 viewsmonmouth

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 18:45 - Aug 15 by johnlangy

Brilliant programme.

Actually I agree.

Keeps my wife occupied from September to Christmas. Bring it on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 18:51 - Aug 15 with 1332 viewsJackfath

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 18:47 - Aug 15 by monmouth

Actually I agree.

Keeps my wife occupied from September to Christmas. Bring it on.

Exactly this.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 19:06 - Aug 15 with 1307 viewshobo

I've never seen a single episode thankfully
The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 19:18 - Aug 15 with 1289 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 19:06 - Aug 15 by hobo

I've never seen a single episode thankfully

I've seen clips of it when visiting my wife watching it in another room, you've missed absolutely f*ck all, believe me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:05 - Aug 15 with 1242 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 19:18 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

I've seen clips of it when visiting my wife watching it in another room, you've missed absolutely f*ck all, believe me.

Ah, the old 'visiting my wife watching it in another room' defence m'lud. We've heard this one many times...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:21 - Aug 15 with 1224 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:05 - Aug 15 by Jack_Meoff

Ah, the old 'visiting my wife watching it in another room' defence m'lud. We've heard this one many times...

Tis true guv...honest.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:31 - Aug 15 with 1211 viewsPegojack

Can I add "The Great British Wan.....er...Bake Off" to this thread?
The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:45 - Aug 15 with 1196 viewslonglostjack

Celebrity Masterchef and Poldark too please, and bring back the Daleks to exterminate Mary Berry
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 21:50]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 1176 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:31 - Aug 15 by Pegojack

Can I add "The Great British Wan.....er...Bake Off" to this thread?

Pegs...Bake Off just makes me want to turn off. Useless, cheap telly for sad tits that like watching cakes rise,and attempt to adopt an interesting personality because they 'bake'.

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 22:02 - Aug 15 with 1167 viewsBrynCartwright

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 21:45 - Aug 15 by longlostjack

Celebrity Masterchef and Poldark too please, and bring back the Daleks to exterminate Mary Berry
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 21:50]

I like Masterchef as it actually involves intelligence and creativity, whilst Poldark is a miasma of colours aimed at the lady market, and after watching makes me act like a mad galah.

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 09:37 - Aug 16 with 1099 viewswestside

Wouldn't watch it in protest that the women presenters get paid about 500k of our money to present it.

BBC taking the p1$$
The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 10:58 - Aug 16 with 1075 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Strictly is a Pile of Toss Thread on 22:02 - Aug 15 by BrynCartwright

I like Masterchef as it actually involves intelligence and creativity, whilst Poldark is a miasma of colours aimed at the lady market, and after watching makes me act like a mad galah.

You flamin' galah
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024