Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread 16:38 - Aug 18 with 41271 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 1:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:52 - Aug 21 with 2775 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:50 - Aug 21 by angryjack

5 a at the back by looks of it here we go again at home negativity get at them I say

You don't think it might be sensible against this Leeds team given how porous our midfield has been?

Potter's made good use of wingbacks on big European nights with Ostersunds. Knows what he's doing (hopefully).
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:53 - Aug 21 with 2765 viewsTheKirkyLife

Probably more a 3-4-3 given that we only got on striker.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:54 - Aug 21 with 2759 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:50 - Aug 21 by angryjack

5 a at the back by looks of it here we go again at home negativity get at them I say

Depends how it goes really... GP was successful with this with his previous club.. didn't work well in pre season.. will be interesting to see how it goes in a competitive game. hopefully the passing will be better than when we went 532 last season.. and if we look like we do well.. bring on wingers to widen the game.

Seems like Biesla knew all about how we play and our players.. so playing our regular way could be disastrous as he has probably trained a counter to it with his team.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:55 - Aug 21 with 2746 viewsDippy

I'm waiting for Montero to be unleashed.. enigmas win football matches

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:56 - Aug 21 with 2732 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:55 - Aug 21 by Dippy

I'm waiting for Montero to be unleashed.. enigmas win football matches

against a team who are pretty attacking and have scored quite a few goals already? montero is not a defensive minded winger... so would be less one player when tracking back.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:58 - Aug 21 with 2684 viewsDippy

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:56 - Aug 21 by Swan91

against a team who are pretty attacking and have scored quite a few goals already? montero is not a defensive minded winger... so would be less one player when tracking back.

Against Bielsa football.. Montero will be an enigma

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:05 - Aug 21 with 2610 viewsFireboy2

Heres hoping that this formation can negate leeds' high press
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:12 - Aug 21 with 2513 viewsploppy

Anyone got a copy of this, quick?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marcelo-Bielsa-Coaching-Against-Pressing/dp/1910491152
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:15 - Aug 21 with 2490 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Interesting lineup. I'm thinking 3-4-1-2, with BC still the number 10.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:17 - Aug 21 with 2458 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:53 - Aug 21 by TheKirkyLife

Probably more a 3-4-3 given that we only got on striker.

Could be, but I hope not because I really like Celina as the #10. Hence my post above.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:42 - Aug 21 with 2194 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:17 - Aug 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Could be, but I hope not because I really like Celina as the #10. Hence my post above.

It'll be interesting to see if we've had time to work out how to stop sides dominating us like Brum did.
Big match for Fer. Plus all need to work hard and for each other.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:54 - Aug 21 with 2093 viewsjack2jack

Evening All.
Any streams available my usual sourse has gone t!ts up.
Thanks in advance
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 21 with 2075 viewsjackjackjackjack

http://www.dubs.to/me/

We're playing well so far...

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 21 with 2025 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:55 - Aug 21 by jackjackjackjack

http://www.dubs.to/me/

We're playing well so far...

Thanks but I need none flash stream.
Got the radio on good atmosphere by the sound of it👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 21 with 1984 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 21 by jack2jack

Thanks but I need none flash stream.
Got the radio on good atmosphere by the sound of it👍

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/994960/1845_gmt_swansea_city_vs_

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:01 - Aug 21 with 1979 viewsdickythorpe

Keeping the ball from them. Looking so.much better than last Fri. Some poor tackles already from leeds.
Kalvin Phillips looks an idiot in the making.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:01 - Aug 21 with 1974 viewszedlep

Now this is more like it! Keep the pressure up boys! Push on!

Zedzdead

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 21 with 1848 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:00 - Aug 21 by jackjackjackjack

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/994960/1845_gmt_swansea_city_vs_

Thanks👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:09 - Aug 21 with 1840 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Horseshit fouls and now they miss an obvious corner for us.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 1820 viewsMorganator100

Get in there. Superb play by McKay and Celina and good finish by McBurnie.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 1811 viewszedlep

Get the flip in!!!!!!!! Come on the boys!

Zedzdead

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 21 with 1790 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:11 - Aug 21 with 1775 viewsSwan91

Great goal!!!!1

Have to say thoroughly enjoying the game so far.. some good passing and fast football. lets keep it up boys!
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 21 with 1768 viewsjackjackjackjack

Socks in the box!

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 21 with 1754 viewsMorganator100

Fer has added some steel in that midfield. Leeds looking at a change already which tells me that Potter has done his homework on Leeds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024