Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jay Fulton 18:44 - Aug 25 with 3830 viewsjasonbromham

I thought he had an excellent game today and gave absolutely everything for the team. He is really showing promising signs of improvement and long may it continue!
Jay Fulton on 18:51 - Aug 25 with 3026 viewsicecoldjack

I agree . Why the fook we spanked 15m on clucas when he was never any better than Fulton I've no idea. Jay will keep improving at this level and it's clear to see he's playing with heart, put in yet another good shift today and that's all you can ask from him .
Jay Fulton on 18:54 - Aug 25 with 3017 viewstrinityann

Jay Fulton on 18:51 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

I agree . Why the fook we spanked 15m on clucas when he was never any better than Fulton I've no idea. Jay will keep improving at this level and it's clear to see he's playing with heart, put in yet another good shift today and that's all you can ask from him .

I disagree, he is hard worker that does a lot of running but he is technically not good enough at this level.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 18:57]
Jay Fulton on 18:54 - Aug 25 with 3017 viewsjasonbromham

Jay Fulton on 18:51 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

It was madness to spend that on Clucas, if he was a young prospect you could understand but he was like 27/28. Great from Fulton though hope he can keep it up :)
Jay Fulton on 18:58 - Aug 25 with 2988 viewsawayjack

He put in a good shift. Must have felt like the Alamo with zero support in front of him until Fer came on. Celina, McKay, Asoro and Carrol lost so much ball and did little to recover. Grimes was an improvement on Carrol. Big headache for GP. Maybe he’ll plead to Board for funds to bring in a B2Box MF that can hold the ball, tackle and actually put a shift in.
Jay Fulton on 19:03 - Aug 25 with 2967 viewsjasper_T

People keep saying we need a thug in there to kick people and Jay's done a decent job of that (not incl. the opening day).
Jay Fulton on 19:05 - Aug 25 with 2947 viewsBadlands

He only looked half decent because Corroll was utter ****.
But Fulton had another nothing game.
I would like to say he pulled out of 50 -50s but in truth, as was true of all our first half mid-field, he didn't even approach 50-50s.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jay Fulton on 19:20 - Aug 25 with 2896 viewsicecoldjack

Jay Fulton on 18:54 - Aug 25 by trinityann

I disagree, he is hard worker that does a lot of running but he is technically not good enough at this level.

You dont think he will improve at this level ? I see an improvement in him with every game, while he isn't the most gifted he is starting to read the game much better and has been making good blocks at the right end of the field while offering something in the air around the opposition box.

Of course there are many players better but right now with what we have and what we are, giving his maximum effort is all we can ask .
Jay Fulton on 19:26 - Aug 25 with 2856 viewsFlashberryjack

He was good when they had the ball, f*cking awful when we we did.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Jay Fulton on 19:28 - Aug 25 with 2849 viewsicecoldjack

Jay Fulton on 19:05 - Aug 25 by Badlands

He only looked half decent because Corroll was utter ****.
But Fulton had another nothing game.
I would like to say he pulled out of 50 -50s but in truth, as was true of all our first half mid-field, he didn't even approach 50-50s.

When Fulton was playing in the team before he was always picking up yellow cards, I think he's aware of that much more these days .

I'm not going to say he's the bees knees but I want to back him 100% and hope he can develop into a good player for us.

Truth is we've been spoilt rotten over these last 8-10yrs and us fans probably need to adjust our expectations of some of these boys who are playing and trying to develop in not great circumstances .
Jay Fulton on 19:54 - Aug 25 with 2770 viewsdobjack2

Jay Fulton on 19:20 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

You dont think he will improve at this level ? I see an improvement in him with every game, while he isn't the most gifted he is starting to read the game much better and has been making good blocks at the right end of the field while offering something in the air around the opposition box.

Of course there are many players better but right now with what we have and what we are, giving his maximum effort is all we can ask .

I would want him on the bench as back up with a loan midfielder alongside Fer.

That should mean that neither Carroll nor grimes were in the match day squad.
Jay Fulton on 19:58 - Aug 25 with 2754 viewsBadlands

Jay Fulton on 19:28 - Aug 25 by icecoldjack

When Fulton was playing in the team before he was always picking up yellow cards, I think he's aware of that much more these days .

I'm not going to say he's the bees knees but I want to back him 100% and hope he can develop into a good player for us.

Truth is we've been spoilt rotten over these last 8-10yrs and us fans probably need to adjust our expectations of some of these boys who are playing and trying to develop in not great circumstances .

Fulton has been on our books 4 and half years and is no better than when he arrived.
If he was going to develop he should done more than avoid yellow cards.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jay Fulton on 20:00 - Aug 25 with 2741 viewshobo

We almost flogged him to Reading for 400k last month. It beggars belief, it really does
Jay Fulton on 20:01 - Aug 25 with 2738 viewsploppy

If we have any aspiration, he's not good enough. Simple.
Jay Fulton on 20:19 - Aug 25 with 2682 viewsKilkennyjack

Not good enough.

Beware of the Risen People

Jay Fulton on 20:25 - Aug 25 with 2662 viewsangryjack

Jay Fulton on 20:19 - Aug 25 by Kilkennyjack

Not good enough.

We can't be relying on players like Fulton if we want get out this league or even be top half simply not good enough same goes for Grimes and asoro Fulton couldn't get a game in league 1 last season in my opinion he's a league 1 average player
Jay Fulton on 20:25 - Aug 25 with 2660 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jay Fulton on 18:54 - Aug 25 by trinityann

Hes similar to Pratley imo and he did a good job for us at this level

Cant fault his effort, but needs a cool head alongside him

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jay Fulton on 20:28 - Aug 25 with 2640 viewsjasper_T

Jay Fulton on 20:25 - Aug 25 by angryjack

We can't be relying on players like Fulton if we want get out this league or even be top half simply not good enough same goes for Grimes and asoro Fulton couldn't get a game in league 1 last season in my opinion he's a league 1 average player

He couldn't get a game for Wigan who romped the league and are now a point behind us. It's not quite as damning as it first sounds, they brought him in as injury cover for a winning team and no one really got injured (afaik).
Jay Fulton on 20:29 - Aug 25 with 2630 viewsangryjack

Jay Fulton on 20:25 - Aug 25 by PozuelosSideys

Hes similar to Pratley imo and he did a good job for us at this level

Cant fault his effort, but needs a cool head alongside him

Nothing like prayley whatsoever pratley was box to box could get tackle's in and break up play also could pass the ball and find his man for one..Fulton just runs around half the time his man loses him with ease
Jay Fulton on 20:31 - Aug 25 with 2625 viewsjack247

I think he has been one of our better players this season, including today. I agree with the comment that he isn’t technically brilliant, but he puts a hell of a shift in, is very good positionally and isn’t afraid to put his foot in.

In fairness, he’s not a midfield enforcer or a scrappy ball winner and never will be. He’s having to play the role he is because there’s no one else to do it.
Jay Fulton on 20:32 - Aug 25 with 2625 viewsangryjack

Jay Fulton on 20:28 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

He couldn't get a game for Wigan who romped the league and are now a point behind us. It's not quite as damning as it first sounds, they brought him in as injury cover for a winning team and no one really got injured (afaik).

Your point is????still couldn't get a game in a league 1 team. Who are below us at present....
Jay Fulton on 20:51 - Aug 25 with 2586 viewsjack247

Jay Fulton on 20:32 - Aug 25 by angryjack

Your point is????still couldn't get a game in a league 1 team. Who are below us at present....

They probably had a lot more options than we do. With Fer not fully fit, you’d have to play Carroll and Grimes together.
Jay Fulton on 20:52 - Aug 25 with 2582 viewsangryjack

Jay Fulton on 20:51 - Aug 25 by jack247

They probably had a lot more options than we do. With Fer not fully fit, you’d have to play Carroll and Grimes together.

That's why we need additions and better than fulton
Jay Fulton on 20:59 - Aug 25 with 2554 viewskarnataka

Jay Fulton on 20:52 - Aug 25 by angryjack

And we need additions who will start games, not more bench fillers.
Jay Fulton on 21:50 - Aug 25 with 2481 viewsjack247

Jay Fulton on 20:52 - Aug 25 by angryjack

Have you not realised what’s going on at the club?
Jay Fulton on 21:53 - Aug 25 with 2466 viewsbuilthjack

He's really not up to much.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024