Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tap Water. 20:09 - Aug 26 with 1590 viewslifelong

Do you drink it?

I do, lots of it, however lately there appears to be a strange taste to it, could the environmental experts on here offer an explanation why?
Tap Water. on 20:11 - Aug 26 with 1575 viewsGowerjack

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/kwz5m3/why-are-governments-putting-fluoride-i

Obviously..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tap Water. on 20:12 - Aug 26 with 1575 viewsBrynCartwright

It tastes brilliant in the Bont; much nicer than the rubbish I used to drink for years in Thornbury, near Bristol.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Tap Water. on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 1563 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mind control chemicals. I read it on the internet.

Poll: Tory leader

Tap Water. on 20:25 - Aug 26 with 1518 viewsCountyJim

I always do but with very weak squash
Tap Water. on 20:25 - Aug 26 with 1518 viewsAguycalledJack

Nice in dryslwyn.
Tap Water. on 20:47 - Aug 26 with 1440 viewsbuilthjack

Good stuff here

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tap Water. on 20:54 - Aug 26 with 1426 viewsmonmouth

I drink a pint every morning before doing anything else. Tastes great. Not noticed any difference.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tap Water. on 20:56 - Aug 26 with 1422 viewsbuilthjack

True story here. A fella I know used to work at the water works at Elan Valley. That's where our water comes from. Each day,the water was great. Then by about teatime on a Saturda and through to Sunday evening, the water tasted of chemicals.
Anyway, I was talking to the fella that I mentioned at the start one day. I said about the water quality on sat/Sun.
He explained that the chemicals are added very few hours throughout the 7 days. But they found that workers going in on a weekend would pile the chemicals in on a sat and sun morning, and go home. Hence the chemical taste.
Needles to say, they were sacked.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Tap Water. on 21:09 - Aug 26 with 1393 viewsGaryjack

Tap Water. on 20:14 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Mind control chemicals. I read it on the internet.

Tap Water. on 22:12 - Aug 26 with 1267 viewsmajorraglan

What comes out of our taps in Carmarthen is tidy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024