Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff cheating paying off. 15:08 - Sep 2 with 10436 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cardiff v Arsenal.
Cardiff score from a free kick that wasn't a foul.
Cardiff player does studs up slide tackle and only gets a yellow.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:07 - Sep 3 with 1680 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:00 - Sep 3 by byron

Think that was just a dream my friend, let’s face it last few seasons you have struggled to fill the ground anyway watching terrible football as many on here say. Maybe in the first few years but hey maybe I should have made more effort when I was chatting to angelina jolie in a bar in Mexico 20 years ago? Ya know?😂

Your 10,000 seats is all you have. I wouldn't swap them for our on the pitch success for all the dwarves in Bute Town mucka.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:10 - Sep 3 with 1673 viewsCatullus

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:00 - Sep 3 by byron

Think that was just a dream my friend, let’s face it last few seasons you have struggled to fill the ground anyway watching terrible football as many on here say. Maybe in the first few years but hey maybe I should have made more effort when I was chatting to angelina jolie in a bar in Mexico 20 years ago? Ya know?😂

The home end was full, we can't control away fans! Anyways, Warnock teams always have character, always work hard but....he never brings in the quality needed and that's why he's usually sacked. Will Tan support a January spurge if it becomes clear more quality is needed?
Personally I don't think Tan will sack Warnock because he's a cheap manager. If you go down Tan will rely on Warnock for another promotion push.
Honest question, does any Cardiff fan think Tan will spend to stay up or (as above, Warnock being a cheap manager) is he just looking for the profit the EPL brings a cheap team and hoping for the best?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:39 - Sep 3 with 1629 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:57 - Sep 3 by byron

You mean we won’t get points off Chelsea away, Man City h, Spurs a, Liverpool a? In between this we have Burnley and Fulham at home by the end of October!
I think we might do the opposite of you lot, was it 2 points from your last 10 games last season?
That’s an impressive implosion lads👌

I doubt you'll win as many games as the fingers on yer right hand....yep...less than 6.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:10 - Sep 3 with 1558 viewsEbo

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:10 - Sep 3 by Catullus

The home end was full, we can't control away fans! Anyways, Warnock teams always have character, always work hard but....he never brings in the quality needed and that's why he's usually sacked. Will Tan support a January spurge if it becomes clear more quality is needed?
Personally I don't think Tan will sack Warnock because he's a cheap manager. If you go down Tan will rely on Warnock for another promotion push.
Honest question, does any Cardiff fan think Tan will spend to stay up or (as above, Warnock being a cheap manager) is he just looking for the profit the EPL brings a cheap team and hoping for the best?

I have a wager with a Cardiff mate of mine that Warnock will be ousted by January, which leaves the door open for Big Sam, a fat pay cheque and another relegation for them.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:12 - Sep 3 with 1558 viewsEasternJack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 09:57 - Sep 3 by byron

You mean we won’t get points off Chelsea away, Man City h, Spurs a, Liverpool a? In between this we have Burnley and Fulham at home by the end of October!
I think we might do the opposite of you lot, was it 2 points from your last 10 games last season?
That’s an impressive implosion lads👌

The Opposite? What, 10 points from 2 games? Good luck with that.

Anyway, looks like Tan is already looking to offload some the unused seats that were empty vs Arsenal ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Lego-5-X-Red-Seat-2x2-4079-Minifigures-Accessories/6475

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:22 - Sep 3 with 1534 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tan indulged Mackay and OGS with money. We know how that ended up.

Since then, we've cut the wage bill and worked within FFP unlike a LOT of Championship teams last season - and given the piffling fines for the likes of Bournemouth ( overspent by 42m, fine of 7m - in a season they banked 107m ) there's little incentive to abide by it.

Tan won't sack Warnock for a different reason - he's a manager Tan can trust. Where there's honesty and respect, there's a good relationship. He also knows Warnock's record on getting teams out of the Championship is impeccable.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:24 - Sep 3 with 1532 viewsbluey_the_blue

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:10 - Sep 3 by Ebo

I have a wager with a Cardiff mate of mine that Warnock will be ousted by January, which leaves the door open for Big Sam, a fat pay cheque and another relegation for them.

I hope you won't have to pay your mate too much on losing that wager.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:26 - Sep 3 with 1528 viewsEasternJack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:22 - Sep 3 by bluey_the_blue

Since then, we've cut the wage bill and worked within FFP unlike a LOT of Championship teams last season - and given the piffling fines for the likes of Bournemouth ( overspent by 42m, fine of 7m - in a season they banked 107m ) there's little incentive to abide by it.

Tan won't sack Warnock for a different reason - he's a manager Tan can trust. Where there's honesty and respect, there's a good relationship. He also knows Warnock's record on getting teams out of the Championship is impeccable.

That's not why Tan won't sack Warnock.

He's waiting on a sponsorship deal so he can put a logo on the below and sell them to your fans and midfielders...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:34 - Sep 3 with 1467 viewsbyron

I don’t think or want Tan to spend anymore in jan. maybe a seasoned striker on loan if he is going but we ain’t going to waste £20 million on an Ayew like you mugs that’s for sure. I really like all our signings, maybe Cunningham was the only one not really needed. Murphy and Reid will cause defences problems as already shown. We might not quite cut it in the PL this season, but they will sweep all aside back in the championship next year with Neil still here, that’s why I don’t think Tan will sack him whatever, he needs him again next season to work his magic. We will build slowly, not like Fulham who can obv afford to be reckless.

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:37 - Sep 3 with 1455 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:39 - Sep 3 by sainthelens

I doubt you'll win as many games as the fingers on yer right hand....yep...less than 6.

You know you lot are widely known as living in the land if the banjo right? Swansea is decades behind Cardiff in many ways, even at the height of the football casual movement in the 80’s you lot were still dressed as skin heads ffs....

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:41 - Sep 3 with 1449 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:12 - Sep 3 by EasternJack

The Opposite? What, 10 points from 2 games? Good luck with that.

Anyway, looks like Tan is already looking to offload some the unused seats that were empty vs Arsenal ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Lego-5-X-Red-Seat-2x2-4079-Minifigures-Accessories/6475

No I meant we might well gain more points towards the end as the team gel somewhat, as opposed to what you lot did last season with 10 games to go. Looking back it would seem the mercenaries you called players decided they couldn’t face another season in the hinterlands and decided the best way out was to pull there pants down and lose every game. To be fair they covered the desire quite well, right up until the Southampton debacle. Neil’s teams would run through a brick wall for him and most will be happy to be here next season whatever.

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:45 - Sep 3 with 1439 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 13:22 - Sep 3 by bluey_the_blue

Exactly, they don’t get it. Best man for the job is here, you need unity and a good captain, we have all three. Have Swansea?

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:43 - Sep 3 with 1404 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:45 - Sep 3 by byron

Exactly, they don’t get it. Best man for the job is here, you need unity and a good captain, we have all three. Have Swansea?

You both seem lost...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:53 - Sep 3 with 1396 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 22:53 - Sep 2 by sainthelens

Ha nice one. Made me smile fair play.
Tho we both know your outcome. Got money on less than 15 points...so far so good. Be lovely if you lot pay for next yrs holidays.

Did I tell what I got for us going up and you down last May? 33/1 on us up alone, £100 down.

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:58 - Sep 3 with 1388 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 10:07 - Sep 3 by Loyal

Your 10,000 seats is all you have. I wouldn't swap them for our on the pitch success for all the dwarves in Bute Town mucka.

Hey I just thought, imagine you had had those 10,000 extra seats a few years back? Maybe big nose would have hung on and just raked it in himself? Would he still have been so desperate to sell to get to the next level then, maybe not? It’s not like the yanks have put a penny of there own cash in to the team is it? Those 10,000 seats might have meant you’d still be locally owned by fans who love you.❤️💋

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:02 - Sep 3 with 1382 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:53 - Sep 3 by byron

Did I tell what I got for us going up and you down last May? 33/1 on us up alone, £100 down.

Liar.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:51 - Sep 3 with 1356 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:02 - Sep 3 by sainthelens

Liar.

More than a year of your dole eh? 👌

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:16 - Sep 3 with 1341 viewsLoyal

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 15:58 - Sep 3 by byron

Hey I just thought, imagine you had had those 10,000 extra seats a few years back? Maybe big nose would have hung on and just raked it in himself? Would he still have been so desperate to sell to get to the next level then, maybe not? It’s not like the yanks have put a penny of there own cash in to the team is it? Those 10,000 seats might have meant you’d still be locally owned by fans who love you.❤️💋

At least you admit we would have easily filled them, it's a start.

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:39 - Sep 3 with 1326 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:16 - Sep 3 by Loyal

At least you admit we would have easily filled them, it's a start.

You would for the big games, but as with 20k capacity you get lots of Liverpool fans in home end, imagine you had an extra 50% cap? You were in a roll for a while, promotion after promotion, good managers, exciting players....where did it all go wrong eh? Hearing rumours your finances are a lot worse than made public as the yanks don’t want it getting out and to cause unrest from the fans.

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:46 - Sep 3 with 1313 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 16:51 - Sep 3 by byron

More than a year of your dole eh? 👌

You can only dream of my lifestyle pal.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:06 - Sep 3 with 1293 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 17:46 - Sep 3 by sainthelens

You can only dream of my lifestyle pal.

Oh yeah, how could I forget, you said you were loaded. Something anyone who actually was would never say, ever....unless of course they were just a di ck.

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:08 - Sep 3 with 1291 viewspencoedjack

A bloke who doesn’t go to watch a football team posts on the message board of a team he claims are not his teams rivals message board.

What a sa c unt Byron is
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:10 - Sep 3 with 1289 viewsbyron

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:08 - Sep 3 by pencoedjack

A bloke who doesn’t go to watch a football team posts on the message board of a team he claims are not his teams rivals message board.

What a sa c unt Byron is

You need to lay off the booze, you don’t half repeat yourself. I might well have gone yesterday but tickets NEVER made it to general sale. Do they still give yours away in Tesco deals? Lol

Benny

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:00 - Sep 3 with 1258 viewssainthelens

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 18:06 - Sep 3 by byron

Oh yeah, how could I forget, you said you were loaded. Something anyone who actually was would never say, ever....unless of course they were just a di ck.

You can call me a dick...I've no probs with that.
Cardiff cheating paying off. on 19:19 - Sep 3 with 1240 viewsOldjack

Cardiff cheating paying off. on 14:45 - Sep 3 by byron

is this you ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024