Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night 16:12 - Sep 4 with 7363 viewsCwmafanJack

Did anyone catch it? Has to be Adam Price for me. 7 step plan for an independent wales within the next decade sounds very exiting.

Poll: Senedd election ( only few days away ) Voting intentions?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 16:34 - Sep 4 with 6004 viewsHighjack

Was that a typo or a genuinely brilliant pun?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 17:37 - Sep 4 with 5966 viewspikeypaul

10 years ?

We could start a countdown thread for the exit.

But in reality it wil never happen .

Unlike the UK coming out of the EU which is only 206 days away.

3653 AND NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 18:08]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 18:03 - Sep 4 with 5951 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 17:37 - Sep 4 by pikeypaul

10 years ?

Great idea, it will fly by .... 😂

Lovely Leanne still for me !!
Our own Rhondda Republican Rebel ✊🏾
Loves the Swans mind.

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 18:07 - Sep 4 with 5948 viewsArizlan2

Leanne wood typifies everything wrong with our society, oxygen waster
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 19:23 - Sep 4 with 5910 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 18:07 - Sep 4 by Arizlan2

Leanne wood typifies everything wrong with our society, oxygen waster

Do you hate all women ? Or just welsh women ?

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 19:38 - Sep 4 with 5904 viewsArizlan2

I just hate useless wishy washy old bints like Leanne wood
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 19:40 - Sep 4 with 5899 viewsArizlan2

You know all about the type of women I'm on about don't you kill kenny 😉
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 20:29 - Sep 4 with 5869 viewsdickythorpe

Adam Price is more intelligent and has more of an academic background than most, but he comes across slightly "angry"
Not sure he can tone it down.
The other guy Ap Iorweth could be a dark horse.

Leanne will be a distant memory.
Login to get fewer ads

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 20:40 - Sep 4 with 5860 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 19:23 - Sep 4 by Kilkennyjack

Do you hate all women ? Or just welsh women ?

He said he didn't like Leanne Wood. Where the hell did you get "hate all women" from you utterly mad bastard?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 21:14 - Sep 4 with 5843 viewsCatullus

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 20:29 - Sep 4 by dickythorpe

Adam Price is more intelligent and has more of an academic background than most, but he comes across slightly "angry"
Not sure he can tone it down.
The other guy Ap Iorweth could be a dark horse.

Leanne will be a distant memory.

Adam Price, the man who says he'd stop brexit by any means never mind the result of a democratic vote. If he's so willing to ride roughshod over democracy why will he make a good leader?
Even Leanne Wood pulled him up on that, the other fella at least said he'd have another vote.
Plaid are getting more irrelevant every day.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 22:11 - Sep 4 with 5803 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 21:14 - Sep 4 by Catullus

Adam Price, the man who says he'd stop brexit by any means never mind the result of a democratic vote. If he's so willing to ride roughshod over democracy why will he make a good leader?
Even Leanne Wood pulled him up on that, the other fella at least said he'd have another vote.

I like 'by any means'.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 08:20 - Sep 5 with 5692 viewspikeypaul

I know his contempt for democracy is beyond belief.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 08:46 - Sep 5 with 5695 viewsUxbridge

Did he? Good man. He gets my vote.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 08:51 - Sep 5 with 5690 viewsMorfa_Same

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 08:46 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

Did he? Good man. He gets my vote.

Mine too.

Independence within 10 years and fight Brexit by any means possible.

Music to my ears.
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 09:11 - Sep 5 with 5674 viewsUxbridge

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 08:51 - Sep 5 by Morfa_Same

Mine too.

Independence within 10 years and fight Brexit by any means possible.

Music to my ears.

The madness of Brexit is actually making the madness of Independence (at this time anyway) look a plausible action.

I don't know if Price came up with how he views Wales' position in that scenario, but the inherent weakness in most Welsh Nats arguments is that the world is inexorably heading towards further integration in all other spheres, not less. The nationalist policies of the likes of Trump, Rees-Mogg and Orban may be gaining populist support but they're completely at odds with economic, scientific and social realities.

Wales is a very small place and it will always make much more sense for it to be part of a greater organisation than standing entirely on its own. Given the treasonous actions coming from Westminster, we could well be better served throwing our lot in with Brussels instead though .... assuming we can drag the Assembly out of its Basseycentric mindset.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 10:12 - Sep 5 with 5645 viewsCatullus

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 09:11 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

The madness of Brexit is actually making the madness of Independence (at this time anyway) look a plausible action.

I don't know if Price came up with how he views Wales' position in that scenario, but the inherent weakness in most Welsh Nats arguments is that the world is inexorably heading towards further integration in all other spheres, not less. The nationalist policies of the likes of Trump, Rees-Mogg and Orban may be gaining populist support but they're completely at odds with economic, scientific and social realities.

Wales is a very small place and it will always make much more sense for it to be part of a greater organisation than standing entirely on its own. Given the treasonous actions coming from Westminster, we could well be better served throwing our lot in with Brussels instead though .... assuming we can drag the Assembly out of its Basseycentric mindset.

If there was a no deal exit and we ended up with hard borders think of the consequences if we went independent and managed to join the EU. Imagine, just in a sporting context the end of Welsh involvement in English competitions. The end of Glamorgan cricket, Welsh rugby returning to internal matches but with only 4 teams and of course, our football teams all playing Welsh league. Then imagine trying to export and import goods, we'd only have easy access to Eire and longer sea journeys and longer flights to Europe. Drive to Scotland, easy now but imagine if they were independent too, we'd hace two hard borders to cross. Then again, imagine independence if the EU wouldn't have us as members?
We are much better off sticking with the UK, the English tax payers subsidise us and they owe us quite a bit yet, historically speaking!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 10:19 - Sep 5 with 5632 viewspikeypaul

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 09:11 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

Uxbridge,you are the clueless tw@t that made excuse after excuse for some reason ( we all have our suspicions)that no legal action should have been taken against the sell outs when the barrister said we had a good case.

Whenever any pro legal action post was put up on this forum you made excuse after excuse and defended no legal action as if you were fighting to save the life of your only child.

If I were you I would not have the nerve to ever show your face on this site ever again you cretin.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 10:36 - Sep 5 with 5624 viewsjohnlangy

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 17:37 - Sep 4 by pikeypaul

10 years ?

Course it will.

SIUYRL
Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 10:56 - Sep 5 with 5611 viewsUxbridge

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 10:19 - Sep 5 by pikeypaul

Uxbridge,you are the clueless tw@t that made excuse after excuse for some reason ( we all have our suspicions)that no legal action should have been taken against the sell outs when the barrister said we had a good case.

Whenever any pro legal action post was put up on this forum you made excuse after excuse and defended no legal action as if you were fighting to save the life of your only child.

If I were you I would not have the nerve to ever show your face on this site ever again you cretin.

Based on your posting history, it's unlike you to have an incredibly poor grasp of the facts or history. Or behave like an utter cretin. Love you too sweetie xx

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 11:01 - Sep 5 with 5600 viewsUxbridge

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 10:12 - Sep 5 by Catullus

If there was a no deal exit and we ended up with hard borders think of the consequences if we went independent and managed to join the EU. Imagine, just in a sporting context the end of Welsh involvement in English competitions. The end of Glamorgan cricket, Welsh rugby returning to internal matches but with only 4 teams and of course, our football teams all playing Welsh league. Then imagine trying to export and import goods, we'd only have easy access to Eire and longer sea journeys and longer flights to Europe. Drive to Scotland, easy now but imagine if they were independent too, we'd hace two hard borders to cross. Then again, imagine independence if the EU wouldn't have us as members?
We are much better off sticking with the UK, the English tax payers subsidise us and they owe us quite a bit yet, historically speaking!!

Ordinarily, I'd completely agree. We live in strange times though, and as a country we're left with two rather unpalatable options.

Cards on table, I've always thought Brexit a stupid idea. Given that the only people defending it publicly are a cabal of career politicians, many of whom are far more circumspect when it comes to their own finances, whilst expert after expert piles in to explain the folly of it all, then surely it's clear by now how massively damaging it'll be. We're moving to the point where Welsh independence, with those very valid issues, starts to look more attractive.

FWIW, all things being equal, Wales clearly isn't remotely ready for it. 50 years maybe, but it'd take a sea change in attitude.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 11:16 - Sep 5 with 5594 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 11:01 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

Ordinarily, I'd completely agree. We live in strange times though, and as a country we're left with two rather unpalatable options.

Cards on table, I've always thought Brexit a stupid idea. Given that the only people defending it publicly are a cabal of career politicians, many of whom are far more circumspect when it comes to their own finances, whilst expert after expert piles in to explain the folly of it all, then surely it's clear by now how massively damaging it'll be. We're moving to the point where Welsh independence, with those very valid issues, starts to look more attractive.

FWIW, all things being equal, Wales clearly isn't remotely ready for it. 50 years maybe, but it'd take a sea change in attitude.

But surely you see the massive paradox that manifests in the belief we should fight to regain the power to govern ourselves in wales, then once we achieve that goal to just give much of that power away to Brussels?

It just doesn’t make sense.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 11:55 - Sep 5 with 5573 viewsUxbridge

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 11:16 - Sep 5 by Highjack

But surely you see the massive paradox that manifests in the belief we should fight to regain the power to govern ourselves in wales, then once we achieve that goal to just give much of that power away to Brussels?

It just doesn’t make sense.

It makes sense if we feel we'd be better served as part of the European Union than part of the UK.

Wales as some sort of independent ultra Switzerland is just silly, I agree. The argument for independence is really about which organisations you are part of. There would likely be more local control if part of EU independently too.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 12:05 - Sep 5 with 5555 viewsHighjack

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 11:55 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

It makes sense if we feel we'd be better served as part of the European Union than part of the UK.

Wales as some sort of independent ultra Switzerland is just silly, I agree. The argument for independence is really about which organisations you are part of. There would likely be more local control if part of EU independently too.

It just feels like the argument of Plaid and Kilkenny etc. is they don’t care who runs Wales as long as it’s not the English.

I can’t see how a bunch of Belgian and luxembourgian bankers would have any more interest in welsh prosperity than a load of tories in Westminster.

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 13:04 - Sep 5 with 5530 viewspikeypaul

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 10:56 - Sep 5 by Uxbridge

Based on your posting history, it's unlike you to have an incredibly poor grasp of the facts or history. Or behave like an utter cretin. Love you too sweetie xx

Everyone of your posts defending the sell outs are still there for everyone to see.

And all forum members who read them will remember exactly your stance on the subject.

You were so desperate for no legal action to be taken it was unreal.

I wonder why that was ?

Most on here have their suspicions and one day the skeleton will come out of the cupboard.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 13:08]

Plaid Cymru leadership election on ITV last night on 13:40 - Sep 5 with 5509 viewsProfessor

Uxbridge's point on Brexit are correct. It was driven by the racist and the rich who using their control of the media managed to hit enough of their target demographic with lies against an incredible weak remain campaign. The agenda is to have a US-style low taxation economy where the wealthy get wealthier and normal people have few workers rights and have to work multiple jobs with little holiday, pension or health cover:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/05/american-teachers-second-jobs-ho

I love visiting the US and would be highly paid there (I have had offers). On a recent visit to Disney my wife said lots of Americans were really splashing out. The reality is three or four days in Disney is their holiday-one splurge of a thousand bucks and back to reality. Wales would be better independent in the EU than as part of Brexit Britain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024