Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m on Serena’s side!!! 13:54 - Sep 9 with 6142 viewszedlep

I think it is ludicrous in today’s sporting world that we haven’t got a refereeing/judging system (in all forms of sport) where a sliding scale re the application of said rules are applied. Let me explain:
At one end should be all the white men of wealth and the other should be women of non-white ethnicity who are also of wealth. The sliding scale should then be applied between, paying due deference to gender, shade and size of bank balance.
In the real world therefore, a white, rich sportsman would get penalised for living next to someone who might have not held a door open for a woman three years earlier and a black, wealthy woman would be totally allowed to call a referee a “liar” and a “thief” in front of the worlds press.
Simples!
Special allowances should be also made for a woman suffering separation anxiety from her child or if they are surfing the crimson wave.

Zedzdead

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 15:08 - Sep 11 with 1497 viewspikeypaul

Highjack

Probably since absolutely no credit or attention was paid to Osaka with Williams acting like a spoilt bitch and taking the girls moment of glory away from her.

I would still not recognise her or know her hair colour but could take a guess and that's all it would be given her nationality.

The 20 year old winning her 1st grand slam tournament and what should have been a magic moment ruined by the spoilt bitch.

Ps were the cartoons mocking Hilary Clintons tantrum after Trump beat her racist?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 11:52 - Sep 12 with 1386 viewsFlashberryjack

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 04:04 - Sep 10 by Mo_Wives

Don't tell me, another woman claiming that being a woman makes her an unfair target of criticism while simultaneously using the fact that she's a woman as a shield to deflect criticism of her actions?
It's all getting a bit cringeworthy and sad now, isn't it?

"Me too"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 12:01 - Sep 12 with 1376 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 12:59 - Sep 11 by jackharris

Some people around the world on Twitter have said this cartoon by newspaper illustrator Mark Knight is racist and sexist. I personally think it is a perfect capture of someone who has become far too big for her boots and doesn’t seem to understand how to lose gracefully. The same type of John McEnroe in his day and no one called it sexist or racist then...

I think the argument is that the caricature isn't of her features, but of generic stereotypical black features. In those two cartoons it's immediately obvious who McEnroe is, but Serena doesn't look like Serena. I'm not convinced that's right, but that seems to be what the issue is.
I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 15:08 - Sep 12 with 1335 viewsMo_Wives

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 12:01 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

I think the argument is that the caricature isn't of her features, but of generic stereotypical black features. In those two cartoons it's immediately obvious who McEnroe is, but Serena doesn't look like Serena. I'm not convinced that's right, but that seems to be what the issue is.

We all have different lines but for me, after a few years of pleading "...but I'm not racist, honest" and "...but muh Martin Luther King" in response to all sorts of nonsense, I have found my line. This here is where I draw my line. When someone tells me this is racist I'm afraid my answer is going to have to be "Never mind. You can't win them all. I'm sure you'll survive...maybe if you all hold hands and sing a civil rights song you can help each other through this difficult time." Which basically translates to 'F*ck off'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 17:26 - Sep 12 with 1278 viewsgiantstoneater

She ain`t no Emily Pankhurst that`s for sure!!
I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 10:33 - Sep 13 with 1200 viewsHighjack

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 17:26 - Sep 12 by giantstoneater

She ain`t no Emily Pankhurst that`s for sure!!

Pankhurst had a weak backhand volley and her first serve percentage was always lacking.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 18:28 - Sep 13 with 1153 viewszedlep

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 12:01 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

I can remember his hair and sweatband but that’s as far as the resemblance goes. So, that seems to be a caricature. He could never have got around the court with such a large head and clown-like feet.😁 Now when it comes to Ms Williams, the rant is very ‘now’ (as no doubt was Super Mac’s) her hair is very typical of her style and let’s face it, the poor sense of dress is definitely right and the caricature’s girth is spot on. Big, big woman. But she is a great tennis player and a mother!

Zedzdead

I’m on Serena’s side!!! on 10:11 - Sep 14 with 1095 viewspikeypaul

I agree apart from the head band it looks nothing like McEnroe.

His shirt and shorts were the plain white uniform standard of the day.

Williams has been drawn in the very distinctive black rahra dress that she wore in the final and to be frank only she would possibly wear it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024