Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is brexithomas17? 11:30 - Sep 29 with 5953 viewsFireboy2

Who is brexithomas17? on 07:02 - Sep 30 with 2089 viewspeenemunde

Who is brexithomas17? on 06:39 - Sep 30 by Phil_S

Your reply is strange as the official answer is that is you.

This is why you were struggling to login last night under your omarjack username

😂 omar is thick as shite.
Who is brexithomas17? on 08:47 - Sep 30 with 2054 viewsraynor94

Who is brexithomas17? on 07:02 - Sep 30 by peenemunde

I would certainly second that!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who is brexithomas17? on 10:54 - Sep 30 with 2006 viewsMo_Wives

Who is brexithomas17? on 06:39 - Sep 30 by Phil_S

Your reply is strange as the official answer is that is you.

This is why you were struggling to login last night under your omarjack username

OMG, is this true?

We had George Galloway's 'catsuit moment'
Then we had Roxanne Pallet's 'Punchgate moment'
Now we have Omar's 'Brexit Thomas moment'

Tbh, I don't know what's worse, the fact that even though everyone realised it was not a real Brexiteer Omar still acted as if it was or, in the thread that got deleted, he was actually making fake hate crimes against himself?
Yes, I do know what's worse...it was the fake hate crimes. There's a website that records all the fake hate crimes. May have to give it a visit later.

I don't know what Matt Bellamy's gonna think of this, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is brexithomas17? on 10:57 - Sep 30 with 2004 viewsMo_Wives

At this moment Stupid is wearing a T-shirt with the words 'I'm With Omar' written across the front.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is brexithomas17? on 11:07 - Sep 30 with 1987 viewspeenemunde

Who is brexithomas17? on 10:54 - Sep 30 by Mo_Wives

OMG, is this true?

Tbh, I don't know what's worse, the fact that even though everyone realised it was not a real Brexiteer Omar still acted as if it was or, in the thread that got deleted, he was actually making fake hate crimes against himself?
Yes, I do know what's worse...it was the fake hate crimes. There's a website that records all the fake hate crimes. May have to give it a visit later.

Making fake hate crimes against himself 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who is brexithomas17? on 11:18 - Sep 30 with 1990 viewsItchySphincter

😂 Two peas in a pod then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:25 - Sep 30 with 1932 viewsomarjack

Who is brexithomas17? on 10:54 - Sep 30 by Mo_Wives

OMG, is this true?

lol Mo. I honestly don't give a f*ck who Thomas is. Might be a WUM (sorry to disappoint you Phil but it’s not me) or an actual scum. We've had these before in moonie aka Perch and other morons on here.

But if you live in the kind of bubble where you think people like him don't exist, I truly advise you to step out and realise that an enormous number of people in the west agree with some of the sh!t he publishes.

I’ve seen countless of Youtube comments on videos that demonise Muslims and immigrants saying things like “A good Muslim is a dead Muslim” and other comments on videos reporting murders and hate crimes against middle eastern people saying things like “lol good for him, one less sand n word” etc with the highest number of likes by hundreds.

I hope you’re not suggesting that all of the far-right accounts in the world belong to me.

Or should we forget when Pikey Paul started a whole thread about “the blacks” causing a knife crime epidemic in London because of their colour. or when your friend Peenemunde said with no sense of self awareness to KilkennyJack “I’m not racist you Irish loser”

Do you mean to tell me that pikey and peenemunde are my creation as well?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:27 - Sep 30 with 1930 viewsCooperman

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:25 - Sep 30 by omarjack

lol Mo. I honestly don't give a f*ck who Thomas is. Might be a WUM (sorry to disappoint you Phil but it’s not me) or an actual scum. We've had these before in moonie aka Perch and other morons on here.

But if you live in the kind of bubble where you think people like him don't exist, I truly advise you to step out and realise that an enormous number of people in the west agree with some of the sh!t he publishes.

I’ve seen countless of Youtube comments on videos that demonise Muslims and immigrants saying things like “A good Muslim is a dead Muslim” and other comments on videos reporting murders and hate crimes against middle eastern people saying things like “lol good for him, one less sand n word” etc with the highest number of likes by hundreds.

I hope you’re not suggesting that all of the far-right accounts in the world belong to me.

Or should we forget when Pikey Paul started a whole thread about “the blacks” causing a knife crime epidemic in London because of their colour. or when your friend Peenemunde said with no sense of self awareness to KilkennyJack “I’m not racist you Irish loser”

I’ll give you some credit for your last sentence. They are both on a completely different level.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:30 - Sep 30 with 1920 viewsPhil_S

No Omar it is definitely you. See all that trouble you had logging in last night, it was for a reason.

You can decide to tell everyone it isn't you but you know that it is you, as do I.
Who is brexithomas17? on 14:31 - Sep 30 with 1905 viewsE20Jack

I assumed Omar was the new incarnation of that weirdo Nirvana too.

I will stand by this until proven otherwise.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:41 - Sep 30 with 1897 viewsraynor94

Put the spade down, you have been outed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:50 - Sep 30 with 1878 viewsjack247

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:30 - Sep 30 by Phil_S

No Omar it is definitely you. See all that trouble you had logging in last night, it was for a reason.

You can decide to tell everyone it isn't you but you know that it is you, as do I.

Jesus that’s embarrassing.

Omar - you’re probably best off deleting your accounts and getting your kicks somewhere else.
Who is brexithomas17? on 14:55 - Sep 30 with 1868 viewsMo_Wives

Oh, I know people like Thomas 'exist'...I've seen Fight Club.

Due to your actions here, and others like you, I suggest people delve into the background of the accounts spreading this hate speech on line. For although there are many people who share those beliefs there are also many people who find it advantageous to paint themselves as victims, Like you just did. You are to real victims of racism what false rape accusers are to actual rape victims. It's not a good look, tbh, little buddy.

Btw, were you the poster known as Bobby Fischer?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is brexithomas17? on 14:57 - Sep 30 with 1858 viewsMo_Wives

And me, Phil, I know too

#MeToo

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is brexithomas17? on 15:00 - Sep 30 with 1845 viewsCooperman

So you are Thomas by first name or surname?

Who is brexithomas17? on 15:01 - Sep 30 with 1836 viewspeenemunde

Show me where I’ve said such a thing to Kilkenny ?
You won’t be able too, because once again you are telling pork pies.😂
Who is brexithomas17? on 15:05 - Sep 30 with 1827 viewsMo_Wives

Who is brexithomas17? on 15:00 - Sep 30 by Cooperman

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=John%20Thomas

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Who is brexithomas17? on 15:07 - Sep 30 with 1817 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m off the hook. Thanks, Omar.

Poll: Tory leader

Who is brexithomas17? on 15:20 - Sep 30 with 1782 viewspeenemunde

Who is brexithomas17? on 15:00 - Sep 30 by Cooperman

Ffs 😂 you must be as dull as omar.
Who is brexithomas17? on 15:32 - Sep 30 with 1763 viewsFireboy2

Phil if you know that omar could be that prick can you shed any light on other multiple usernames?
Who is brexithomas17? on 19:11 - Sep 30 with 1687 viewsPhil_S

Who is brexithomas17? on 15:32 - Sep 30 by Fireboy2

Phil if you know that omar could be that prick can you shed any light on other multiple usernames?

It's impossible to discount that one username belongs to the same person as someone else but it's possible in some circumstances to prove that two are together (as in this instance)

It's very rare that anyone is that stupid to make it that obvious... dgt73 was pretty good at failing to hide it as well
Who is brexithomas17? on 19:42 - Sep 30 with 1641 viewspeenemunde

Who is brexithomas17? on 19:11 - Sep 30 by Phil_S

It's impossible to discount that one username belongs to the same person as someone else but it's possible in some circumstances to prove that two are together (as in this instance)

It's very rare that anyone is that stupid to make it that obvious... dgt73 was pretty good at failing to hide it as well

I have never had more than one username at the same time.
The reason I’ve changed usernames is because some idiot kept on banning me.
So to conclude, I have never tried to hide, and maybe planetswans should stop banning people for absolutely nothing.
Who is brexithomas17? on 19:47 - Sep 30 with 1631 viewsCooperman

Who is brexithomas17? on 19:42 - Sep 30 by peenemunde

So to conclude, I have never tried to hide, and maybe planetswans should stop banning people for absolutely nothing.

Why was there a big time gap between you getting banned and the new incarnation?

Who is brexithomas17? on 19:58 - Sep 30 with 1612 viewspeenemunde

Who is brexithomas17? on 19:47 - Sep 30 by Cooperman

Why was there a big time gap between you getting banned and the new incarnation?

Because my life doesn’t revolve around planet Swans.
I have my fun and then get bored and leave.
Very simple.
Who is brexithomas17? on 20:11 - Sep 30 with 1592 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is brexithomas17? on 19:42 - Sep 30 by peenemunde

You can't insult the mods like that. Ban him (again) I say!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024